2019 Toyota Tundra Limited
08w2 Cavalry Blue Stock # 19245, 5TFBY5F12KX799188, engine, , 16, 08W2 CAVALRY BLUE exterior
At a Glance
13/16 City/Hwy MPG
Four Wheel Drive
- Condition: New
- Model: Tundra
- Trim: Limited
- Exterior: 08W2 CAVALRY BLUE
- Doors: 4
- Stock: 19245
- VIN #: 5TFBY5F12KX799188
- Drivetrain: Four Wheel Drive
Actual mileage will vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits, and vehicle condition
Saint John Toyota is excited to offer this 2019 Toyota Tundra. You appreciate the finer things in life, the vehicle you drive should not be the exception. Style, performance, sophistication is in a class of its own with this stunning Toyota Tundra. Do you encounter heavy snow, rain or mud when driving? No problem. With this vehicle, you've got the power of 4WD to help you overcome the toughest terrain. The look is unmistakably Toyota, the smooth contours and cutting-edge technology of this Toyota Tundra Limited will definitely turn heads. Just what you've been looking for. With quality in mind, this vehicle is the perfect addition to take home.
- 440w Regular Amplifier
- Radio: AM/FM/CD/MP3/WMA w/AVN Premium Navigation -inc: voice recognition audio auxiliary input jack USB audio input Bluetooth capability integrated SiriusXM satellite radio 7 speakers antenna pole and 7" display screen
- Real-Time Traffic Display
- Radio w/Seek-Scan Clock Speed Compensated Volume Control Steering Wheel Controls and Radio Data System
- Turn-By-Turn Navigation Directions
- 2 LCD Monitors In The Front
- Fully Galvanized Steel Panels
- Cargo Lamp w/High Mount Stop Light
- Black Front Bumper w/Chrome Rub Strip/Fascia Accent and 2 Tow Hooks
- Perimeter/Approach Lights
- Manual Tailgate/Rear Door Lock
- Wheels: 20" Aluminum Alloy w/Wheel Locks
- Tailgate Rear Cargo Access
- Regular Box Style
- Front Fog Lamps
- Sliding Rear Window
- Chrome Power Heated Side Mirrors w/Manual Folding
- Front Windshield -inc: Sun Visor Strip
- Metal-Look Grille w/Chrome Surround
- Wheels w/Silver Accents
- Full-Size Spare Tire Stored Underbody w/Crankdown
- Clearcoat Paint
- Black Rear Step Bumper w/Chrome Rub Strip/Fascia Accent
- Splash Guards
- Spray-In Bed Liner
- Manual-Leveling Fully Automatic Aero-Composite Led Low/High Beam Daytime Running Auto High-Beam Headlamps
- Black Side Windows Trim Black Front Windshield Trim and Black Rear Window Trim
- Tires: 275/55R20 All Season -inc: 255/70R18 spare tire w/steel wheel
- Variable Intermittent Wipers w/Heated Wiper Park
- Deep Tinted Glass
- Steel Spare Wheel
- Chrome Door Handles
- Entune Selective Service Internet Access
- Pickup Cargo Box Lights
- 60-40 Folding Split-Bench Front Facing Fold-Up Cushion Rear Seat
- Front Centre Armrest
- 2-Way Power Passenger Seat -inc: Power 2-Way Lumbar Support and Fold Flat
- Engine Immobilizer
- Leather Seat Surfaces
- 2 Seatback Storage Pockets
- Perimeter Alarm
- Systems Monitor
- Full Floor Console w/Covered Storage Full Overhead Console w/Storage and 4 12V DC Power Outlets
- Manual Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
- Power Rear Windows
- Cruise Control w/Steering Wheel Controls
- Outside Temp Gauge
- Heated Front Bucket Seats -inc: 8-way power adjustable drivers seat driver power lumbar support and 4-way power adjustable passenger seat
- Front Cupholder
- 4 12V DC Power Outlets
- Air Filtration
- Front And Rear Map Lights
- Day-Night Auto-Dimming Rearview Mirror
- Seats w/Leatherette Back Material
- Driver And Passenger Visor Vanity Mirrors w/Driver And Passenger Illumination Driver And Passenger Auxiliary Mirror
- HomeLink Garage Door Transmitter
- Interior Trim -inc: Simulated Wood/Metal-Look Instrument Panel Insert Metal-Look Door Panel Insert Metal-Look Console Insert and Metal-Look Interior Accents
- Delay Off Interior Lighting
- Metal-Look Gear Shift Knob
- Distance Pacing
- Dashboard Storage Driver / Passenger And Rear Door Bins and 2nd Row Underseat Storage
- Analog Display
- Power 1st Row Windows w/Driver 1-Touch Down
- Delayed Accessory Power
- Trip Computer
- Full Cloth Headliner
- Remote Keyless Entry w/4 Door Curb/Courtesy Illuminated Entry Illuminated Ignition Switch and Panic Button
- Full Carpet Floor Covering -inc: Vinyl/Rubber Front And Rear Floor Mats
- Manual Adjustable Front Head Restraints and Manual Adjustable Rear Head Restraints
- Gauges -inc: Speedometer Odometer Voltmeter Oil Pressure Engine Coolant Temp Tachometer Transmission Fluid Temp Trip Odometer and Trip Computer
- Leather Steering Wheel
- Rear Cupholder
- Power Door Locks w/Autolock Feature
- Illuminated Locking Glove Box
- HVAC -inc: Underseat Ducts
- Dual Zone Front Automatic Air Conditioning
- Driver Foot Rest
- Driver Seat
- Engine Oil Cooler
- Single Stainless Steel Exhaust
- Electronic Transfer Case
- Engine: 5.7L V8 DOHC 32V SMPI w/Dual VVT-i -inc: i-FORCE Electronic Throttle Control System w/intelligence (ETCS-i) crank hold electronic starter control engine oil cooler Tier 2 Bin 5 emissions rating heavy duty battery starter alternator and heater hood struts and stainless steel exhaust system
- Brake Actuated Limited Slip Differential
- 4.30 Axle Ratio
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS Front And Rear Vented Discs and Brake Assist
- Part-Time Four-Wheel Drive
- 710CCA Maintenance-Free Battery
- Auto Locking Hubs
- 1295# Maximum Payload
- Regular Ride Suspension -inc: Front double wishbone type gas shock absorbers coil springs and stabilizer bar Rear heavy duty multi leaf springs and bias mounted gas shock absorbers
- Transmission: Super ECT 6-Speed Automatic -inc: overdrive sequential shift mode tow/haul mode console mounted shift lever lock up torque converter transmission cooler and automatic transmission fluid warmer
- 143.8 L Fuel Tank
- Class IV Towing Equipment -inc: Harness Hitch Brake Controller and Trailer Sway Control
- GVWR: 3220 kgs (7100 lbs)
- 170 Amp Alternator
- Hydraulic Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering
- Rear Child Safety Locks
- Blind Spot Monitor Blind Spot Sensor
- ABS And Driveline Traction Control
Tap or click a row to see the description and code.
Dwight Fillmore2 months agoOrdered rims and tires on a Thursday from Montreal. I drove away 5 days later with them installed. That was impressive.
Peter Bye2 months agoI purchased a used vehicle from Grant and had a very pleasant experience. He was knowledgeable, informative and fair. Everything went smoothly and I'm really happy with the car. Thanks!
Adam B4 months agoPeople don't always have positive experiences at car dealership service departments. I recently did. I want to personally thank the service staff of Saint John Toyota for working with me to resolve an issue that I had related to a service experience. The team, led by Glenn Hurley, went above and beyond in my estimation and legitimately worked with me until we reached a mutually agreeable solution. They then performed an additional service on my car that I requested and one which they had no obligation to perform. When I went to pay, they informed me that there would be no charge. Thank you Saint John Toyota Service Department for the very positive experience!
A Google User4 months agoPeople don't always have positive experiences at car dealership service departments. I recently did. I want to personally thank the service staff of Saint John Toyota for working with me to resolve an issue that I had related to a service experience. The team, led by Glenn Hurley, went above and beyond in my estimation and legitimately worked with me until we reached a mutually agreeable solution. They then performed an additional service on my car that I requested and one which they had no obligation to perform. When I went to pay, they informed me that there would be no charge. Thank you Saint John Toyota Service Department for the very positive experience!
A Google User5 months agoTravelled to Saint John Toyota from Ontario to purchase a used truck. I dealt with salesman Andrew Burns who was up front, knowledgable and helpful right from the start. Answered all my questions, sent me videos and gave me the confidence to fly down knowing what I was buying, was exactly as described. I was collected from the airport too! I can’t recommend him and the dealership enough. A really pleasant experience and a fun road trip back!
Mark Edser5 months agoTravelled to Saint John Toyota from Ontario to purchase a used truck. I dealt with salesman Andrew Burns who was up front, knowledgable and helpful right from the start. Answered all my questions, sent me videos and gave me the confidence to fly down knowing what I was buying, was exactly as described. I was collected from the airport too! I can’t recommend him and the dealership enough. A really pleasant experience and a fun road trip back!
A Google User5 months agoPeter Kelly helped me purchase my first car - a 2012 rav 4. He was great to deal with as well as the rest of the Saint John Toyota team. I felt like he really cared about helping me find the best car for my needs. I am really enjoying the new (to me) rav. Thanks!
hellogoodbyeapplepie5 months agoPeter Kelly helped me purchase my first car - a 2012 rav 4. He was great to deal with as well as the rest of the Saint John Toyota team. I felt like he really cared about helping me find the best car for my needs. I am really enjoying the new (to me) rav. Thanks!
Eric Browne5 months agoSJ Toyota helped me out in an emergency without an appointment and got me back on the road for a LONG trip within a few hours. The Service Consultant was thoughtful and helpful at all times. This is why I've owned Toyotas for 38 years !
Jenna Deglan6 months agoHands down the best experience I ever had buying a vechile!
Margaret Baxter1 month agoMy husband and I purchased a used Toyota Camry back in March 2018. It was an older car, a 2003 and had over 400,000 kms on it. We were looking for a car that we could buy outright, as I had only been at my current employment for 6 months and did not want to go into debt. The salesmen we dealt with, mainly Grant told us for the age of the vehicle, it was in pretty good shape and he wasn't wrong. We took it for a test drive and it drove like a much newer car. He even told us to take it to our mechanic, which we did and he told us the same thing. It was in really good shape for the age and kms. on it. We bought it and it only needed minor work to pass inspection in July, less than $300. It is still running very well and is very reliable. We were and still are very happy with our purchase. Grant was very helpful, honest and didn't steer us wrong. If or when we are in the market for another vehicle, we will definitely go to Saint John Toyota first.
Tamimc9 months agoWe were shopping fir a second car so used was the way to go. The staff were great... took their time to explain everything. Thank you for taking time to show us around.
Ashley Taylor8 months agoGreat service! My salesman ( John ) was super friendly, and took the time to show me all about my new Corolla! Wonderful service, i can't wait until my 5 years is up so I can buy another Toyota! ??
John A Belding10 months agoMy son recently purchased a 2018 Forerunner. The customer service was unparalleled in my experience with other dealers. Dave Cross spent a lot of time reviewing the features, sat in the vehicle and pointed out the options etc. Warranties were explained. Negotiations were very fair and quick. The Forerunner was spotless upon delivery. Very best. 10 Stars.
Doug Mclean10 months agoI went to used car lot looking for a truck, due to mine was written off in an accident , we were greeted by the sales person and other staff members after talking we selected the vehicle 2015 Tacoma they were great in helping with the purchase , price and accessories the truck so far is the best I have owned , and the service I received was great , I would recommend them for you next purchase they call it the way it is and do have some wiggle room.