2019 Toyota RAV4 Trail
Midnight Black Metallic Stock # 19528, 2T3J1RFV9KW040634, 2.5L 4-Cyl Engine engine, , 33, Midnight Black Metallic exterior
At a Glance
2.5L 4-Cyl Engine
25/33 City/Hwy MPG
All Wheel Drive
- Condition: New
- Model: RAV4
- Trim: Trail
- Body style: SUV
- Exterior: Midnight Black Metallic
- Doors: 4
- Stock: 19528
- Model number: J1RFVT
- VIN #: 2T3J1RFV9KW040634
- Engine: 2.5L 4-Cyl Engine
- Drivetrain: All Wheel Drive
Actual mileage will vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits, and vehicle condition
Contact Saint John Toyota today for information on dozens of vehicles like this 2019 Toyota RAV4 Trail. Want more room? Want more style? This Toyota RAV4 is the vehicle for you. When driving an all wheel drive vehicle, such as this Toyota RAV4 Trail, superior acceleration, traction, and control come standard. This is the one. Just what you've been looking for. This vehicle won't last long, take it home today.
- Radio w/Seek-Scan Clock Speed Compensated Volume Control and Steering Wheel Controls
- Integrated Roof Antenna
- Clearcoat Paint
- Fully Galvanized Steel Panels
- Steel Spare Wheel
- Black Power Heated Side Mirrors w/Manual Folding and Turn Signal Indicator
- Black Bodyside Cladding and Black Wheel Well Trim
- Fully Automatic Aero-Composite Led Low/High Beam Daytime Running Auto High-Beam Headlamps w/Delay-Off
- Power Liftgate Rear Cargo Access
- Tailgate/Rear Door Lock Included w/Power Door Locks
- Lip Spoiler
- Black Rear Bumper w/Metal-Look Rub Strip/Fascia Accent
- Fixed Rear Window w/Fixed Interval Wiper and Defroster
- Splash Guards
- Chrome Side Windows Trim and Black Front Windshield Trim
- Body-Coloured Front Bumper w/Black Rub Strip/Fascia Accent and Metal-Look Bumper Insert
- Rear Cupholder
- Cargo Features -inc: Cargo Tray/Organizer
- Front Cupholder
- Day-Night Rearview Mirror
- Cargo Space Lights
- Trip Computer
- Delayed Accessory Power
- Heated Leather/Metal-Look Steering Wheel
- Perimeter Alarm
- Full Carpet Floor Covering -inc: Carpet Front And Rear Floor Mats
- Front Map Lights
- Engine Immobilizer
- Redundant Digital Speedometer
- Driver Foot Rest
- Cruise Control w/Steering Wheel Controls
- HVAC -inc: Underseat Ducts
- Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting
- Trunk/Hatch Auto-Latch
- 2 Seatback Storage Pockets
- Carpet Floor Trim
- Air Filtration
- Leatherette Door Trim Insert
- 60-40 Folding Split-Bench Front Facing Manual Reclining Fold Forward Seatback Rear Seat
- Remote Keyless Entry w/Integrated Key Transmitter Illuminated Entry Illuminated Ignition Switch and Panic Button
- Remote Releases -Inc: Mechanical Fuel
- Instrument Panel Bin Driver And Passenger Door Bins
- Cargo Area Concealed Storage
- Passenger Seat
- Power 1st Row Windows w/Front And Rear 1-Touch Up/Down
- Full Floor Console w/Covered Storage Mini Overhead Console w/Storage 2 12V DC Power Outlets and 1 AC Power Outlet
- Gauges -inc: Speedometer Odometer Engine Coolant Temp Tachometer Trip Odometer and Trip Computer
- 2 12V DC Power Outlets
- Seats w/Leatherette Back Material
- Sliding Front Centre Armrest and Rear Centre Armrest
- Cargo Net
- Glove Box
- Interior Trim -inc: Metal-Look Interior Accents
- Front And Rear Anti-Roll Bars
- GVWR: 2134 kgs (4705 lbs)
- Transmission: 8-Speed Automatic -inc: sequential shift mode and transmission cooler
- Automatic Full-Time All-Wheel Drive
- Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
- 3.177 Axle Ratio
- Transmission w/Driver Selectable Mode
- Electric Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering
- Engine: 2.5L 4-Cylinder SMPI DOHC -inc: (VVT-iE) Variable Value Timing w/intelligence Electrically driven on intake cam (VVT-i) Variable Valve Timing w/intelligence on exhaust cam direct-injection 4-stroke gasoline engine (D-4S) heavy-duty battery starter alternator and heater and stainless steel exhaust system
- 550CCA Maintenance-Free Battery w/Run Down Protection
- Strut Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Electronic Transfer Case
- Toyota Safety Sense (TSS) 2.0 and Rear Cross Traffic Alert
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
- ABS And Driveline Traction Control
- Side Impact Beams
- Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Rear Centre 3 Point Height Adjusters and Pretensioners
- Rear Child Safety Locks
- Blind Spot Monitor Blind Spot Sensor
- Airbag Occupancy Sensor
- Lane Departure Alert (LDA) w/Steering Assist Lane Keeping Assist
- Driver Knee Airbag and Passenger Cushion Front Airbag
- Curtain 1st And 2nd Row Airbags
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Front Airbags
Tap or click a row to see the description and code.
R PAXTON2 months agoThe SJ Toyota Sales and Service Staff I have had experience with have been top notch and a pleasure to do business with. You can rest assured they will do their best to look after you and your Toyota. Plus with a Toyota you are diving the vehicle with the best reliability record out there!
Allie Kinney4 months agoTom was great to work with. He found us exactly what we were looking for and got us the price we wanted. Seamless process and friendly staff start to finish.
Cheryl Addison7 months agoThank you so much Kenny, Your help has been invaluable. You’ve got my back. You are a trustworthy and helpful person. It can seem like we are only customers in other dealerships. After you purchase a car, they're done with you. That has never been the case with you or your Manager. I thank you for your above and beyond professionalism. Something as small as help with a paint stick can make a lasting impression. The good sales person and the great sales person are sorted out quickly. See you at the end of April for service. Kind regards, Cheryl Addison
Andrea J7 months agoNot everyone loves car shopping! When it came time for me to purchase a new vehicle, Chris Coyle and the team at Saint John Toyota made it super easy for me! I was only at my point of “ just looking “ and wasn’t going to purchase that day but once I felt how helpful he was and how pressure free the environment was, I took home a new 2019 Corolla THAT SAME DAY!!!! I love LOVE love my new Corolla!!!!
Rene Richard8 months agoWent there to buy a pre owned Vehicle. No pressure or what so ever. Great service all the way thru buying process.
Geoff Clarke8 months agoGot my inspection done quickly, they found no problems and washed the car for me.
Mitchell Sanford8 months agoI drove from Halifax, NS to purchase my 2019 TRD Tacoma from Kenny. He made the process from start to finish easy and efficient. They gave me a very fair offer for the Tundra I was trading in. I would definitely make the drive to buy from Kenny at Saint John Toyota again.
Mark Munden8 months agoThis is the first time Ive ever purchased a new car and had a good experience with a salesman. Top notch professionals here that arent out to make top dollar on every John that walks through the door. I would buy a vehicle here without hesitation..Thanks for the Sienna Bob Ramsay!
Josh Oldford10 months agoKenny Khan and his team at Saint John Toyota are second to none. Excellent service, all around exceptional experience -Josh ( satisfied customer!)
Dwight Fillmore1 year agoOrdered rims and tires on a Thursday from Montreal. I drove away 5 days later with them installed. That was impressive.
Reg7 months agoMy wife and I were shopping for a used car for some time and were getting very frustrated with some of the previous dealerships, we were tired of the hidden costs, pressure tactics or out right lies. That all ended at Saint John Toyota. The salesman we dealt with was Mark Duffley, he was very transparent and timely with his responses to our many questions. Everything was done in a timely manner and very professional. Mark delivered on everything he promised. We were from out of town and Mark and Kim worked very hard to make the whole process seem easy and quick. Thank you very much we would highly recommend dealing with Mark and Saint John Toyota.
12345610 months agoTo whom reads this review, I highly recommend Saint John Toyota's Parts Department. Friendly, honest and knowledgeable service. I typically purchase oil, filters and wiper blades from the Toyota Parts Department. My most recent experience was the best yet! I stopped by to pick up a RAV4 rear wiper blade refill and not only did the service meet my expectations it went beyond! Peter C. offered to come outside and show me how to replace the rubber refill. Keep up the great service!
Margaret Baxter1 year agoMy husband and I purchased a used Toyota Camry back in March 2018. It was an older car, a 2003 and had over 400,000 kms on it. We were looking for a car that we could buy outright, as I had only been at my current employment for 6 months and did not want to go into debt. The salesmen we dealt with, mainly Grant told us for the age of the vehicle, it was in pretty good shape and he wasn't wrong. We took it for a test drive and it drove like a much newer car. He even told us to take it to our mechanic, which we did and he told us the same thing. It was in really good shape for the age and kms. on it. We bought it and it only needed minor work to pass inspection in July, less than $300. It is still running very well and is very reliable. We were and still are very happy with our purchase. Grant was very helpful, honest and didn't steer us wrong. If or when we are in the market for another vehicle, we will definitely go to Saint John Toyota first.
Tamimc1 year agoWe were shopping fir a second car so used was the way to go. The staff were great... took their time to explain everything. Thank you for taking time to show us around.
Ashley Taylor1 year agoGreat service! My salesman ( John ) was super friendly, and took the time to show me all about my new Corolla! Wonderful service, i can't wait until my 5 years is up so I can buy another Toyota! ??
John A Belding1 year agoMy son recently purchased a 2018 Forerunner. The customer service was unparalleled in my experience with other dealers. Dave Cross spent a lot of time reviewing the features, sat in the vehicle and pointed out the options etc. Warranties were explained. Negotiations were very fair and quick. The Forerunner was spotless upon delivery. Very best. 10 Stars.
Doug Mclean1 year agoI went to used car lot looking for a truck, due to mine was written off in an accident , we were greeted by the sales person and other staff members after talking we selected the vehicle 2015 Tacoma they were great in helping with the purchase , price and accessories the truck so far is the best I have owned , and the service I received was great , I would recommend them for you next purchase they call it the way it is and do have some wiggle room.