2020 Toyota Tundra
Unspecified/Other Stock # 20324, 5TFDY5F17LX890094, 5.7L 8-Cyl Engine engine, Automatic, 16, exterior
At a Glance
5.7L 8-Cyl Engine
13/16 City/Hwy MPG
Four Wheel Drive
- Condition: New
- Model: Tundra
- Doors: 4
- Stock: 20324
- Model number: DY5F1T
- VIN #: 5TFDY5F17LX890094
- Engine: 5.7L 8-Cyl Engine
- Drivetrain: Four Wheel Drive
Actual mileage will vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits, and vehicle condition
Contact Saint John Toyota today for information on dozens of vehicles like this 2020 Toyota Tundra . You appreciate the finer things in life, the vehicle you drive should not be the exception. Style, performance, sophistication is in a class of its own with this stunning Toyota Tundra . Where do you want to go today? With 4WD, you can choose to drive virtually anywhere and on terrain 2WD vehicles can't handle. Just what you've been looking for. With quality in mind, this vehicle is the perfect addition to take home. There is no reason why you shouldn't buy this Toyota Tundra . It is incomparable for the price and quality.
- Fixed Antenna
- Radio w/Seek-Scan In-Dash Mounted Single CD MP3 Player Clock Speed Compensated Volume Control Aux Audio Input Jack Steering Wheel Controls Voice Activation Radio Data System and External Memory Control
- Radio: Audio Plus -inc: 8" touch screen SiriusXM satellite radio and 9 speakers Works w/Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- Streaming Audio
- Turn-By-Turn Navigation Directions
- Bluetooth Wireless Phone Connectivity
- 2 LCD Monitors In The Front
- Clearcoat Paint
- Cargo Lamp w/High Mount Stop Light
- Front Fog Lamps
- Power Rear Window w/Defroster
- Chrome Rear Step Bumper w/Black Rub Strip/Fascia Accent
- Black Side Windows Trim Black Front Windshield Trim and Black Rear Window Trim
- Steel Spare Wheel
- Deep Tinted Glass
- Splash Guards
- Fully Galvanized Steel Panels
- Manual Tailgate/Rear Door Lock
- Tailgate Rear Cargo Access
- Variable Intermittent Wipers w/Heated Wiper Park
- Wheels: 18" Alloy
- Black Door Handles
- Manual-Leveling Auto Off Aero-Composite Halogen Daytime Running Auto High-Beam Headlamps
- Full-Size Spare Tire Stored Underbody w/Crankdown
- Black Grille w/Chrome Surround
- Front Windshield -inc: Sun Visor Strip
- Front License Plate Bracket
- Chrome Front Bumper w/Black Rub Strip/Fascia Accent and 2 Tow Hooks
- Regular Box Style
- Wheels w/Silver Accents w/Locks
- Black Power Heated Side Mirrors w/Manual Folding
- Tires: 18"
- Full Carpet Floor Covering -inc: Vinyl/Rubber Front And Rear Floor Mats
- Full Floor Console w/Covered Storage Full Overhead Console w/Storage and 3 12V DC Power Outlets
- Interior Trim -inc: Metal-Look Instrument Panel Insert Metal-Look Door Panel Insert and Metal-Look Interior Accents
- 60-40 Folding Split-Bench Front Facing Fold-Up Cushion Rear Seat w/Manual Fore/Aft
- Delayed Accessory Power
- Passenger Seat
- Outside Temp Gauge
- Front Cupholder
- Power Rear Windows
- Rear Cupholder
- Distance Pacing
- Day-Night Rearview Mirror
- Air Filtration
- Illuminated Locking Glove Box
- Engine Immobilizer
- Seats w/Cloth Back Material
- Manual Adjustable Front Head Restraints and Manual Adjustable Rear Head Restraints
- Driver Foot Rest
- Systems Monitor
- Front And Rear Map Lights
- Power Door Locks w/Autolock Feature
- 3 12V DC Power Outlets
- 1 Seatback Storage Pocket
- Dashboard Storage Driver / Passenger And Rear Door Bins and 1st Row Underseat Storage
- HVAC -inc: Underseat Ducts
- Pickup Cargo Box Lights
- Power 1st Row Windows w/Driver 1-Touch Up/Down
- Cruise Control w/Steering Wheel Controls
- Delay Off Interior Lighting
- Cloth Seat Trim
- Gauges -inc: Speedometer Odometer Voltmeter Oil Pressure Engine Coolant Temp Tachometer Transmission Fluid Temp Trip Odometer and Trip Computer
- Manual Air Conditioning
- Front Centre Armrest w/Storage and Rear Centre Armrest
- Full Cloth Headliner
- Driver And Passenger Visor Vanity Mirrors w/Driver And Passenger Illumination Driver And Passenger Auxiliary Mirror
- Safety Connect -inc: automatic collision notification stolen vehicle locator emergency assistance button and enhanced roadside assistance (1 year subscription)
- Manual Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
- Heated Front Bucket Seats -inc: 4-way manual passenger seat and 8-way power driver seat
- Remote Keyless Entry w/4 Door Curb/Courtesy Illuminated Entry and Panic Button
- Driver Seat
- Urethane Gear Shift Knob
- Analog Display
- Trip Computer
- Connected Services by Toyota
- Trailer Wiring Harness
- 170 Amp Alternator
- GVWR: 3265 kgs (7198.1 lbs)
- Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
- Engine Oil Cooler
- Double Wishbone Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Hydraulic Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering
- 711kg Maximum Payload
- 710CCA Maintenance-Free Battery
- Front Anti-Roll Bar
- Brake Actuated Limited Slip Differential
- Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic
- Transmission w/Driver Selectable Mode Sequential Shift Control and Oil Cooler
- 144 L Fuel Tank
- Engine: 5.7L DOHC V8 w/VVT-i -inc: sequential multiport electronic fuel injection
- Leaf Rear Suspension w/Leaf Springs
- Auto Locking Hubs
- Class IV Towing Equipment -inc: Hitch Brake Controller and Trailer Sway Control
- Electronic Transfer Case
- Part-Time Four-Wheel Drive
- 4.30 Axle Ratio
- Regular Ride Suspension
- Single Stainless Steel Exhaust
Tap or click a row to see the description and code.
$4,000 Canadian Incentives
R PAXTON2 months agoThe SJ Toyota Sales and Service Staff I have had experience with have been top notch and a pleasure to do business with. You can rest assured they will do their best to look after you and your Toyota. Plus with a Toyota you are diving the vehicle with the best reliability record out there!
Allie Kinney4 months agoTom was great to work with. He found us exactly what we were looking for and got us the price we wanted. Seamless process and friendly staff start to finish.
Cheryl Addison7 months agoThank you so much Kenny, Your help has been invaluable. You’ve got my back. You are a trustworthy and helpful person. It can seem like we are only customers in other dealerships. After you purchase a car, they're done with you. That has never been the case with you or your Manager. I thank you for your above and beyond professionalism. Something as small as help with a paint stick can make a lasting impression. The good sales person and the great sales person are sorted out quickly. See you at the end of April for service. Kind regards, Cheryl Addison
Andrea J7 months agoNot everyone loves car shopping! When it came time for me to purchase a new vehicle, Chris Coyle and the team at Saint John Toyota made it super easy for me! I was only at my point of “ just looking “ and wasn’t going to purchase that day but once I felt how helpful he was and how pressure free the environment was, I took home a new 2019 Corolla THAT SAME DAY!!!! I love LOVE love my new Corolla!!!!
Rene Richard8 months agoWent there to buy a pre owned Vehicle. No pressure or what so ever. Great service all the way thru buying process.
Geoff Clarke8 months agoGot my inspection done quickly, they found no problems and washed the car for me.
Mitchell Sanford8 months agoI drove from Halifax, NS to purchase my 2019 TRD Tacoma from Kenny. He made the process from start to finish easy and efficient. They gave me a very fair offer for the Tundra I was trading in. I would definitely make the drive to buy from Kenny at Saint John Toyota again.
Mark Munden8 months agoThis is the first time Ive ever purchased a new car and had a good experience with a salesman. Top notch professionals here that arent out to make top dollar on every John that walks through the door. I would buy a vehicle here without hesitation..Thanks for the Sienna Bob Ramsay!
Josh Oldford10 months agoKenny Khan and his team at Saint John Toyota are second to none. Excellent service, all around exceptional experience -Josh ( satisfied customer!)
Dwight Fillmore1 year agoOrdered rims and tires on a Thursday from Montreal. I drove away 5 days later with them installed. That was impressive.
Reg7 months agoMy wife and I were shopping for a used car for some time and were getting very frustrated with some of the previous dealerships, we were tired of the hidden costs, pressure tactics or out right lies. That all ended at Saint John Toyota. The salesman we dealt with was Mark Duffley, he was very transparent and timely with his responses to our many questions. Everything was done in a timely manner and very professional. Mark delivered on everything he promised. We were from out of town and Mark and Kim worked very hard to make the whole process seem easy and quick. Thank you very much we would highly recommend dealing with Mark and Saint John Toyota.
12345610 months agoTo whom reads this review, I highly recommend Saint John Toyota's Parts Department. Friendly, honest and knowledgeable service. I typically purchase oil, filters and wiper blades from the Toyota Parts Department. My most recent experience was the best yet! I stopped by to pick up a RAV4 rear wiper blade refill and not only did the service meet my expectations it went beyond! Peter C. offered to come outside and show me how to replace the rubber refill. Keep up the great service!
Margaret Baxter1 year agoMy husband and I purchased a used Toyota Camry back in March 2018. It was an older car, a 2003 and had over 400,000 kms on it. We were looking for a car that we could buy outright, as I had only been at my current employment for 6 months and did not want to go into debt. The salesmen we dealt with, mainly Grant told us for the age of the vehicle, it was in pretty good shape and he wasn't wrong. We took it for a test drive and it drove like a much newer car. He even told us to take it to our mechanic, which we did and he told us the same thing. It was in really good shape for the age and kms. on it. We bought it and it only needed minor work to pass inspection in July, less than $300. It is still running very well and is very reliable. We were and still are very happy with our purchase. Grant was very helpful, honest and didn't steer us wrong. If or when we are in the market for another vehicle, we will definitely go to Saint John Toyota first.
Tamimc1 year agoWe were shopping fir a second car so used was the way to go. The staff were great... took their time to explain everything. Thank you for taking time to show us around.
Ashley Taylor1 year agoGreat service! My salesman ( John ) was super friendly, and took the time to show me all about my new Corolla! Wonderful service, i can't wait until my 5 years is up so I can buy another Toyota! ??
John A Belding1 year agoMy son recently purchased a 2018 Forerunner. The customer service was unparalleled in my experience with other dealers. Dave Cross spent a lot of time reviewing the features, sat in the vehicle and pointed out the options etc. Warranties were explained. Negotiations were very fair and quick. The Forerunner was spotless upon delivery. Very best. 10 Stars.
Doug Mclean1 year agoI went to used car lot looking for a truck, due to mine was written off in an accident , we were greeted by the sales person and other staff members after talking we selected the vehicle 2015 Tacoma they were great in helping with the purchase , price and accessories the truck so far is the best I have owned , and the service I received was great , I would recommend them for you next purchase they call it the way it is and do have some wiggle room.