2019 Toyota Tundra SR5 Plus
Super White Stock # 19387, 5TFDY5F19KX821602, 5.7L 8-Cyl Engine engine, , 16, Super White exterior
At a Glance
5.7L 8-Cyl Engine
13/16 City/Hwy MPG
Four Wheel Drive
- Condition: New
- Model: Tundra
- Trim: SR5 Plus
- Exterior: Super White
- Doors: 4
- Stock: 19387
- Model number: DY5F1T
- VIN #: 5TFDY5F19KX821602
- Engine: 5.7L 8-Cyl Engine
- Drivetrain: Four Wheel Drive
Actual mileage will vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits, and vehicle condition
Contact Saint John Toyota today for information on dozens of vehicles like this 2019 Toyota Tundra SR5 Plus. You appreciate the finer things in life, the vehicle you drive should not be the exception. Style, performance, sophistication is in a class of its own with this stunning Toyota Tundra. Where do you want to go today? With 4WD, you can choose to drive virtually anywhere and on terrain 2WD vehicles can't handle. Just what you've been looking for. With quality in mind, this vehicle is the perfect addition to take home. You can finally stop searching... You've found the one you've been looking for.
- 2 LCD Monitors In The Front
- Radio: AM/FM/CD/MP3/WMA -inc: voice recognition audio auxiliary input jack USB audio input Bluetooth capability integrated SiriusXM satellite radio 9 speakers antenna pole and 7" display screen
- Radio w/Seek-Scan Clock Speed Compensated Volume Control Steering Wheel Controls and Radio Data System
- Turn-By-Turn Navigation Directions
- Wheels w/Silver Accents
- Tires: 275/65R18 All Season -inc: 255/70R18 spare tire w/steel wheel
- Black Grille w/Chrome Surround
- Clearcoat Paint
- Manual Tailgate/Rear Door Lock
- Front Windshield -inc: Sun Visor Strip
- Front Fog Lamps
- Spare Tire Stored Underbody w/Crankdown
- Variable Intermittent Wipers w/Heated Wiper Park
- Black Door Handles
- Wheels: 18" Aluminum Alloy w/Wheel Locks
- Black Side Windows Trim Black Front Windshield Trim and Black Rear Window Trim
- Cargo Lamp w/High Mount Stop Light
- Power Rear Window w/Defroster
- Splash Guards
- Tailgate Rear Cargo Access
- Manual-Leveling Auto Off Aero-Composite Halogen Daytime Running Auto High-Beam Headlamps
- Deep Tinted Glass
- Regular Box Style
- Chrome Front Bumper w/Black Rub Strip/Fascia Accent and 2 Tow Hooks
- Black Power Heated Side Mirrors w/Manual Folding
- Black Rear Step Bumper w/Black Rub Strip/Fascia Accent
- Fully Galvanized Steel Panels
- Day-Night Rearview Mirror
- Driver Foot Rest
- Urethane Gear Shift Knob
- Front Centre Armrest w/Storage and Rear Centre Armrest
- Outside Temp Gauge
- Trip Computer
- Driver Seat
- Manual Air Conditioning
- Front Cupholder
- Power Door Locks w/Autolock Feature
- Analog Display
- Delay Off Interior Lighting
- Passenger Seat
- Power Rear Windows
- Driver And Passenger Visor Vanity Mirrors w/Driver And Passenger Illumination Driver And Passenger Auxiliary Mirror
- Cruise Control w/Steering Wheel Controls
- Remote Keyless Entry w/4 Door Curb/Courtesy Illuminated Entry and Panic Button
- Full Carpet Floor Covering -inc: Vinyl/Rubber Front And Rear Floor Mats
- Full Floor Console w/Covered Storage Full Overhead Console w/Storage and 3 12V DC Power Outlets
- Manual Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
- 1 Seatback Storage Pocket
- Engine Immobilizer
- Seats w/Cloth Back Material
- Manual Adjustable Front Head Restraints and Manual Adjustable Rear Head Restraints
- Pickup Cargo Box Lights
- Heated Front Bucket Seats -inc: 8-way power adjustable drivers seat driver power lumbar support and 4-way manual adjustable passenger seat
- HVAC -inc: Underseat Ducts
- 3 12V DC Power Outlets
- Fabric Seat Surfaces
- Rear Cupholder
- 60-40 Folding Split-Bench Front Facing Fold-Up Cushion Rear Seat w/Manual Fore/Aft
- Dashboard Storage Driver / Passenger And Rear Door Bins and 1st Row Underseat Storage
- Full Cloth Headliner
- Air Filtration
- Front And Rear Map Lights
- Distance Pacing
- Power 1st Row Windows w/Driver 1-Touch Down
- Interior Trim -inc: Metal-Look Instrument Panel Insert Metal-Look Door Panel Insert and Metal-Look Interior Accents
- Gauges -inc: Speedometer Odometer Voltmeter Oil Pressure Engine Coolant Temp Tachometer Transmission Fluid Temp Trip Odometer and Trip Computer
- Delayed Accessory Power
- Systems Monitor
- Illuminated Locking Glove Box
- Engine: 5.7L V8 DOHC 32V SMPI w/Dual VVT-i -inc: i-FORCE Electronic Throttle Control System w/intelligence (ETCS-i) crank hold electronic starter control engine oil cooler Tier 2 Bin 5 emissions rating heavy duty battery starter alternator and heater hood struts and stainless steel exhaust system
- Part-Time Four-Wheel Drive
- Hydraulic Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering
- Class IV Towing Equipment -inc: Harness Hitch Brake Controller and Trailer Sway Control
- Brake Actuated Limited Slip Differential
- Single Exhaust
- Engine Oil Cooler
- Auto Locking Hubs
- 4.30 Axle Ratio
- Electronic Transfer Case
- Transmission: Super ECT 6-Speed Automatic -inc: overdrive sequential shift mode tow/haul mode console mounted shift lever lock up torque converter transmission cooler and automatic transmission fluid warmer
- 143.8 L Fuel Tank
- 170 Amp Alternator
- 710CCA Maintenance-Free Battery
- GVWR: 3265 kgs (7200 lbs)
- Regular Ride Suspension -inc: Front double wishbone type gas shock absorbers coil springs and stabilizer bar Rear heavy duty multi leaf springs and bias mounted gas shock absorbers
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS Front And Rear Vented Discs and Brake Assist
- 1567# Maximum Payload
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Seat-Mounted Side Airbags
- Back-Up Camera
- Curtain 1st And 2nd Row Airbags
- ABS And Driveline Traction Control
- Side Impact Beams
- Toyota Safety Sense P
- Rear Child Safety Locks
- Driver And Passenger Knee Airbag
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Front Airbags
- Airbag Occupancy Sensor
- Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Rear Centre 3 Point Height Adjusters and Pretensioners
- Lane Departure Alert (LDA) Lane Departure Warning
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
Tap or click a row to see the description and code.
$2,000 Canadian Incentives
Dwight Fillmore5 months agoOrdered rims and tires on a Thursday from Montreal. I drove away 5 days later with them installed. That was impressive.
Peter Bye5 months agoI purchased a used vehicle from Grant and had a very pleasant experience. He was knowledgeable, informative and fair. Everything went smoothly and I'm really happy with the car. Thanks!
Adam B8 months agoPeople don't always have positive experiences at car dealership service departments. I recently did. I want to personally thank the service staff of Saint John Toyota for working with me to resolve an issue that I had related to a service experience. The team, led by Glenn Hurley, went above and beyond in my estimation and legitimately worked with me until we reached a mutually agreeable solution. They then performed an additional service on my car that I requested and one which they had no obligation to perform. When I went to pay, they informed me that there would be no charge. Thank you Saint John Toyota Service Department for the very positive experience!
A Google User8 months agoPeople don't always have positive experiences at car dealership service departments. I recently did. I want to personally thank the service staff of Saint John Toyota for working with me to resolve an issue that I had related to a service experience. The team, led by Glenn Hurley, went above and beyond in my estimation and legitimately worked with me until we reached a mutually agreeable solution. They then performed an additional service on my car that I requested and one which they had no obligation to perform. When I went to pay, they informed me that there would be no charge. Thank you Saint John Toyota Service Department for the very positive experience!
A Google User8 months agoTravelled to Saint John Toyota from Ontario to purchase a used truck. I dealt with salesman Andrew Burns who was up front, knowledgable and helpful right from the start. Answered all my questions, sent me videos and gave me the confidence to fly down knowing what I was buying, was exactly as described. I was collected from the airport too! I can’t recommend him and the dealership enough. A really pleasant experience and a fun road trip back!
Mark Edser8 months agoTravelled to Saint John Toyota from Ontario to purchase a used truck. I dealt with salesman Andrew Burns who was up front, knowledgable and helpful right from the start. Answered all my questions, sent me videos and gave me the confidence to fly down knowing what I was buying, was exactly as described. I was collected from the airport too! I can’t recommend him and the dealership enough. A really pleasant experience and a fun road trip back!
A Google User8 months agoPeter Kelly helped me purchase my first car - a 2012 rav 4. He was great to deal with as well as the rest of the Saint John Toyota team. I felt like he really cared about helping me find the best car for my needs. I am really enjoying the new (to me) rav. Thanks!
hellogoodbyeapplepie8 months agoPeter Kelly helped me purchase my first car - a 2012 rav 4. He was great to deal with as well as the rest of the Saint John Toyota team. I felt like he really cared about helping me find the best car for my needs. I am really enjoying the new (to me) rav. Thanks!
Eric Browne8 months agoSJ Toyota helped me out in an emergency without an appointment and got me back on the road for a LONG trip within a few hours. The Service Consultant was thoughtful and helpful at all times. This is why I've owned Toyotas for 38 years !
Jenna Deglan10 months agoHands down the best experience I ever had buying a vechile!
1234562 months agoTo whom reads this review, I highly recommend Saint John Toyota's Parts Department. Friendly, honest and knowledgeable service. I typically purchase oil, filters and wiper blades from the Toyota Parts Department. My most recent experience was the best yet! I stopped by to pick up a RAV4 rear wiper blade refill and not only did the service meet my expectations it went beyond! Peter C. offered to come outside and show me how to replace the rubber refill. Keep up the great service!
Margaret Baxter4 months agoMy husband and I purchased a used Toyota Camry back in March 2018. It was an older car, a 2003 and had over 400,000 kms on it. We were looking for a car that we could buy outright, as I had only been at my current employment for 6 months and did not want to go into debt. The salesmen we dealt with, mainly Grant told us for the age of the vehicle, it was in pretty good shape and he wasn't wrong. We took it for a test drive and it drove like a much newer car. He even told us to take it to our mechanic, which we did and he told us the same thing. It was in really good shape for the age and kms. on it. We bought it and it only needed minor work to pass inspection in July, less than $300. It is still running very well and is very reliable. We were and still are very happy with our purchase. Grant was very helpful, honest and didn't steer us wrong. If or when we are in the market for another vehicle, we will definitely go to Saint John Toyota first.
Tamimc1 year agoWe were shopping fir a second car so used was the way to go. The staff were great... took their time to explain everything. Thank you for taking time to show us around.
Ashley Taylor1 year agoGreat service! My salesman ( John ) was super friendly, and took the time to show me all about my new Corolla! Wonderful service, i can't wait until my 5 years is up so I can buy another Toyota! ??
John A Belding1 year agoMy son recently purchased a 2018 Forerunner. The customer service was unparalleled in my experience with other dealers. Dave Cross spent a lot of time reviewing the features, sat in the vehicle and pointed out the options etc. Warranties were explained. Negotiations were very fair and quick. The Forerunner was spotless upon delivery. Very best. 10 Stars.
Doug Mclean1 year agoI went to used car lot looking for a truck, due to mine was written off in an accident , we were greeted by the sales person and other staff members after talking we selected the vehicle 2015 Tacoma they were great in helping with the purchase , price and accessories the truck so far is the best I have owned , and the service I received was great , I would recommend them for you next purchase they call it the way it is and do have some wiggle room.