2020 Toyota Tacoma
Super White Stock # 20329, 5TFCZ5ANXLX216802, 3.5L V6 Cylinder Engine engine, , 20, Super White exterior
At a Glance
3.5L V6 Cylinder Engine
17/20 City/Hwy MPG
Four Wheel Drive
- Condition: New
- Model: Tacoma
- Exterior: Super White
- Doors: 4
- Stock: 20329
- Model number: FZ5BNT
- VIN #: 5TFCZ5ANXLX216802
- Engine: 3.5L V6 Cylinder Engine
- Drivetrain: Four Wheel Drive
Actual mileage will vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits, and vehicle condition
This 2020 Toyota Tacoma is proudly offered by Saint John Toyota Today's luxury vehicle is not just about opulence. It's about a perfect balance of performance, comfort and attention to detail. This 2020 Toyota Tacoma is the perfect example of the modern luxury. Tackle any terrain with this 4WD Toyota Tacoma . Off the road or on the parkway, you'll drive with confidence no matter the weather conditions or landscape. The Toyota Tacoma will provide you with everything you have always wanted in a car -- Quality, Reliability, and Character. You can finally stop searching... You've found the one you've been looking for.
- Integrated Roof Antenna
- 2 LCD Monitors In The Front
- Bluetooth Wireless Phone Connectivity
- Radio w/Seek-Scan Clock Speed Compensated Volume Control Steering Wheel Controls and Voice Activation
- Radio: Premium Audio w/Remote -inc: audio auxiliary input jack USB charging port 6 speakers Apple CarPlay Android Auto 8" touch screen Destination Assist Connect (1 year subscription) embedded navigation embedded Traffic and Weather map updates ( 3 years for maximum of 3 updates) remote connect (1 year subscription) Safety Connect w/automatic collision notification stolen vehicle locator emergency assistance button enhanced roadside assistance (1 year subscription) Service Connect (10 year subscription) and SiriusXM satellite radio
- Streaming Audio
- Full-Size Spare Tire Stored Underbody w/Crankdown
- Variable Intermittent Wipers
- Power Rear Window
- Black Side Windows Trim Black Front Windshield Trim and Black Rear Window Trim
- Deep Tinted Glass
- Body-Coloured Front Bumper w/Black Rub Strip/Fascia Accent and 1 Tow Hook
- Clearcoat Paint w/Decal
- Wheels w/Machined w/Painted Accents Accents
- Black Fender Flares
- Wheels: 16" Rugged Alloy -inc: wheel locks
- Fully Automatic Projector Beam Halogen Daytime Running Auto High-Beam Headlamps
- Body-Coloured Power Heated Side Mirrors w/Manual Folding and Turn Signal Indicator
- Body-Coloured Rear Step Bumper w/Black Rub Strip/Fascia Accent
- Cargo Lamp w/High Mount Stop Light
- Tires: P265/70R16
- Black Grille w/Chrome Surround
- Front License Plate Bracket
- Tailgate Rear Cargo Access
- Front Fog Lamps
- Body-Coloured Door Handles
- Fully Galvanized Steel Panels
- Integrated Storage
- Manual Tailgate/Rear Door Lock
- Regular Composite Box Style
- Steel Spare Wheel
- Manual Anti-Whiplash Adjustable Front Head Restraints and Manual Adjustable Rear Head Restraints
- Heated Front Bucket Seats -inc: 8-way power adjustable driver seat w/power adjustable lumbar support and 4-way manually adjustable passenger seat w/manually adjustable lumbar support
- 2 12V DC Power Outlets
- Cloth Door Trim Insert
- Gauges -inc: Speedometer Odometer Engine Coolant Temp Tachometer Trip Odometer and Trip Computer
- Front Centre Armrest
- Power 1st Row Windows w/Driver And Passenger 1-Touch Up/Down
- Distance Pacing
- Outside Temp Gauge
- Front Map Lights
- 60-40 Folding Split-Bench Front Facing Flip Forward Cushion/Seatback Rear Seat
- Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting
- Perimeter Alarm
- Driver Seat
- FOB Controls -inc: Remote Engine Start
- Seats w/Cloth Back Material
- Trip Computer
- Front Cupholder
- 2 12V DC Power Outlets and 1 AC Power Outlet
- Driver Foot Rest
- Leather/Metal-Look Steering Wheel
- Analog Display
- Remote Keyless Entry w/Illuminated Entry and Panic Button
- Power Rear Windows
- Full Floor Console w/Covered Storage Mini Overhead Console 2 12V DC Power Outlets and 1 AC Power Outlet
- HVAC -inc: Underseat Ducts
- TRD Grade Fabric Seat Trim
- Delayed Accessory Power
- Connected Services by Toyota
- Rear Cupholder
- Manual Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
- Dual Zone Front Automatic Air Conditioning
- Power Door Locks w/Autolock Feature
- Locking Glove Box
- Instrument Panel Bin Interior Concealed Storage Driver / Passenger And Rear Door Bins and 2nd Row Underseat Storage
- Day-Night Auto-Dimming Rearview Mirror
- Smart Device Remote Engine Start
- Driver And Passenger Visor Vanity Mirrors w/Driver And Passenger Illumination Driver And Passenger Auxiliary Mirror
- Leather/Metal-Look Gear Shift Knob
- Full Cloth Headliner
- Proximity Key For Doors And Push Button Start
- Full Carpet Floor Covering -inc: Vinyl/Rubber Front And Rear Floor Mats
- Passenger Seat
- Cruise Control w/Steering Wheel Controls
- Pickup Cargo Box Lights
- Engine Immobilizer
- Interior Trim -inc: Metal-Look Instrument Panel Insert Metal-Look Console Insert and Chrome/Metal-Look Interior Accents
- Air Filtration
- Brake Actuated Limited Slip Differential
- Driver Selectable Rear Locking Differential
- Battery w/Run Down Protection
- Single Stainless Steel Exhaust
- Trailer Wiring Harness
- Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic
- 450kg Maximum Payload
- Leaf Rear Suspension w/Leaf Springs
- 80 L Fuel Tank
- Engine Oil Cooler
- Electronic Transfer Case
- Auto Locking Hubs
- GVWR: 2540 kgs (5600 lbs)
- Transmission w/Sequential Shift Control
- Engine: 3.5L Direct Injection DOHC V6 w/VVT-i
- Part-Time Four-Wheel Drive
- Class IV Towing Equipment -inc: Hitch and Trailer Sway Control
- Regular Ride Suspension
- Hydraulic Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering
- 2 Skid Plates
Tap or click a row to see the description and code.
R PAXTON2 months agoThe SJ Toyota Sales and Service Staff I have had experience with have been top notch and a pleasure to do business with. You can rest assured they will do their best to look after you and your Toyota. Plus with a Toyota you are diving the vehicle with the best reliability record out there!
Allie Kinney4 months agoTom was great to work with. He found us exactly what we were looking for and got us the price we wanted. Seamless process and friendly staff start to finish.
Cheryl Addison7 months agoThank you so much Kenny, Your help has been invaluable. You’ve got my back. You are a trustworthy and helpful person. It can seem like we are only customers in other dealerships. After you purchase a car, they're done with you. That has never been the case with you or your Manager. I thank you for your above and beyond professionalism. Something as small as help with a paint stick can make a lasting impression. The good sales person and the great sales person are sorted out quickly. See you at the end of April for service. Kind regards, Cheryl Addison
Andrea J7 months agoNot everyone loves car shopping! When it came time for me to purchase a new vehicle, Chris Coyle and the team at Saint John Toyota made it super easy for me! I was only at my point of “ just looking “ and wasn’t going to purchase that day but once I felt how helpful he was and how pressure free the environment was, I took home a new 2019 Corolla THAT SAME DAY!!!! I love LOVE love my new Corolla!!!!
Rene Richard8 months agoWent there to buy a pre owned Vehicle. No pressure or what so ever. Great service all the way thru buying process.
Geoff Clarke8 months agoGot my inspection done quickly, they found no problems and washed the car for me.
Mitchell Sanford8 months agoI drove from Halifax, NS to purchase my 2019 TRD Tacoma from Kenny. He made the process from start to finish easy and efficient. They gave me a very fair offer for the Tundra I was trading in. I would definitely make the drive to buy from Kenny at Saint John Toyota again.
Mark Munden8 months agoThis is the first time Ive ever purchased a new car and had a good experience with a salesman. Top notch professionals here that arent out to make top dollar on every John that walks through the door. I would buy a vehicle here without hesitation..Thanks for the Sienna Bob Ramsay!
Josh Oldford10 months agoKenny Khan and his team at Saint John Toyota are second to none. Excellent service, all around exceptional experience -Josh ( satisfied customer!)
Dwight Fillmore1 year agoOrdered rims and tires on a Thursday from Montreal. I drove away 5 days later with them installed. That was impressive.
Reg7 months agoMy wife and I were shopping for a used car for some time and were getting very frustrated with some of the previous dealerships, we were tired of the hidden costs, pressure tactics or out right lies. That all ended at Saint John Toyota. The salesman we dealt with was Mark Duffley, he was very transparent and timely with his responses to our many questions. Everything was done in a timely manner and very professional. Mark delivered on everything he promised. We were from out of town and Mark and Kim worked very hard to make the whole process seem easy and quick. Thank you very much we would highly recommend dealing with Mark and Saint John Toyota.
12345610 months agoTo whom reads this review, I highly recommend Saint John Toyota's Parts Department. Friendly, honest and knowledgeable service. I typically purchase oil, filters and wiper blades from the Toyota Parts Department. My most recent experience was the best yet! I stopped by to pick up a RAV4 rear wiper blade refill and not only did the service meet my expectations it went beyond! Peter C. offered to come outside and show me how to replace the rubber refill. Keep up the great service!
Margaret Baxter1 year agoMy husband and I purchased a used Toyota Camry back in March 2018. It was an older car, a 2003 and had over 400,000 kms on it. We were looking for a car that we could buy outright, as I had only been at my current employment for 6 months and did not want to go into debt. The salesmen we dealt with, mainly Grant told us for the age of the vehicle, it was in pretty good shape and he wasn't wrong. We took it for a test drive and it drove like a much newer car. He even told us to take it to our mechanic, which we did and he told us the same thing. It was in really good shape for the age and kms. on it. We bought it and it only needed minor work to pass inspection in July, less than $300. It is still running very well and is very reliable. We were and still are very happy with our purchase. Grant was very helpful, honest and didn't steer us wrong. If or when we are in the market for another vehicle, we will definitely go to Saint John Toyota first.
Tamimc1 year agoWe were shopping fir a second car so used was the way to go. The staff were great... took their time to explain everything. Thank you for taking time to show us around.
Ashley Taylor1 year agoGreat service! My salesman ( John ) was super friendly, and took the time to show me all about my new Corolla! Wonderful service, i can't wait until my 5 years is up so I can buy another Toyota! ??
John A Belding1 year agoMy son recently purchased a 2018 Forerunner. The customer service was unparalleled in my experience with other dealers. Dave Cross spent a lot of time reviewing the features, sat in the vehicle and pointed out the options etc. Warranties were explained. Negotiations were very fair and quick. The Forerunner was spotless upon delivery. Very best. 10 Stars.
Doug Mclean1 year agoI went to used car lot looking for a truck, due to mine was written off in an accident , we were greeted by the sales person and other staff members after talking we selected the vehicle 2015 Tacoma they were great in helping with the purchase , price and accessories the truck so far is the best I have owned , and the service I received was great , I would recommend them for you next purchase they call it the way it is and do have some wiggle room.