2020 Toyota 4Runner
Magnetic Grey Metallic Stock # 20257, JTEBU5JR9L5738924, engine, , 19, Magnetic Grey Metallic exterior
At a Glance
16/19 City/Hwy MPG
Four Wheel Drive
- Condition: New
- Model: 4Runner
- Exterior: Magnetic Grey Metallic
- Doors: 4
- Stock: 20257
- VIN #: JTEBU5JR9L5738924
- Drivetrain: Four Wheel Drive
Actual mileage will vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits, and vehicle condition
Saint John Toyota is excited to offer this 2020 Toyota 4Runner . Want more room? Want more style? This Toyota 4Runner is the vehicle for you. There's a level of quality and refinement in this Toyota 4Runner that you won't find in your average vehicle. Taking the road less traveled has never been more fun than with this 4WD. With improved performance, mileage and acceleration, this 2020 4WD Toyota 4Runner is king of the off-road. The Toyota 4Runner will provide you with everything you have always wanted in a car -- Quality, Reliability, and Character.
- Body-Coloured Door Handles
- Distance Pacing
- Instrument Panel Covered Bin Driver / Passenger And Rear Door Bins
- Heated Front Bucket Seats -inc: 8-way power adjustable driver and 4-way power adjustable passenger seat
- Day-Night Auto-Dimming Rearview Mirror
- HomeLink Garage Door Transmitter
- Carpet Floor Trim
- 40-20-40 Folding Split-Bench Front Facing Manual Reclining Fold Forward Seatback Rear Seat
- Fixed 50-50 Split-Bench Leatherette 3rd Row Seat Front Manual Fold Into Floor 2 Manual and Fixed Head Restraints
- Full Floor Console w/Covered Storage Mini Overhead Console w/Storage 5 12V DC Power Outlets and 1 AC Power Outlet
- Gauges -inc: Speedometer Odometer Voltmeter Engine Coolant Temp Tachometer Transmission Fluid Temp Trip Odometer and Trip Computer
- Power Rear Windows and Fixed 3rd Row Windows
- Valet Function
- 2 Seatback Storage Pockets
- Front Seats w/Leatherette Back Material and Power 2-Way Driver Lumbar
- Cargo Space Lights
- Air Filtration
- Front Map Lights
- Power 1st Row Windows w/Front And Rear 1-Touch Up/Down
- Systems Monitor
- FOB Controls -inc: Windows and Remote Engine Start
- Outside Temp Gauge
- Remote Keyless Entry w/Integrated Key Transmitter 4 Door Curb/Courtesy Illuminated Entry Illuminated Ignition Switch and Panic Button
- Manual Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
- Cruise Control w/Steering Wheel Controls
- Leather Steering Wheel
- Interior Trim -inc: Metal-Look Instrument Panel Insert Metal-Look Door Panel Insert Metal-Look Console Insert and Metal-Look Interior Accents
- HVAC -inc: Underseat Ducts and Console Ducts
- Cargo Area Concealed Storage
- Locking Glove Box
- Roll-Up Cargo Cover
- Rear Cupholder
- Leather Gear Shift Knob
- Driver Seat -inc: Power 2-Way Lumbar Support
- Analog Display
- Delayed Accessory Power
- Front Cupholder
- Safety Connect Tracker System
- Manual Anti-Whiplash Adjustable Front Head Restraints and Manual Adjustable Rear Head Restraints
- Full Carpet Floor Covering -inc: Carpet Front And Rear Floor Mats
- SofTex Seats
- Perimeter Alarm
- Power Door Locks w/Autolock Feature
- Smart Device Integration
- Driver And Passenger Visor Vanity Mirrors w/Driver And Passenger Illumination Driver And Passenger Auxiliary Mirror
- Trip Computer
- 5 12V DC Power Outlets and 1 AC Power Outlet
- 5 12V DC Power Outlets
- Proximity Key For Doors And Push Button Start
- Engine Immobilizer
- Passenger Seat
- Dual Zone Front Automatic Air Conditioning
- Driver Foot Rest
- Full Cloth Headliner
- Front Centre Armrest and Rear Centre Armrest
- Leatherette Door Trim Insert
- Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting
- Part And Full-Time Four-Wheel Drive
- GVWR: 2706 kgs (5965.7 lbs)
- Hydraulic Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS Front And Rear Vented Discs Brake Assist Hill Descent Control and Hill Hold Control
- Trailer Wiring Harness
- Auto Locking Hubs
- Engine: 4.0L V6
- 87 L Fuel Tank
- Single Exhaust
- 72-Amp/Hr 750CCA Maintenance-Free Battery
- Transmission: 5-Speed Automatic
- Radio w/Seek-Scan Clock Steering Wheel Controls and Radio Data System
- Real-Time Traffic Display
- 2 LCD Monitors In The Front
- Window Grid Diversity Antenna
- Radio: Audio Plus -inc: 8 speakers 8" touch screen display Apple CarPlay Android Auto audio auxiliary input jack 1 audio auxiliary input jack and 1USB input charging port in front 2 USB ports in rear connected services by Toyota w/remote Remote Connect (1 year subscription) Safety Connect w/automatic collision notification stolen vehicle locator emergency assistance button enhanced roadside assistance (1 year subscription) and Service Connect (10 year subscription)
- Wheels: 17" Alloy
- Splash Guards
- Steel Spare Wheel
- Tires: P265/70R17 AS -inc: full size spare tire
- Black Side Windows Trim Black Front Windshield Trim and Black Rear Window Trim
- Liftgate Rear Cargo Access
- Body-Coloured Rear Step Bumper
- Clearcoat Paint
- Running Boards
- Front Fog Lamps
- Spare Tire Stored Underbody w/Crankdown
- Lip Spoiler
- Power Rear Window w/Fixed Interval Wiper and Defroster
- Deep Tinted Glass
- Roof Rack Rails Only
- Fully Galvanized Steel Panels
- Body-Coloured Power Heated Side Mirrors w/Manual Folding and Turn Signal Indicator
- Grille w/Body-Coloured Bar
- Wheels w/Locks
- Express Open/Close Sliding And Tilting Glass 1st Row Sunroof w/Sunshade
- Auto Off Projector Beam Halogen Daytime Running Auto High-Beam Headlamps
- LED Brakelights
- Variable Intermittent Wipers w/Heated Wiper Park
- Tailgate/Rear Door Lock Included w/Power Door Locks
- Body-Coloured Fender Flares
- Body-Coloured Front Bumper w/1 Tow Hook
Tap or click a row to see the description and code.
R PAXTON2 months agoThe SJ Toyota Sales and Service Staff I have had experience with have been top notch and a pleasure to do business with. You can rest assured they will do their best to look after you and your Toyota. Plus with a Toyota you are diving the vehicle with the best reliability record out there!
Allie Kinney4 months agoTom was great to work with. He found us exactly what we were looking for and got us the price we wanted. Seamless process and friendly staff start to finish.
Cheryl Addison7 months agoThank you so much Kenny, Your help has been invaluable. You’ve got my back. You are a trustworthy and helpful person. It can seem like we are only customers in other dealerships. After you purchase a car, they're done with you. That has never been the case with you or your Manager. I thank you for your above and beyond professionalism. Something as small as help with a paint stick can make a lasting impression. The good sales person and the great sales person are sorted out quickly. See you at the end of April for service. Kind regards, Cheryl Addison
Andrea J7 months agoNot everyone loves car shopping! When it came time for me to purchase a new vehicle, Chris Coyle and the team at Saint John Toyota made it super easy for me! I was only at my point of “ just looking “ and wasn’t going to purchase that day but once I felt how helpful he was and how pressure free the environment was, I took home a new 2019 Corolla THAT SAME DAY!!!! I love LOVE love my new Corolla!!!!
Rene Richard8 months agoWent there to buy a pre owned Vehicle. No pressure or what so ever. Great service all the way thru buying process.
Geoff Clarke8 months agoGot my inspection done quickly, they found no problems and washed the car for me.
Mitchell Sanford8 months agoI drove from Halifax, NS to purchase my 2019 TRD Tacoma from Kenny. He made the process from start to finish easy and efficient. They gave me a very fair offer for the Tundra I was trading in. I would definitely make the drive to buy from Kenny at Saint John Toyota again.
Mark Munden8 months agoThis is the first time Ive ever purchased a new car and had a good experience with a salesman. Top notch professionals here that arent out to make top dollar on every John that walks through the door. I would buy a vehicle here without hesitation..Thanks for the Sienna Bob Ramsay!
Josh Oldford10 months agoKenny Khan and his team at Saint John Toyota are second to none. Excellent service, all around exceptional experience -Josh ( satisfied customer!)
Dwight Fillmore1 year agoOrdered rims and tires on a Thursday from Montreal. I drove away 5 days later with them installed. That was impressive.
Reg7 months agoMy wife and I were shopping for a used car for some time and were getting very frustrated with some of the previous dealerships, we were tired of the hidden costs, pressure tactics or out right lies. That all ended at Saint John Toyota. The salesman we dealt with was Mark Duffley, he was very transparent and timely with his responses to our many questions. Everything was done in a timely manner and very professional. Mark delivered on everything he promised. We were from out of town and Mark and Kim worked very hard to make the whole process seem easy and quick. Thank you very much we would highly recommend dealing with Mark and Saint John Toyota.
12345610 months agoTo whom reads this review, I highly recommend Saint John Toyota's Parts Department. Friendly, honest and knowledgeable service. I typically purchase oil, filters and wiper blades from the Toyota Parts Department. My most recent experience was the best yet! I stopped by to pick up a RAV4 rear wiper blade refill and not only did the service meet my expectations it went beyond! Peter C. offered to come outside and show me how to replace the rubber refill. Keep up the great service!
Margaret Baxter1 year agoMy husband and I purchased a used Toyota Camry back in March 2018. It was an older car, a 2003 and had over 400,000 kms on it. We were looking for a car that we could buy outright, as I had only been at my current employment for 6 months and did not want to go into debt. The salesmen we dealt with, mainly Grant told us for the age of the vehicle, it was in pretty good shape and he wasn't wrong. We took it for a test drive and it drove like a much newer car. He even told us to take it to our mechanic, which we did and he told us the same thing. It was in really good shape for the age and kms. on it. We bought it and it only needed minor work to pass inspection in July, less than $300. It is still running very well and is very reliable. We were and still are very happy with our purchase. Grant was very helpful, honest and didn't steer us wrong. If or when we are in the market for another vehicle, we will definitely go to Saint John Toyota first.
Tamimc1 year agoWe were shopping fir a second car so used was the way to go. The staff were great... took their time to explain everything. Thank you for taking time to show us around.
Ashley Taylor1 year agoGreat service! My salesman ( John ) was super friendly, and took the time to show me all about my new Corolla! Wonderful service, i can't wait until my 5 years is up so I can buy another Toyota! ??
John A Belding1 year agoMy son recently purchased a 2018 Forerunner. The customer service was unparalleled in my experience with other dealers. Dave Cross spent a lot of time reviewing the features, sat in the vehicle and pointed out the options etc. Warranties were explained. Negotiations were very fair and quick. The Forerunner was spotless upon delivery. Very best. 10 Stars.
Doug Mclean1 year agoI went to used car lot looking for a truck, due to mine was written off in an accident , we were greeted by the sales person and other staff members after talking we selected the vehicle 2015 Tacoma they were great in helping with the purchase , price and accessories the truck so far is the best I have owned , and the service I received was great , I would recommend them for you next purchase they call it the way it is and do have some wiggle room.