2019 Toyota Sienna LE
Unspecified/Other Stock # 19323, 5TDJZ3DCXKS214204, engine, Automatic, 24, exterior
At a Glance
17/24 City/Hwy MPG
All Wheel Drive
- Condition: New
- Model: Sienna
- Trim: LE
- Doors: 4
- Stock: 19323
- Model number: EZ3DCT
- VIN #: 5TDJZ3DCXKS214204
- Drivetrain: All Wheel Drive
Actual mileage will vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits, and vehicle condition
This outstanding example of a 2019 Toyota Sienna LE is offered by Saint John Toyota . Pull up in the vehicle and the valet will want to parked on the front row. This Toyota Sienna is the vehicle others dream to own. Don't miss your chance to make it your new ride. Few vehicles can match the safety and comfort of this AWD Toyota Sienna LE. With enhanced performance, refined interior and exceptional fuel efficiency, this AWD Toyota is in a class of its own. There is no reason why you shouldn't buy this Toyota Sienna LE. It is incomparable for the price and quality. Just what you've been looking for. With quality in mind, this vehicle is the perfect addition to take home.
- Radio w/Seek-Scan In-Dash Mounted Single CD MP3 Player Clock Speed Compensated Volume Control Steering Wheel Controls and Radio Data System
- Radio: Entune 3.0 Audio Plus AM/FM/MP3/WMA -inc: Entune App Suite Connect including traffic weather Slacker Yelp saved destinations sports stocks fuel and NPR One (no subscription required) Entune Safety Connect w/automatic collision notification stolen vehicle locator emergency assistance button (SOS) and enhanced roadside assistance (3 year subscription) Scout GPS Link (3 year subscription) Bluetooth capability integrated SiriusXM satellite radio shark fin type antenna SIRI Eyes-Free audio auxiliary input jack USB audio input advanced voice recognition phonebook and streaming audio via Bluetooth and display of artist song and album art for connected iPod (Gracenotes) and Apple CarPlay
- Diversity Antenna
- 6 Speakers w/8" Display Screen & Navigation System
- 2 LCD Monitors In The Front
- Fully Automatic Projector Beam Halogen Daytime Running Auto High-Beam Headlamps w/Delay-Off
- Splash Guards
- Fully Galvanized Steel Panels
- Fixed Rear Window w/Fixed Interval Wiper Heated Wiper Park and Defroster
- Tailgate/Rear Door Lock Included w/Power Door Locks
- Body-Coloured Door Handles
- Body-Coloured Grille w/Chrome Surround
- Variable Intermittent Wipers w/Heated Wiper Park
- Body-Coloured Rear Step Bumper
- Wheels: 18" 10 Spoke Aluminum Alloy w/Wheel Locks
- Lip Spoiler
- Front Windshield -inc: Sun Visor Strip
- Tires: P235/55R18 All Season Run-Flat
- Door Auto-Latch
- Front License Plate Bracket
- Roof Rack Rails Only
- Clearcoat Paint
- Black Side Windows Trim
- Liftgate Rear Cargo Access
- Body-Coloured Front Bumper
- Deep Tinted Glass
- Power Sliding Rear Doors
- Body-Coloured Power Heated Side Mirrors w/Convex Spotter and Manual Folding
- Valet Function
- 3 12V DC Power Outlets and 1 AC Power Outlet
- Passenger Seat
- Easy Clean Fabric Seat Trim
- Bucket Front Seats w/Cloth Back Material
- Trip Computer
- Full Cloth Headliner
- Rear HVAC w/Separate Controls
- Engine Immobilizer
- Remote Keyless Entry w/2 Door Curb/Courtesy Illuminated Entry Illuminated Ignition Switch and Panic Button
- Gauges -inc: Speedometer Odometer Engine Coolant Temp Tachometer Trip Odometer and Trip Computer
- Partial Floor Console w/Covered Storage Mini Overhead Console w/Storage Conversation Mirror 3 12V DC Power Outlets and 1 AC Power Outlet
- 3 12V DC Power Outlets
- HVAC -inc: Underseat Ducts and Headliner/Pillar Ducts
- Power Door Locks w/Autolock Feature
- Distance Pacing
- Manual Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
- Urethane Gear Shift Knob
- Instrument Panel Covered Bin Covered Dashboard Storage Interior Concealed Storage Driver / Passenger And Rear Door Bins
- Air Filtration
- Power Rear Windows Manual Vented 3rd Row Windows and w/Manual Sun Blinds
- Analog Display
- Carpet Floor Trim
- Locking Glove Box
- Heated Front Captain Seats -inc: 8-way power adjustable driver's seat driver seat fore/aft driver power lumbar support driver seat recline adjustment driver seat vertical adjustable driver foldable armrest passenger seat fore/aft and passenger seat recline
- Driver Seat
- Dual Zone Front Automatic Air Conditioning
- Manual Adjustable Front Head Restraints and Manual Adjustable Rear Head Restraints
- Power 1st Row Windows w/Front And Rear 1-Touch Up/Down
- Cruise Control w/Steering Wheel Controls
- Full Carpet Floor Covering -inc: Carpet Front And Rear Floor Mats
- Rear Seat Mounted Armrest
- Front Cupholder
- Vinyl Door Trim Insert
- Fixed 60-40 Split-Bench 3rd Row Seat Front Manual Recline Manual Fold Into Floor 3 Manual and Adjustable Head Restraints
- Interior Trim -inc: Coloured Instrument Panel Insert Coloured Door Panel Insert and Metal-Look Interior Accents
- Front And Rear Map Lights
- Removable Bucket Folding Captain Front Facing Manual Reclining Fold-Up Cushion Rear Seat w/Manual Fore/Aft
- 2 Seatback Storage Pockets
- Delayed Accessory Power
- Day-Night Auto-Dimming Rearview Mirror
- Driver And Passenger Visor Vanity Mirrors w/Driver And Passenger Illumination
- Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting
- Driver Foot Rest
- Cargo Space Lights
- Outside Temp Gauge
- Remote Releases -Inc: Mechanical Fuel
- HomeLink Garage Door Transmitter
- Rear Cupholder
- Transmission w/Sequential Shift Control
- Permanent Locking Hubs
- 3.003 Axle Ratio
- Front And Rear Anti-Roll Bars
- Strut Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS Front Vented Discs and Brake Assist
- 75 L Fuel Tank
- Battery w/Run Down Protection
- Transmission: 8-Speed Automatic -inc: lock up torque converter and transmission cooler
- Torsion Beam Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Automatic Full-Time All-Wheel Drive
- Electric Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering
- Engine: 3.5L V6 DOHC 24-Valve -inc: aluminum alloy block dual Variable Valve Timing w/intelligence (VVT-i) D4S direct injection and Acoustic Control Induction System (ACIS)
- Single Stainless Steel Exhaust
- GVWR: 2715 kg (5995 lbs)
- Engine Oil Cooler
- Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
- Back-Up Camera
- Side Impact Beams
- ABS And Driveline Traction Control
- Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Height Adjusters and Pretensioners
- Low Tire Pressure Warning
Tap or click a row to see the description and code.
Dwight Fillmore5 months agoOrdered rims and tires on a Thursday from Montreal. I drove away 5 days later with them installed. That was impressive.
Peter Bye5 months agoI purchased a used vehicle from Grant and had a very pleasant experience. He was knowledgeable, informative and fair. Everything went smoothly and I'm really happy with the car. Thanks!
Adam B8 months agoPeople don't always have positive experiences at car dealership service departments. I recently did. I want to personally thank the service staff of Saint John Toyota for working with me to resolve an issue that I had related to a service experience. The team, led by Glenn Hurley, went above and beyond in my estimation and legitimately worked with me until we reached a mutually agreeable solution. They then performed an additional service on my car that I requested and one which they had no obligation to perform. When I went to pay, they informed me that there would be no charge. Thank you Saint John Toyota Service Department for the very positive experience!
A Google User8 months agoPeople don't always have positive experiences at car dealership service departments. I recently did. I want to personally thank the service staff of Saint John Toyota for working with me to resolve an issue that I had related to a service experience. The team, led by Glenn Hurley, went above and beyond in my estimation and legitimately worked with me until we reached a mutually agreeable solution. They then performed an additional service on my car that I requested and one which they had no obligation to perform. When I went to pay, they informed me that there would be no charge. Thank you Saint John Toyota Service Department for the very positive experience!
A Google User8 months agoTravelled to Saint John Toyota from Ontario to purchase a used truck. I dealt with salesman Andrew Burns who was up front, knowledgable and helpful right from the start. Answered all my questions, sent me videos and gave me the confidence to fly down knowing what I was buying, was exactly as described. I was collected from the airport too! I can’t recommend him and the dealership enough. A really pleasant experience and a fun road trip back!
Mark Edser8 months agoTravelled to Saint John Toyota from Ontario to purchase a used truck. I dealt with salesman Andrew Burns who was up front, knowledgable and helpful right from the start. Answered all my questions, sent me videos and gave me the confidence to fly down knowing what I was buying, was exactly as described. I was collected from the airport too! I can’t recommend him and the dealership enough. A really pleasant experience and a fun road trip back!
A Google User8 months agoPeter Kelly helped me purchase my first car - a 2012 rav 4. He was great to deal with as well as the rest of the Saint John Toyota team. I felt like he really cared about helping me find the best car for my needs. I am really enjoying the new (to me) rav. Thanks!
hellogoodbyeapplepie8 months agoPeter Kelly helped me purchase my first car - a 2012 rav 4. He was great to deal with as well as the rest of the Saint John Toyota team. I felt like he really cared about helping me find the best car for my needs. I am really enjoying the new (to me) rav. Thanks!
Eric Browne8 months agoSJ Toyota helped me out in an emergency without an appointment and got me back on the road for a LONG trip within a few hours. The Service Consultant was thoughtful and helpful at all times. This is why I've owned Toyotas for 38 years !
Jenna Deglan10 months agoHands down the best experience I ever had buying a vechile!
1234562 months agoTo whom reads this review, I highly recommend Saint John Toyota's Parts Department. Friendly, honest and knowledgeable service. I typically purchase oil, filters and wiper blades from the Toyota Parts Department. My most recent experience was the best yet! I stopped by to pick up a RAV4 rear wiper blade refill and not only did the service meet my expectations it went beyond! Peter C. offered to come outside and show me how to replace the rubber refill. Keep up the great service!
Margaret Baxter4 months agoMy husband and I purchased a used Toyota Camry back in March 2018. It was an older car, a 2003 and had over 400,000 kms on it. We were looking for a car that we could buy outright, as I had only been at my current employment for 6 months and did not want to go into debt. The salesmen we dealt with, mainly Grant told us for the age of the vehicle, it was in pretty good shape and he wasn't wrong. We took it for a test drive and it drove like a much newer car. He even told us to take it to our mechanic, which we did and he told us the same thing. It was in really good shape for the age and kms. on it. We bought it and it only needed minor work to pass inspection in July, less than $300. It is still running very well and is very reliable. We were and still are very happy with our purchase. Grant was very helpful, honest and didn't steer us wrong. If or when we are in the market for another vehicle, we will definitely go to Saint John Toyota first.
Tamimc1 year agoWe were shopping fir a second car so used was the way to go. The staff were great... took their time to explain everything. Thank you for taking time to show us around.
Ashley Taylor11 months agoGreat service! My salesman ( John ) was super friendly, and took the time to show me all about my new Corolla! Wonderful service, i can't wait until my 5 years is up so I can buy another Toyota! ??
John A Belding1 year agoMy son recently purchased a 2018 Forerunner. The customer service was unparalleled in my experience with other dealers. Dave Cross spent a lot of time reviewing the features, sat in the vehicle and pointed out the options etc. Warranties were explained. Negotiations were very fair and quick. The Forerunner was spotless upon delivery. Very best. 10 Stars.
Doug Mclean1 year agoI went to used car lot looking for a truck, due to mine was written off in an accident , we were greeted by the sales person and other staff members after talking we selected the vehicle 2015 Tacoma they were great in helping with the purchase , price and accessories the truck so far is the best I have owned , and the service I received was great , I would recommend them for you next purchase they call it the way it is and do have some wiggle room.