2020 Toyota Corolla LE
Unspecified/Other Stock # 20312, 5YFBPRBE3LP006189, 1.8L 4-Cyl Engine engine, Automatic, 38, exterior
At a Glance
1.8L 4-Cyl Engine
29/38 City/Hwy MPG
Front Wheel Drive
- Condition: New
- Model: Corolla
- Trim: LE
- Body style: Sedan
- Doors: 4
- Stock: 20312
- Model number: BPRBLC
- VIN #: 5YFBPRBE3LP006189
- Engine: 1.8L 4-Cyl Engine
- Drivetrain: Front Wheel Drive
Actual mileage will vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits, and vehicle condition
Contact Saint John Toyota today for information on dozens of vehicles like this 2020 Toyota Corolla LE. Look no further, you have found exactly what you've been looking for. The look is unmistakably Toyota, the smooth contours and cutting-edge technology of this Toyota Corolla LE will definitely turn heads. You can finally stop searching... You've found the one you've been looking for. Just what you've been looking for. With quality in mind, this vehicle is the perfect addition to take home.
- Automatic Equalizer
- 2 LCD Monitors In The Front
- Radio: AM/FM Audio System -inc: 6 speakers 8" touch screen Scout GPS Link (3 year subscription) works w/Apple CarPlay Bluetooth capability SIRI Eyes-Free audio auxiliary input jack USB audio input and voice recognition
- Real-Time Traffic Display
- Radio w/Seek-Scan Clock Speed Compensated Volume Control Steering Wheel Controls and Radio Data System
- Window Grid Antenna
- Clearcoat Paint
- Fixed Rear Window w/Defroster
- Body-Coloured Rear Bumper w/Black Rub Strip/Fascia Accent
- Spare Tire Mounted Inside Under Cargo
- Variable Intermittent Wipers w/Heated Wiper Park
- Black Grille
- Light Tinted Glass
- Tires: P205/55R16 -inc: temporary spare tire (T125/70D17)
- LED Brakelights
- Wheels: 16" Steel w/Full Wheel Covers
- Front License Plate Bracket
- Body-Coloured Door Handles
- Steel Spare Wheel
- Trunk Rear Cargo Access
- Fully Automatic Projector Beam Led Low/High Beam Daytime Running Auto High-Beam Headlamps w/Delay-Off
- Fully Galvanized Steel Panels
- Body-Coloured Power Heated Side Mirrors w/Manual Folding
- Black Side Windows Trim
- Body-Coloured Front Bumper w/Black Rub Strip/Fascia Accent
- Splash Guards
- Outside Temp Gauge
- Day-Night Rearview Mirror
- 1 Seatback Storage Pocket
- Power Door Locks w/Autolock Feature
- Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting
- Systems Monitor
- Driver And Passenger Door Bins
- HVAC -inc: Underseat Ducts
- Carpet Floor Trim and Carpet Trunk Lid/Rear Cargo Door Trim
- Air Filtration
- Full Floor Console w/Covered Storage and 1 12V DC Power Outlet
- Power 1st Row Windows w/Driver And Passenger 1-Touch Up/Down
- Front Cupholder
- Rear Cupholder
- Mobile Hotspot Internet Access
- Gauges -inc: Speedometer Odometer Engine Coolant Temp Tachometer Trip Odometer and Trip Computer
- Fixed Rear Head Restraints
- 6-Way Driver Seat
- Distance Pacing w/Traffic Stop-Go
- Premium Fabric Seat Trim
- 60-40 Folding Bench Front Facing Fold Forward Seatback Rear Seat
- Front Centre Armrest and Rear Centre Armrest
- Locking Glove Box
- Remote Keyless Entry w/Integrated Key Transmitter Illuminated Entry Illuminated Ignition Switch and Panic Button
- Redundant Digital Speedometer
- Cruise Control w/Steering Wheel Controls
- Seats w/Cloth Back Material
- Full Cloth Headliner
- Digital/Analog Display
- Urethane Gear Shift Knob
- 1 12V DC Power Outlet
- Remote Releases -Inc: Mechanical Cargo Access and Mechanical Fuel
- Perimeter Alarm
- Trip Computer
- Delayed Accessory Power
- Interior Trim -inc: Piano Black Instrument Panel Insert Metal-Look/Piano Black Console Insert and Piano Black/Metal-Look Interior Accents
- Cargo Space Lights
- 4-Way Passenger Seat
- Full Carpet Floor Covering
- Front Map Lights
- Manual Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
- Driver And Passenger Visor Vanity Mirrors
- Automatic Air Conditioning
- Driver Foot Rest
- Engine Immobilizer
- Power Rear Windows
- Heated Front Bucket Seats -inc: driver headrest-vertical driver seat manual adjustable recline/incline driver seat manual adjustable height driver seat manual adjustable fore/aft passenger headrest-vertical passenger seat recline and passenger seat fore/aft
- Front-Wheel Drive
- Electric Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering
- Front And Rear Anti-Roll Bars
- Strut Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Engine: 1.8L 4-Cylinder 16-Valve DOHC VALVEMATIC -inc: continuously variable valve train mechanism dual Variable Valve Timing w/intelligence (VVT-i) and low emissions vehicle
- 50 L Fuel Tank
- 390CCA Maintenance-Free Battery w/Run Down Protection
- Single Stainless Steel Exhaust
- Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
- 80 Amp Alternator
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS Front Vented Discs Brake Assist Hill Hold Control and Electric Parking Brake
- Transmission: Continuously Variable (CVT)
- 4.76 Axle Ratio
- Multi-Link Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs
- ABS And Driveline Traction Control
- Tire Specific Low Tire Pressure Warning
- Toyota Safety Sense (TSS) 2.0
- Curtain 1st And 2nd Row Airbags
- Airbag Occupancy Sensor
- Back-Up Camera
- Emergency Sos
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Front Airbags
- Driver Knee Airbag and Passenger Cushion Front Airbag
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Seat-Mounted Side Airbags
- Blind Spot Monitor Blind Spot Sensor
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
- Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Rear Centre 3 Point Height Adjusters and Pretensioners
Tap or click a row to see the description and code.
R PAXTON3 months agoThe SJ Toyota Sales and Service Staff I have had experience with have been top notch and a pleasure to do business with. You can rest assured they will do their best to look after you and your Toyota. Plus with a Toyota you are diving the vehicle with the best reliability record out there!
Allie Kinney6 months agoTom was great to work with. He found us exactly what we were looking for and got us the price we wanted. Seamless process and friendly staff start to finish.
Cheryl Addison8 months agoThank you so much Kenny, Your help has been invaluable. You’ve got my back. You are a trustworthy and helpful person. It can seem like we are only customers in other dealerships. After you purchase a car, they're done with you. That has never been the case with you or your Manager. I thank you for your above and beyond professionalism. Something as small as help with a paint stick can make a lasting impression. The good sales person and the great sales person are sorted out quickly. See you at the end of April for service. Kind regards, Cheryl Addison
Andrea J8 months agoNot everyone loves car shopping! When it came time for me to purchase a new vehicle, Chris Coyle and the team at Saint John Toyota made it super easy for me! I was only at my point of “ just looking “ and wasn’t going to purchase that day but once I felt how helpful he was and how pressure free the environment was, I took home a new 2019 Corolla THAT SAME DAY!!!! I love LOVE love my new Corolla!!!!
Rene Richard9 months agoWent there to buy a pre owned Vehicle. No pressure or what so ever. Great service all the way thru buying process.
Geoff Clarke9 months agoGot my inspection done quickly, they found no problems and washed the car for me.
Mitchell Sanford9 months agoI drove from Halifax, NS to purchase my 2019 TRD Tacoma from Kenny. He made the process from start to finish easy and efficient. They gave me a very fair offer for the Tundra I was trading in. I would definitely make the drive to buy from Kenny at Saint John Toyota again.
Mark Munden9 months agoThis is the first time Ive ever purchased a new car and had a good experience with a salesman. Top notch professionals here that arent out to make top dollar on every John that walks through the door. I would buy a vehicle here without hesitation..Thanks for the Sienna Bob Ramsay!
Josh Oldford11 months agoKenny Khan and his team at Saint John Toyota are second to none. Excellent service, all around exceptional experience -Josh ( satisfied customer!)
Dwight Fillmore1 year agoOrdered rims and tires on a Thursday from Montreal. I drove away 5 days later with them installed. That was impressive.
Reg8 months agoMy wife and I were shopping for a used car for some time and were getting very frustrated with some of the previous dealerships, we were tired of the hidden costs, pressure tactics or out right lies. That all ended at Saint John Toyota. The salesman we dealt with was Mark Duffley, he was very transparent and timely with his responses to our many questions. Everything was done in a timely manner and very professional. Mark delivered on everything he promised. We were from out of town and Mark and Kim worked very hard to make the whole process seem easy and quick. Thank you very much we would highly recommend dealing with Mark and Saint John Toyota.
12345611 months agoTo whom reads this review, I highly recommend Saint John Toyota's Parts Department. Friendly, honest and knowledgeable service. I typically purchase oil, filters and wiper blades from the Toyota Parts Department. My most recent experience was the best yet! I stopped by to pick up a RAV4 rear wiper blade refill and not only did the service meet my expectations it went beyond! Peter C. offered to come outside and show me how to replace the rubber refill. Keep up the great service!
Margaret Baxter1 year agoMy husband and I purchased a used Toyota Camry back in March 2018. It was an older car, a 2003 and had over 400,000 kms on it. We were looking for a car that we could buy outright, as I had only been at my current employment for 6 months and did not want to go into debt. The salesmen we dealt with, mainly Grant told us for the age of the vehicle, it was in pretty good shape and he wasn't wrong. We took it for a test drive and it drove like a much newer car. He even told us to take it to our mechanic, which we did and he told us the same thing. It was in really good shape for the age and kms. on it. We bought it and it only needed minor work to pass inspection in July, less than $300. It is still running very well and is very reliable. We were and still are very happy with our purchase. Grant was very helpful, honest and didn't steer us wrong. If or when we are in the market for another vehicle, we will definitely go to Saint John Toyota first.
Tamimc1 year agoWe were shopping fir a second car so used was the way to go. The staff were great... took their time to explain everything. Thank you for taking time to show us around.
Ashley Taylor1 year agoGreat service! My salesman ( John ) was super friendly, and took the time to show me all about my new Corolla! Wonderful service, i can't wait until my 5 years is up so I can buy another Toyota! ??
John A Belding1 year agoMy son recently purchased a 2018 Forerunner. The customer service was unparalleled in my experience with other dealers. Dave Cross spent a lot of time reviewing the features, sat in the vehicle and pointed out the options etc. Warranties were explained. Negotiations were very fair and quick. The Forerunner was spotless upon delivery. Very best. 10 Stars.
Doug Mclean1 year agoI went to used car lot looking for a truck, due to mine was written off in an accident , we were greeted by the sales person and other staff members after talking we selected the vehicle 2015 Tacoma they were great in helping with the purchase , price and accessories the truck so far is the best I have owned , and the service I received was great , I would recommend them for you next purchase they call it the way it is and do have some wiggle room.