2020 Toyota RAV4 LE
Ruby Flare Pearl Stock # 20469, 2T3B1RFV9LW099589, 2.5L 4-Cyl Engine engine, , 33, Ruby Flare Pearl exterior
At a Glance
2.5L 4-Cyl Engine
25/33 City/Hwy MPG
All Wheel Drive
- Condition: New
- Model: RAV4
- Trim: LE
- Body style: SUV
- Exterior: Ruby Flare Pearl
- Doors: 4
- Stock: 20469
- Model number: B1RFVT
- VIN #: 2T3B1RFV9LW099589
- Engine: 2.5L 4-Cyl Engine
- Drivetrain: All Wheel Drive
Actual mileage will vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits, and vehicle condition
Contact Saint John Toyota today for information on dozens of vehicles like this 2020 Toyota RAV4 LE. This SUV gives you versatility, style and comfort all in one vehicle. All-wheel drive means peace of mind all the time. This Ruby Flare Pearl AWD Toyota enjoys a host offeatures, including exceptional acceleration and superior stability so you can drive with confidence. You've found the one you've been looking for. Your dream car. The Toyota RAV4 LE will provide you with everything you have always wanted in a car -- Quality, Reliability, and Character.
- Streaming Audio
- Integrated Roof Antenna
- Galvanized Steel/Aluminum Panels
- Tailgate/Rear Door Lock Included w/Power Door Locks
- Body-Coloured Front Bumper w/Black Rub Strip/Fascia Accent
- Splash Guards
- Wheels: 17" Steel
- Deep Tinted Glass
- Wheels w/Hub Covers
- Black Bodyside Cladding and Black Wheel Well Trim
- Fixed Rear Window w/Fixed Interval Wiper and Defroster
- Lip Spoiler
- LED Brakelights
- Liftgate Rear Cargo Access
- Variable Intermittent Wipers w/Heated Wiper Park
- Black Grille w/Body-Colour Surround
- Steel Spare Wheel
- Body-Coloured Door Handles
- Fully Automatic Aero-Composite Led Low/High Beam Daytime Running Auto High-Beam Headlamps w/Delay-Off
- Chrome Side Windows Trim and Black Front Windshield Trim
- Roof Rack Rails Only
- Black Rear Bumper w/Black Rub Strip/Fascia Accent
- Compact Spare Tire Mounted Inside Under Cargo
- Front License Plate Bracket
- Tires: 225/65R17
- Body-Coloured Power Heated Side Mirrors w/Manual Folding and Turn Signal Indicator
- Clearcoat Paint
- Driver Foot Rest
- Cargo Space Lights
- Connected Services by Toyota
- Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting
- Carpet Floor Trim
- Manual Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
- Full Cloth Headliner
- Seats w/Cloth Back Material
- Rear Cupholder
- Full Carpet Floor Covering -inc: Carpet Front And Rear Floor Mats
- Cruise Control w/Steering Wheel Controls
- Manual Adjustable Front Head Restraints and Manual Adjustable Rear Head Restraints
- Instrument Panel Bin Driver And Passenger Door Bins
- Glove Box
- Cloth Door Trim Insert
- Front Cupholder
- 2 Seatback Storage Pockets
- Interior Trim -inc: Metal-Look Interior Accents
- Front Map Lights
- Engine Immobilizer
- Trip Computer
- Power 1st Row Windows w/Front And Rear 1-Touch Up/Down
- Power Door Locks w/Autolock Feature
- Remote Keyless Entry w/Integrated Key Transmitter Illuminated Entry Illuminated Ignition Switch and Panic Button
- Distance Pacing
- Manual Air Conditioning
- Day-Night Rearview Mirror
- Automatic Full-Time All-Wheel
- GVWR: 2091 kgs (4609.9 lbs)
- Engine: 2.5L 4-Cylinder DOHC -inc: dual Variable Valve Timing w/intelligence (VVT-i)
- Electronic Transfer Case
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS Front Vented Discs Brake Assist Hill Hold Control and Electric Parking Brake
- Quasi-Dual Exhaust
- Towing Equipment -inc: Trailer Sway Control
- Electric Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering
- 55 L Fuel Tank
- 3.177 Axle Ratio
- Front And Rear Anti-Roll Bars
- 550CCA Maintenance-Free Battery w/Run Down Protection
- Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
- Strut Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Double Wishbone Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs
- 1120# Maximum Payload
- Transmission w/Driver Selectable Mode
- Permanent Locking Hubs
- Transmission: 8-Speed Automatic
- Curtain 1st And 2nd Row Airbags
- Airbag Occupancy Sensor
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
- ABS And Driveline Traction Control
- Driver Knee Airbag and Passenger Cushion Front Airbag
- Blind Spot Monitor Blind Spot
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Seat-Mounted Side Airbags
- Toyota Safety Sense (TSS) 2.0 and Rear Cross Traffic Alert
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Front Airbags
- Side Impact Beams
- Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Rear Centre 3 Point Height Adjusters and Pretensioners
Tap or click a row to see the description and code.
R PAXTON5 months agoThe SJ Toyota Sales and Service Staff I have had experience with have been top notch and a pleasure to do business with. You can rest assured they will do their best to look after you and your Toyota. Plus with a Toyota you are diving the vehicle with the best reliability record out there!
Allie Beckett8 months ago
Allie Kinney8 months ago
Cheryl Addison11 months agoThank you so much Kenny, Your help has been invaluable. You’ve got my back. You are a trustworthy and helpful person. It can seem like we are only customers in other dealerships. After you purchase a car, they're done with you. That has never been the case with you or your Manager. I thank you for your above and beyond professionalism. Something as small as help with a paint stick can make a lasting impression. The good sales person and the great sales person are sorted out quickly. See you at the end of April for service. Kind regards, Cheryl Addison
Andrea J11 months agoNot everyone loves car shopping! When it came time for me to purchase a new vehicle, Chris Coyle and the team at Saint John Toyota made it super easy for me! I was only at my point of “ just looking “ and wasn’t going to purchase that day but once I felt how helpful he was and how pressure free the environment was, I took home a new 2019 Corolla THAT SAME DAY!!!! I love LOVE love my new Corolla!!!!
Rene Richard1 year agoWent there to buy a pre owned Vehicle. No pressure or what so ever. Great service all the way thru buying process.
Geoff Clarke1 year agoGot my inspection done quickly, they found no problems and washed the car for me.
Mitchell Sanford1 year agoI drove from Halifax, NS to purchase my 2019 TRD Tacoma from Kenny. He made the process from start to finish easy and efficient. They gave me a very fair offer for the Tundra I was trading in. I would definitely make the drive to buy from Kenny at Saint John Toyota again.
Mark Munden1 year agoThis is the first time Ive ever purchased a new car and had a good experience with a salesman. Top notch professionals here that arent out to make top dollar on every John that walks through the door. I would buy a vehicle here without hesitation..Thanks for the Sienna Bob Ramsay!
Josh Oldford1 year agoKenny Khan and his team at Saint John Toyota are second to none. Excellent service, all around exceptional experience -Josh ( satisfied customer!)
Reg11 months agoMy wife and I were shopping for a used car for some time and were getting very frustrated with some of the previous dealerships, we were tired of the hidden costs, pressure tactics or out right lies. That all ended at Saint John Toyota. The salesman we dealt with was Mark Duffley, he was very transparent and timely with his responses to our many questions. Everything was done in a timely manner and very professional. Mark delivered on everything he promised. We were from out of town and Mark and Kim worked very hard to make the whole process seem easy and quick. Thank you very much we would highly recommend dealing with Mark and Saint John Toyota.
1234561 year agoTo whom reads this review, I highly recommend Saint John Toyota's Parts Department. Friendly, honest and knowledgeable service. I typically purchase oil, filters and wiper blades from the Toyota Parts Department. My most recent experience was the best yet! I stopped by to pick up a RAV4 rear wiper blade refill and not only did the service meet my expectations it went beyond! Peter C. offered to come outside and show me how to replace the rubber refill. Keep up the great service!
Margaret Baxter1 year agoMy husband and I purchased a used Toyota Camry back in March 2018. It was an older car, a 2003 and had over 400,000 kms on it. We were looking for a car that we could buy outright, as I had only been at my current employment for 6 months and did not want to go into debt. The salesmen we dealt with, mainly Grant told us for the age of the vehicle, it was in pretty good shape and he wasn't wrong. We took it for a test drive and it drove like a much newer car. He even told us to take it to our mechanic, which we did and he told us the same thing. It was in really good shape for the age and kms. on it. We bought it and it only needed minor work to pass inspection in July, less than $300. It is still running very well and is very reliable. We were and still are very happy with our purchase. Grant was very helpful, honest and didn't steer us wrong. If or when we are in the market for another vehicle, we will definitely go to Saint John Toyota first.
Tamimc2 years agoWe were shopping fir a second car so used was the way to go. The staff were great... took their time to explain everything. Thank you for taking time to show us around.
Ashley Taylor2 years agoGreat service! My salesman ( John ) was super friendly, and took the time to show me all about my new Corolla! Wonderful service, i can't wait until my 5 years is up so I can buy another Toyota! ??
John A Belding2 years agoMy son recently purchased a 2018 Forerunner. The customer service was unparalleled in my experience with other dealers. Dave Cross spent a lot of time reviewing the features, sat in the vehicle and pointed out the options etc. Warranties were explained. Negotiations were very fair and quick. The Forerunner was spotless upon delivery. Very best. 10 Stars.
Doug Mclean2 years agoI went to used car lot looking for a truck, due to mine was written off in an accident , we were greeted by the sales person and other staff members after talking we selected the vehicle 2015 Tacoma they were great in helping with the purchase , price and accessories the truck so far is the best I have owned , and the service I received was great , I would recommend them for you next purchase they call it the way it is and do have some wiggle room.