2020 Toyota Camry LE
Unspecified/Other Stock # 20330, 4T1E11AKXLU869688, engine, Automatic, 38, exterior
At a Glance
28/38 City/Hwy MPG
Front Wheel Drive
- Condition: New
- Model: Camry
- Trim: LE
- Doors: 4
- Stock: 20330
- VIN #: 4T1E11AKXLU869688
- Drivetrain: Front Wheel Drive
Actual mileage will vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits, and vehicle condition
Contact Saint John Toyota today for information on dozens of vehicles like this 2020 Toyota Camry LE. This is about the time when you're saying it is too good to be true, and let us be the one's to tell you, it is absolutely true. This is the one. Just what you've been looking for. You've found the one you've been looking for. Your dream car. The Toyota Camry LE will provide you with everything you have always wanted in a car -- Quality, Reliability, and Character.
- Lane Departure Alert (LDA) w/Steering Assist Lane Keeping Assist
- Lane Departure Alert (LDA) w/Steering Assist Lane Departure Warning
- Toyota Safety Sense P
- Driver And Passenger Knee Airbag and Rear Side-Impact Airbag
- Back-Up Camera
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Seat-Mounted Side Airbags
- Airbag Occupancy Sensor
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
- Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Rear Centre 3 Point Height Adjusters and Pretensioners
- Radio: Audio -inc: 2 USB audio inputs 6 speakers 7" touch screen and works w/Android Auto and Apple CarPlay
- 1 LCD Monitor In The Front
- AM/FM Stereo w/Seek-Scan Clock Speed Compensated Volume Control and Steering Wheel Controls
- Window Grid Antenna
- Streaming Audio
- Fully Galvanized Steel Panels
- Chrome Side Windows Trim
- Fixed Rear Window w/Defroster
- Body-Coloured Power Heated Side Mirrors w/Manual Folding and Turn Signal Indicator
- Wheels: 16" Steel
- Splash Guards
- Front License Plate Bracket
- Body-Coloured Front Bumper
- Front Windshield -inc: Sun Visor Strip
- Light Tinted Glass
- Spare Tire Mounted Inside Under Cargo
- Trunk Rear Cargo Access
- Clearcoat Paint
- Body-Coloured Door Handles
- Variable Intermittent Wipers
- Black Grille
- Body-Coloured Rear Bumper
- Steel Spare Wheel
- Fully Automatic Projector Beam Led Low/High Beam Daytime Running Auto High-Beam Headlamps w/Delay-Off
- Tires: P205/65R16
- Gauges -inc: Speedometer Odometer Engine Coolant Temp Tachometer Trip Odometer and Trip Computer
- HVAC -inc: Underseat Ducts
- Urethane Gear Shift Knob
- FOB Controls -inc: Trunk/Hatch/Tailgate
- Power 1st Row Windows w/Front And Rear 1-Touch Up/Down
- 1 12V DC Power Outlet
- Cruise Control w/Steering Wheel Controls
- Remote Releases -Inc: Power Cargo Access and Power Fuel
- Valet Function
- Full Carpet Floor Covering -inc: Carpet Front And Rear Floor Mats
- Interior Trim -inc: Simulated Wood/Metal-Look Instrument Panel Insert Metal-Look Door Panel Insert Metal-Look Console Insert and Chrome/Metal-Look Interior Accents
- Power Rear Windows
- Rear Cupholder
- Day-Night Rearview Mirror
- Passenger Seat
- Analog Display
- Illuminated Locking Glove Box
- 60-40 Folding Bench Front Facing Fold Forward Seatback Rear Seat
- Engine Immobilizer
- Power Door Locks w/Autolock Feature
- Front Cupholder
- 4-Way Power Driver Seat -inc: Power Cushion Tilt and Power 2-Way Lumbar Support
- Air Filtration
- Driver And Passenger Visor Vanity Mirrors w/Driver And Passenger Auxiliary Mirror
- Distance Pacing
- Front Seats w/Cloth Back Material and Power 2-Way Driver Lumbar
- Delayed Accessory Power
- Full Cloth Headliner
- Full Floor Console w/Covered Storage Mini Overhead Console w/Storage and 1 12V DC Power Outlet
- Manual Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
- Cargo Net
- Carpet Floor Trim and Carpet Trunk Lid/Rear Cargo Door Trim
- Outside Temp Gauge
- Remote Keyless Entry w/Integrated Key Transmitter 2 Door Curb/Courtesy Illuminated Entry Illuminated Ignition Switch and Panic Button
- Manual Adjustable Front Head Restraints and Fixed Rear Head Restraints
- Manual Air Conditioning
- Sliding Front Centre Armrest and Rear Centre Armrest
- Cargo Space Lights
- Trip Computer
- Cargo Area Concealed Storage
- Driver Foot Rest
- Front Bucket Seats -inc: 2-way manual passenger seat and 2-way manual driver seat
- Front And Rear Map Lights
- Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting
- Instrument Panel Covered Bin Driver / Passenger And Rear Door Bins
- Fabric Seat Trim
- Front-Wheel Drive
- Battery w/Run Down Protection
- Electric Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering
- Strut Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Transmission: 8-Speed Automatic -inc: sequential shift mode
- 60 L Fuel Tank
- Front And Rear Anti-Roll Bars
- Double Wishbone Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS Front Vented Discs Brake Assist and Hill Hold Control
- 3.63 Axle Ratio
- Single Stainless Steel Exhaust
- Engine: 2.5L 4-Cylinder DOHC 16-Valve -inc: Variable Valve Timing w/intelligence on exhaust cam (VVT-i) Electronic Throttle Control System w/intelligence (ETCS-i) direct injection 4-stroke gasoline engine (D-4S) Atkinson cycle cooled Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) system Variable Valve Timing w/intelligence (VVT-i) and Variable Valve Timing w/intelligence Electrically driven on cam (VVT-IE)
- Rear Child Safety Locks
- Low Tire Pressure Warning
- ABS And Driveline Traction Control
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Front Airbags
- Side Impact Beams
- Curtain 1st And 2nd Row Airbags
Tap or click a row to see the description and code.
R PAXTON2 months agoThe SJ Toyota Sales and Service Staff I have had experience with have been top notch and a pleasure to do business with. You can rest assured they will do their best to look after you and your Toyota. Plus with a Toyota you are diving the vehicle with the best reliability record out there!
Allie Kinney4 months agoTom was great to work with. He found us exactly what we were looking for and got us the price we wanted. Seamless process and friendly staff start to finish.
Cheryl Addison7 months agoThank you so much Kenny, Your help has been invaluable. You’ve got my back. You are a trustworthy and helpful person. It can seem like we are only customers in other dealerships. After you purchase a car, they're done with you. That has never been the case with you or your Manager. I thank you for your above and beyond professionalism. Something as small as help with a paint stick can make a lasting impression. The good sales person and the great sales person are sorted out quickly. See you at the end of April for service. Kind regards, Cheryl Addison
Andrea J7 months agoNot everyone loves car shopping! When it came time for me to purchase a new vehicle, Chris Coyle and the team at Saint John Toyota made it super easy for me! I was only at my point of “ just looking “ and wasn’t going to purchase that day but once I felt how helpful he was and how pressure free the environment was, I took home a new 2019 Corolla THAT SAME DAY!!!! I love LOVE love my new Corolla!!!!
Rene Richard8 months agoWent there to buy a pre owned Vehicle. No pressure or what so ever. Great service all the way thru buying process.
Geoff Clarke8 months agoGot my inspection done quickly, they found no problems and washed the car for me.
Mitchell Sanford8 months agoI drove from Halifax, NS to purchase my 2019 TRD Tacoma from Kenny. He made the process from start to finish easy and efficient. They gave me a very fair offer for the Tundra I was trading in. I would definitely make the drive to buy from Kenny at Saint John Toyota again.
Mark Munden8 months agoThis is the first time Ive ever purchased a new car and had a good experience with a salesman. Top notch professionals here that arent out to make top dollar on every John that walks through the door. I would buy a vehicle here without hesitation..Thanks for the Sienna Bob Ramsay!
Josh Oldford10 months agoKenny Khan and his team at Saint John Toyota are second to none. Excellent service, all around exceptional experience -Josh ( satisfied customer!)
Dwight Fillmore1 year agoOrdered rims and tires on a Thursday from Montreal. I drove away 5 days later with them installed. That was impressive.
Reg7 months agoMy wife and I were shopping for a used car for some time and were getting very frustrated with some of the previous dealerships, we were tired of the hidden costs, pressure tactics or out right lies. That all ended at Saint John Toyota. The salesman we dealt with was Mark Duffley, he was very transparent and timely with his responses to our many questions. Everything was done in a timely manner and very professional. Mark delivered on everything he promised. We were from out of town and Mark and Kim worked very hard to make the whole process seem easy and quick. Thank you very much we would highly recommend dealing with Mark and Saint John Toyota.
12345610 months agoTo whom reads this review, I highly recommend Saint John Toyota's Parts Department. Friendly, honest and knowledgeable service. I typically purchase oil, filters and wiper blades from the Toyota Parts Department. My most recent experience was the best yet! I stopped by to pick up a RAV4 rear wiper blade refill and not only did the service meet my expectations it went beyond! Peter C. offered to come outside and show me how to replace the rubber refill. Keep up the great service!
Margaret Baxter1 year agoMy husband and I purchased a used Toyota Camry back in March 2018. It was an older car, a 2003 and had over 400,000 kms on it. We were looking for a car that we could buy outright, as I had only been at my current employment for 6 months and did not want to go into debt. The salesmen we dealt with, mainly Grant told us for the age of the vehicle, it was in pretty good shape and he wasn't wrong. We took it for a test drive and it drove like a much newer car. He even told us to take it to our mechanic, which we did and he told us the same thing. It was in really good shape for the age and kms. on it. We bought it and it only needed minor work to pass inspection in July, less than $300. It is still running very well and is very reliable. We were and still are very happy with our purchase. Grant was very helpful, honest and didn't steer us wrong. If or when we are in the market for another vehicle, we will definitely go to Saint John Toyota first.
Tamimc1 year agoWe were shopping fir a second car so used was the way to go. The staff were great... took their time to explain everything. Thank you for taking time to show us around.
Ashley Taylor1 year agoGreat service! My salesman ( John ) was super friendly, and took the time to show me all about my new Corolla! Wonderful service, i can't wait until my 5 years is up so I can buy another Toyota! ??
John A Belding1 year agoMy son recently purchased a 2018 Forerunner. The customer service was unparalleled in my experience with other dealers. Dave Cross spent a lot of time reviewing the features, sat in the vehicle and pointed out the options etc. Warranties were explained. Negotiations were very fair and quick. The Forerunner was spotless upon delivery. Very best. 10 Stars.
Doug Mclean1 year agoI went to used car lot looking for a truck, due to mine was written off in an accident , we were greeted by the sales person and other staff members after talking we selected the vehicle 2015 Tacoma they were great in helping with the purchase , price and accessories the truck so far is the best I have owned , and the service I received was great , I would recommend them for you next purchase they call it the way it is and do have some wiggle room.