2020 Toyota Camry Hybrid XLE
Wind Chill Stock # 20708, 4T1B21HK4LU522878, engine, , 47, Wind Chill exterior
At a Glance
44/47 City/Hwy MPG
Front Wheel Drive
- Condition: New
- Model: Camry
- Trim: Hybrid XLE
- Exterior: Wind Chill
- Doors: 4
- Stock: 20708
- VIN #: 4T1B21HK4LU522878
- Drivetrain: Front Wheel Drive
Actual mileage will vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits, and vehicle condition
Saint John Toyota is excited to offer this 2020 Toyota Camry Hybrid XLE. There's a level of quality and refinement in this Toyota Camry Hybrid XLE that you won't find in your average vehicle. This is the one. Just what you've been looking for. You can finally stop searching... You've found the one you've been looking for. This vehicle won't last long, take it home today.
- Window Grid Antenna
- Radio: Premium Audio w/Remote -inc: 2 USB audio inputs 8" touch screen Remote Connect (1 year subscription) Safety Connect (1 year subscription) w/automatic collision notification stolen vehicle locator emergency assistance button and enhanced roadside assistance Service Connect (10 year subscription) 3 years of map updates (maximum of 3) Destination Assist Connect (1 year subscription) embedded navigation embedded traffic and weather 9 speakers and JBL Clari-Fi audio system Works w/Android Auto and Apple CarPlay
- 2 LCD Monitors In The Front
- Regular Amplifier
- Digital Signal Processor
- Automatic Equalizer
- Radio w/Seek-Scan In-Dash Mounted Single CD MP3 Player Clock Speed Compensated Volume Control Aux Audio Input Jack Steering Wheel Controls Voice Activation and External Memory Control
- Streaming Audio
- Bluetooth Wireless Phone Connectivity
- Clearcoat Paint
- Body-Coloured Door Handles
- Body-Coloured Power Heated Side Mirrors w/Manual Folding and Turn Signal Indicator
- Wheels w/Silver Accents w/Locks
- Variable Intermittent Wipers
- Splash Guards
- Compact Spare Tire Mounted Inside Under Cargo
- Light Tinted Glass
- Fully Automatic Projector Beam Led Low/High Beam Daytime Running Auto High-Beam Headlamps w/Delay-Off
- Front License Plate Bracket
- Body-Coloured Rear Bumper
- Metal-Look Grille
- Express Open/Close Sliding And Tilting Glass 1st Row Sunroof w/Sunshade
- Front Windshield -inc: Sun Visor Strip
- Steel Spare Wheel
- Fully Galvanized Steel Panels
- Body-Coloured Front Bumper
- Chrome Side Windows Trim and Black Front Windshield Trim
- Wheels: 18" Premium Alloy
- Fixed Rear Window w/Defroster
- Tires: 18"
- Trunk Rear Cargo Access
- LED Brakelights
- Leather Seat Trim
- Dual Zone Front Automatic Air Conditioning
- FOB Controls -inc: Cargo Access
- Perimeter Alarm
- HVAC -inc: Underseat Ducts and Console Ducts
- 2 Seatback Storage Pockets
- Valet Function
- Power 1st Row Windows w/Front And Rear 1-Touch Up/Down
- Full Carpet Floor Covering -inc: Carpet Front And Rear Floor Mats
- Sliding Front Centre Armrest and Rear Centre Armrest
- Heated & Ventilated Front Bucket Seats -inc: driver lumbar support 8-way power driver seat and 6-way power passenger seat
- Manual Adjustable Front Head Restraints and Fixed Rear Head Restraints
- Full Floor Console w/Covered Storage Mini Overhead Console w/Storage and 1 12V DC Power Outlet
- Leather/Metal-Look Gear Shifter Material
- Remote Releases -Inc: Power Cargo Access and Power Fuel
- Trip Computer
- Instrument Panel Covered Bin Driver / Passenger And Rear Door Bins
- Front And Rear Map Lights
- Front Cupholder
- Remote Keyless Entry w/Integrated Key Transmitter 2 Door Curb/Courtesy Illuminated Entry Illuminated Ignition Switch and Panic Button
- Gauges -inc: Speedometer Odometer Engine Coolant Temp Traction Battery Level Power/Regen Trip Odometer and Trip Computer
- Smart Device Remote Engine Start
- Interior Trim -inc: Simulated Wood/Metal-Look Instrument Panel Insert Metal-Look Door Panel Insert Metal-Look Console Insert and Chrome/Metal-Look Interior Accents
- 1 12V DC Power Outlet
- HomeLink Garage Door Transmitter
- Power Door Locks w/Autolock Feature
- Delayed Accessory Power
- Air Filtration
- Leather/Metal-Look Steering Wheel
- Day-Night Auto-Dimming Rearview Mirror
- Full Cloth Headliner
- Passenger Seat
- Analog Display
- Driver And Passenger Visor Vanity Mirrors w/Driver And Passenger Illumination Driver And Passenger Auxiliary Mirror
- Carpet Floor Trim and Carpet Trunk Lid/Rear Cargo Door Trim
- Cruise Control w/Steering Wheel Controls
- Driver Foot Rest
- Manual Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
- Redundant Digital Speedometer
- Cargo Space Lights
- Head-Up Display
- Proximity Key For Doors And Push Button Start
- Driver Seat
- Leatherette Door Trim Insert
- Outside Temp Gauge
- Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting
- Illuminated Locking Glove Box
- Power Rear Windows
- Distance Pacing w/Traffic Stop-Go
- Engine Immobilizer
- Selective Service Internet Access
- Rear Cupholder
- 60-40 Folding Bench Front Facing Fold Forward Seatback Rear Seat
- Seats w/Leatherette Back Material
- Electric Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering
- 3.29 Axle Ratio
- Engine: 2.5L I-4 DOHC 16-Valve -inc: Variable Valve Timing w/intelligence Electrically driven on intake cam (VVT-iE) Variable Valve Timing w/intelligence on exhaust cam (VVT-i) hybrid synergy drive Electronic Throttle Control System w/intelligence (ETCS-i) and Atkinson cycle
- Front And Rear Anti-Roll Bars
- Battery w/Run Down Protection
- Transmission: Continuously Variable (CVT)
- Strut Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
- Nickel Metal Hydride Traction Battery
- Regenerative 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS Front Vented Discs Brake Assist Hill Hold Control and Electric Parking Brake
- Double Wishbone Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs
- 50 L Fuel Tank
- Engine Auto Stop-Start Feature
Tap or click a row to see the description and code.
R PAXTON9 months agoThe SJ Toyota Sales and Service Staff I have had experience with have been top notch and a pleasure to do business with. You can rest assured they will do their best to look after you and your Toyota. Plus with a Toyota you are diving the vehicle with the best reliability record out there!
Allie Beckett11 months ago
Allie Kinney11 months ago
Cheryl Addison1 year agoThank you so much Kenny, Your help has been invaluable. You’ve got my back. You are a trustworthy and helpful person. It can seem like we are only customers in other dealerships. After you purchase a car, they're done with you. That has never been the case with you or your Manager. I thank you for your above and beyond professionalism. Something as small as help with a paint stick can make a lasting impression. The good sales person and the great sales person are sorted out quickly. See you at the end of April for service. Kind regards, Cheryl Addison
Andrea J1 year agoNot everyone loves car shopping! When it came time for me to purchase a new vehicle, Chris Coyle and the team at Saint John Toyota made it super easy for me! I was only at my point of “ just looking “ and wasn’t going to purchase that day but once I felt how helpful he was and how pressure free the environment was, I took home a new 2019 Corolla THAT SAME DAY!!!! I love LOVE love my new Corolla!!!!
Rene Richard1 year agoWent there to buy a pre owned Vehicle. No pressure or what so ever. Great service all the way thru buying process.
Geoff Clarke1 year agoGot my inspection done quickly, they found no problems and washed the car for me.
Mitchell Sanford1 year agoI drove from Halifax, NS to purchase my 2019 TRD Tacoma from Kenny. He made the process from start to finish easy and efficient. They gave me a very fair offer for the Tundra I was trading in. I would definitely make the drive to buy from Kenny at Saint John Toyota again.
Mark Munden1 year agoThis is the first time Ive ever purchased a new car and had a good experience with a salesman. Top notch professionals here that arent out to make top dollar on every John that walks through the door. I would buy a vehicle here without hesitation..Thanks for the Sienna Bob Ramsay!
Josh Oldford1 year agoKenny Khan and his team at Saint John Toyota are second to none. Excellent service, all around exceptional experience -Josh ( satisfied customer!)
Reg1 year agoMy wife and I were shopping for a used car for some time and were getting very frustrated with some of the previous dealerships, we were tired of the hidden costs, pressure tactics or out right lies. That all ended at Saint John Toyota. The salesman we dealt with was Mark Duffley, he was very transparent and timely with his responses to our many questions. Everything was done in a timely manner and very professional. Mark delivered on everything he promised. We were from out of town and Mark and Kim worked very hard to make the whole process seem easy and quick. Thank you very much we would highly recommend dealing with Mark and Saint John Toyota.
1234561 year agoTo whom reads this review, I highly recommend Saint John Toyota's Parts Department. Friendly, honest and knowledgeable service. I typically purchase oil, filters and wiper blades from the Toyota Parts Department. My most recent experience was the best yet! I stopped by to pick up a RAV4 rear wiper blade refill and not only did the service meet my expectations it went beyond! Peter C. offered to come outside and show me how to replace the rubber refill. Keep up the great service!
Margaret Baxter1 year agoMy husband and I purchased a used Toyota Camry back in March 2018. It was an older car, a 2003 and had over 400,000 kms on it. We were looking for a car that we could buy outright, as I had only been at my current employment for 6 months and did not want to go into debt. The salesmen we dealt with, mainly Grant told us for the age of the vehicle, it was in pretty good shape and he wasn't wrong. We took it for a test drive and it drove like a much newer car. He even told us to take it to our mechanic, which we did and he told us the same thing. It was in really good shape for the age and kms. on it. We bought it and it only needed minor work to pass inspection in July, less than $300. It is still running very well and is very reliable. We were and still are very happy with our purchase. Grant was very helpful, honest and didn't steer us wrong. If or when we are in the market for another vehicle, we will definitely go to Saint John Toyota first.
Tamimc2 years agoWe were shopping fir a second car so used was the way to go. The staff were great... took their time to explain everything. Thank you for taking time to show us around.
Ashley Taylor2 years agoGreat service! My salesman ( John ) was super friendly, and took the time to show me all about my new Corolla! Wonderful service, i can't wait until my 5 years is up so I can buy another Toyota! ??
John A Belding2 years agoMy son recently purchased a 2018 Forerunner. The customer service was unparalleled in my experience with other dealers. Dave Cross spent a lot of time reviewing the features, sat in the vehicle and pointed out the options etc. Warranties were explained. Negotiations were very fair and quick. The Forerunner was spotless upon delivery. Very best. 10 Stars.
Doug Mclean2 years agoI went to used car lot looking for a truck, due to mine was written off in an accident , we were greeted by the sales person and other staff members after talking we selected the vehicle 2015 Tacoma they were great in helping with the purchase , price and accessories the truck so far is the best I have owned , and the service I received was great , I would recommend them for you next purchase they call it the way it is and do have some wiggle room.