2019 Toyota Tundra 4WD Platinum
Unspecified/Other Stock # 19215, 5TFAY5F1XKX791755, 5.7L V8 DOHC 32v Engine engine, Automatic, 14, exterior
At a Glance
5.7L V8 DOHC 32v Engine
18/14 City/Hwy MPG
Four Wheel Drive
- Condition: New
- Model: Tundra 4WD
- Trim: Platinum
- Body style: Pickup Truck
- Doors: 4
- Stock: 19215
- Model number: 8375
- VIN #: 5TFAY5F1XKX791755
- Engine: 5.7L V8 DOHC 32v Engine
- Fuel: Gas
- Drivetrain: Four Wheel Drive
Actual mileage will vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits, and vehicle condition
Contact Saint John Toyota today for information on dozens of vehicles like this 2019 Toyota Tundra Platinum. You appreciate the finer things in life, the vehicle you drive should not be the exception. Style, performance, sophistication is in a class of its own with this stunning Toyota Tundra. Take home this Toyota Tundra Platinum, and you will have the power of 4WD. It's a great feature when you need to drive over tricky terrain or through inclement weather. You can finally stop searching... You've found the one you've been looking for. You've found the one you've been looking for. Your dream car.
- Blind Spot Monitor Blind Spot Sensor
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Front Airbags
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
- Radio: AM/FM/CD/MP3/WMA w/AVN Premium Navigation -inc: voice recognition JBL audio audio auxiliary input jack USB audio input Bluetooth capability 12 speakers antenna pole and 7" display screen
- Real-Time Traffic Display
- 2 LCD Monitors In The Front
- Turn-By-Turn Navigation Directions
- Splash Guards
- Wheels w/Machined Accents
- Front Fog Lamps
- Spare Tire Stored Underbody w/Crankdown
- Chrome Door Handles
- Cargo Lamp w/High Mount Stop Light
- Metal-Look Grille
- Power Rear Window w/Defroster
- Regular Box Style
- Body-Coloured Rear Step Bumper w/Body-Coloured Rub Strip/Fascia Accent
- Manual-Leveling Fully Automatic Aero-Composite Led Low/High Beam Daytime Running Auto High-Beam Headlamps
- Deep Tinted Glass
- Black Side Windows Trim Black Front Windshield Trim and Black Rear Window Trim
- Perimeter/Approach Lights
- Fully Galvanized Steel Panels
- Tires: 275/55R20 All Season -inc: 255/70R18 spare tire w/steel wheel
- Variable Intermittent Wipers w/Heated Wiper Park
- Chrome Power Heated Auto Dimming Side Mirrors w/Power Folding and Turn Signal Indicator
- Tailgate Rear Cargo Access
- Wheels: 20" Premium Aluminum Alloy w/Wheel Locks
- Tailgate/Rear Door Lock Included w/Power Door Locks
- Front Windshield -inc: Sun Visor Strip
- Clearcoat Paint
- Body-Coloured Front Bumper w/Body-Coloured Rub Strip/Fascia Accent and 2 Tow Hooks
- Spray-In Bed Liner
- Rear Cupholder
- Delayed Accessory Power
- Leather Steering Wheel
- Entune Selective Service Internet Access
- 2 Seatback Storage Pockets
- Delay Off Interior Lighting
- Illuminated Locking Glove Box
- Front And Rear Map Lights
- Engine Immobilizer
- Systems Monitor
- 60-40 Folding Split-Bench Front Facing Fold-Up Cushion Rear Seat w/Manual Fore/Aft
- Front Cupholder
- Perimeter Alarm
- Full Carpet Floor Covering -inc: Vinyl/Rubber Front And Rear Floor Mats
- 2-Way Power Passenger Seat -inc: Power 2-Way Lumbar Support and Fold Flat
- HomeLink Garage Door Transmitter
- Distance Pacing
- Manual Adjustable Front Head Restraints and Manual Adjustable Rear Head Restraints
- Leather Door Trim Insert
- Power 1st Row Windows w/Driver And Passenger 1-Touch Up/Down
- Cruise Control w/Steering Wheel Controls
- HVAC -inc: Underseat Ducts and Console Ducts
- Pickup Cargo Box Lights
- Outside Temp Gauge
- Driver Foot Rest
- Single Exhaust
- GVWR: 3265 kgs (7200 lbs)
- Electronic Transfer Case
- Brake Actuated Limited Slip Differential
- 4.30 Axle Ratio
- 143.8 L Fuel Tank
- Auto Locking Hubs
- Transmission: Super ECT 6-Speed Automatic -inc: overdrive sequential shift mode tow/haul mode console mounted shift lever lock up torque converter transmission cooler and automatic transmission fluid warmer
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS Front And Rear Vented Discs and Brake Assist
- Part-Time Four-Wheel Drive
- Regular Ride Suspension -inc: Front double wishbone type gas shock absorbers coil springs and stabilizer bar Rear heavy duty multi leaf springs and bias mounted gas shock absorbers
- 1534# Maximum Payload
- 710CCA Maintenance-Free Battery
- Engine Oil Cooler
- 170 Amp Alternator
- Engine: 5.7L V8 DOHC 32V SMPI w/Dual VVT-i -inc: i-FORCE Electronic Throttle Control System w/intelligence (ETCS-i) crank hold electronic starter control engine oil cooler Tier 2 Bin 5 emissions rating heavy duty battery starter alternator and heater hood struts and stainless steel exhaust system
- Hydraulic Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering
- Class IV Towing Equipment -inc: Harness Hitch Brake Controller and Trailer Sway Control
- Curtain 1st And 2nd Row Airbags
- Side Impact Beams
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Seat-Mounted Side Airbags
- Low Tire Pressure Warning
- Lane Departure Alert (LDA) Lane Departure Warning
- Front And Rear Parking Sensors
- Toyota Safety Sense P and Rear Cross Traffic Alert
- Airbag Occupancy Sensor
- Driver And Passenger Knee Airbag
Tap or click a row to see the description and code.
$4,000 Canadian Incentives
Cheryl Addison3 days agoThank you so much Kenny, Your help has been invaluable. You’ve got my back. You are a trustworthy and helpful person. It can seem like we are only customers in other dealerships. After you purchase a car, they're done with you. That has never been the case with you or your Manager. I thank you for your above and beyond professionalism. Something as small as help with a paint stick can make a lasting impression. The good sales person and the great sales person are sorted out quickly. See you at the end of April for service. Kind regards, Cheryl Addison
Andrea J4 days agoNot everyone loves car shopping! When it came time for me to purchase a new vehicle, Chris Coyle and the team at Saint John Toyota made it super easy for me! I was only at my point of “ just looking “ and wasn’t going to purchase that day but once I felt how helpful he was and how pressure free the environment was, I took home a new 2019 Corolla THAT SAME DAY!!!! I love LOVE love my new Corolla!!!!
Rene Richard3 weeks agoWent there to buy a pre owned Vehicle. No pressure or what so ever. Great service all the way thru buying process.
Geoff Clarke3 weeks agoGot my inspection done quickly, they found no problems and washed the car for me.
Mitchell Sanford1 month agoI drove from Halifax, NS to purchase my 2019 TRD Tacoma from Kenny. He made the process from start to finish easy and efficient. They gave me a very fair offer for the Tundra I was trading in. I would definitely make the drive to buy from Kenny at Saint John Toyota again.
Mark Munden1 month agoThis is the first time Ive ever purchased a new car and had a good experience with a salesman. Top notch professionals here that arent out to make top dollar on every John that walks through the door. I would buy a vehicle here without hesitation..Thanks for the Sienna Bob Ramsay!
Josh Oldford2 months agoKenny Khan and his team at Saint John Toyota are second to none. Excellent service, all around exceptional experience -Josh ( satisfied customer!)
Dwight Fillmore6 months agoOrdered rims and tires on a Thursday from Montreal. I drove away 5 days later with them installed. That was impressive.
Peter Bye6 months agoI purchased a used vehicle from Grant and had a very pleasant experience. He was knowledgeable, informative and fair. Everything went smoothly and I'm really happy with the car. Thanks!
Adam B9 months agoPeople don't always have positive experiences at car dealership service departments. I recently did. I want to personally thank the service staff of Saint John Toyota for working with me to resolve an issue that I had related to a service experience. The team, led by Glenn Hurley, went above and beyond in my estimation and legitimately worked with me until we reached a mutually agreeable solution. They then performed an additional service on my car that I requested and one which they had no obligation to perform. When I went to pay, they informed me that there would be no charge. Thank you Saint John Toyota Service Department for the very positive experience!
Reg4 days agoMy wife and I were shopping for a used car for some time and were getting very frustrated with some of the previous dealerships, we were tired of the hidden costs, pressure tactics or out right lies. That all ended at Saint John Toyota. The salesman we dealt with was Mark Duffley, he was very transparent and timely with his responses to our many questions. Everything was done in a timely manner and very professional. Mark delivered on everything he promised. We were from out of town and Mark and Kim worked very hard to make the whole process seem easy and quick. Thank you very much we would highly recommend dealing with Mark and Saint John Toyota.
1234563 months agoTo whom reads this review, I highly recommend Saint John Toyota's Parts Department. Friendly, honest and knowledgeable service. I typically purchase oil, filters and wiper blades from the Toyota Parts Department. My most recent experience was the best yet! I stopped by to pick up a RAV4 rear wiper blade refill and not only did the service meet my expectations it went beyond! Peter C. offered to come outside and show me how to replace the rubber refill. Keep up the great service!
Margaret Baxter5 months agoMy husband and I purchased a used Toyota Camry back in March 2018. It was an older car, a 2003 and had over 400,000 kms on it. We were looking for a car that we could buy outright, as I had only been at my current employment for 6 months and did not want to go into debt. The salesmen we dealt with, mainly Grant told us for the age of the vehicle, it was in pretty good shape and he wasn't wrong. We took it for a test drive and it drove like a much newer car. He even told us to take it to our mechanic, which we did and he told us the same thing. It was in really good shape for the age and kms. on it. We bought it and it only needed minor work to pass inspection in July, less than $300. It is still running very well and is very reliable. We were and still are very happy with our purchase. Grant was very helpful, honest and didn't steer us wrong. If or when we are in the market for another vehicle, we will definitely go to Saint John Toyota first.
Tamimc1 year agoWe were shopping fir a second car so used was the way to go. The staff were great... took their time to explain everything. Thank you for taking time to show us around.
Ashley Taylor1 year agoGreat service! My salesman ( John ) was super friendly, and took the time to show me all about my new Corolla! Wonderful service, i can't wait until my 5 years is up so I can buy another Toyota! ??
John A Belding1 year agoMy son recently purchased a 2018 Forerunner. The customer service was unparalleled in my experience with other dealers. Dave Cross spent a lot of time reviewing the features, sat in the vehicle and pointed out the options etc. Warranties were explained. Negotiations were very fair and quick. The Forerunner was spotless upon delivery. Very best. 10 Stars.
Doug Mclean1 year agoI went to used car lot looking for a truck, due to mine was written off in an accident , we were greeted by the sales person and other staff members after talking we selected the vehicle 2015 Tacoma they were great in helping with the purchase , price and accessories the truck so far is the best I have owned , and the service I received was great , I would recommend them for you next purchase they call it the way it is and do have some wiggle room.