2019 Toyota RAV4 Trail
Midnight Black Metallic Stock # 19400, 2T3J1RFVXKW027780, 2.5L 4-Cyl Engine engine, , 33, Midnight Black Metallic exterior
At a Glance
2.5L 4-Cyl Engine
25/33 City/Hwy MPG
All Wheel Drive
- Condition: New
- Model: RAV4
- Trim: Trail
- Body style: SUV
- Exterior: Midnight Black Metallic
- Doors: 4
- Stock: 19400
- Model number: J1RFVT
- VIN #: 2T3J1RFVXKW027780
- Engine: 2.5L 4-Cyl Engine
- Drivetrain: All Wheel Drive
Actual mileage will vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits, and vehicle condition
Contact Saint John Toyota today for information on dozens of vehicles like this 2019 Toyota RAV4 Trail. Want more room? Want more style? This Toyota RAV4 is the vehicle for you. Navigate through all the icky weather with ease in this AWD-equipped Toyota RAV4, and even get non-stop traction for your non-stop lifestyle! In addition to the amazing traction control, you may even qualify for an insurance reduction with this AWD vehicle. You can finally stop searching... You've found the one you've been looking for. The Toyota RAV4 Trail will provide you with everything you have always wanted in a car -- Quality, Reliability, and Character.
- Integrated Roof Antenna
- Radio w/Seek-Scan Clock Speed Compensated Volume Control and Steering Wheel Controls
- 2 LCD Monitors In The Front
- Radio: Entune 3.0 Audio Plus -inc: Entune App Suite Connect including traffic incidents weather Slacker Yelp sports stocks fuel prices and NPR1 (no subscription required) Entune Safety Connect w/automatic collision notification stolen vehicle locator emergency assistance button (SOS) and enhanced roadside assistance (3 year subscription) Scout GPS Link (3 year subscription) works w/Apple CarPlay shark fin type antenna 6 speakers 8" display screen Sirius XM audio auxiliary input jack and 1 front USB audio input
- Tires: P235/55R19 All Season -inc: compact spare tire (T165/90D18AL)
- Rain Detecting Variable Intermittent Wipers w/Heated Wiper Park
- Steel Spare Wheel
- Body-Coloured Front Bumper w/Black Rub Strip/Fascia Accent and Metal-Look Bumper Insert
- Express Open/Close Sliding And Tilting Glass 1st Row Sunroof w/Sunshade
- Splash Guards
- Compact Spare Tire Mounted Inside Under Cargo
- Fully Galvanized Steel Panels
- Fixed Rear Window w/Fixed Interval Wiper and Defroster
- Chrome Side Windows Trim and Black Front Windshield Trim
- Wheels: 19" Aluminum Alloy w/Wheel Locks
- Front Fog Lamps
- Clearcoat Paint
- LED Brakelights
- Roof Rack Rails Only
- Fully Automatic Aero-Composite Led Low/High Beam Daytime Running Auto High-Beam Headlamps w/Delay-Off
- Black Grille w/Body-Colour Surround
- Black Bodyside Cladding and Black Wheel Well Trim
- Power Liftgate Rear Cargo Access
- Deep Tinted Glass
- Lip Spoiler
- Body-Coloured Door Handles
- Black Rear Bumper w/Metal-Look Rub Strip/Fascia Accent
- Tailgate/Rear Door Lock Included w/Power Door Locks
- Black Power Heated Side Mirrors w/Manual Folding and Turn Signal Indicator
- Remote Keyless Entry w/Integrated Key Transmitter Illuminated Entry Illuminated Ignition Switch and Panic Button
- Cargo Space Lights
- SofTex Seat Trim
- Rear Cupholder
- Driver Seat
- Driver And Passenger Visor Vanity Mirrors w/Driver And Passenger Auxiliary Mirror
- FOB Controls -inc: Trunk/Hatch/Tailgate
- Outside Temp Gauge
- Power Door Locks w/Autolock Feature
- Front Cupholder
- 2 Seatback Storage Pockets
- 2 12V DC Power Outlets
- Carpet Floor Trim
- Heated & Ventilated Front Bucket Seats -inc: 8-way power adjustable drivers seat driver seat power adjustable lumbar support driver seat power adjustable recline/incline driver seat power adjustable fore/aft driver seat power adjustable variable cushion height passenger seat recline and passenger seat fore/aft
- Cargo Net
- Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting
- Perimeter Alarm
- Digital/Analog Display
- Interior Trim -inc: Metal-Look Interior Accents
- Distance Pacing
- Gauges -inc: Speedometer Odometer Engine Coolant Temp Tachometer Trip Odometer and Trip Computer
- Dual Zone Front Automatic Air Conditioning
- Full Carpet Floor Covering -inc: Carpet Front And Rear Floor Mats
- Roll-Up Cargo Cover
- Seats w/Leatherette Back Material
- Cargo Area Concealed Storage
- 2 12V DC Power Outlets and 1 AC Power Outlet
- Manual Adjustable Front Head Restraints and Manual Adjustable Rear Head Restraints
- Glove Box
- Leatherette Door Trim Insert
- Passenger Seat
- Full Floor Console w/Covered Storage Mini Overhead Console w/Storage 2 12V DC Power Outlets and 1 AC Power Outlet
- Leather/Aluminum Gear Shift Knob
- Manual Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
- Remote Releases -Inc: Mechanical Fuel
- Proximity Key For Doors And Push Button Start
- Heated Leather/Metal-Look Steering Wheel
- HVAC -inc: Underseat Ducts
- Redundant Digital Speedometer
- Power 1st Row Windows w/Front And Rear 1-Touch Up/Down
- Cruise Control w/Steering Wheel Controls
- Trunk/Hatch Auto-Latch
- 60-40 Folding Split-Bench Front Facing Manual Reclining Fold Forward Seatback Rear Seat
- Delayed Accessory Power
- Day-Night Rearview Mirror
- Front Map Lights
- Power Rear Windows and Fixed 3rd Row Windows
- Air Filtration
- Sliding Front Centre Armrest and Rear Centre Armrest
- Engine Immobilizer
- Trip Computer
- Cargo Features -inc: Cargo Tray/Organizer
- Instrument Panel Bin Driver And Passenger Door Bins
- Driver Foot Rest
- Full Cloth Headliner
- Permanent Locking Hubs
- Electric Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering
- GVWR: 2134 kgs (4705 lbs)
- Transmission: 8-Speed Automatic -inc: sequential shift mode and transmission cooler
- Strut Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Automatic Full-Time All-Wheel Drive
- Front And Rear Anti-Roll Bars
- 3.177 Axle Ratio
- Transmission w/Driver Selectable Mode
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS Front Vented Discs Brake Assist Hill Descent Control Hill Hold Control and Electric Parking Brake
- 55 L Fuel Tank
- Towing Equipment -inc: Trailer Sway Control
- 1090# Maximum Payload
- Quasi-Dual Exhaust w/Chrome Tailpipe Finisher
- Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
- Engine: 2.5L 4-Cylinder SMPI DOHC -inc: (VVT-iE) Variable Value Timing w/intelligence Electrically driven on intake cam (VVT-i) Variable Valve Timing w/intelligence on exhaust cam direct-injection 4-stroke gasoline engine (D-4S) heavy-duty battery starter alternator and heater and stainless steel exhaust system
Tap or click a row to see the description and code.
Dwight Fillmore5 months agoOrdered rims and tires on a Thursday from Montreal. I drove away 5 days later with them installed. That was impressive.
Peter Bye5 months agoI purchased a used vehicle from Grant and had a very pleasant experience. He was knowledgeable, informative and fair. Everything went smoothly and I'm really happy with the car. Thanks!
Adam B8 months agoPeople don't always have positive experiences at car dealership service departments. I recently did. I want to personally thank the service staff of Saint John Toyota for working with me to resolve an issue that I had related to a service experience. The team, led by Glenn Hurley, went above and beyond in my estimation and legitimately worked with me until we reached a mutually agreeable solution. They then performed an additional service on my car that I requested and one which they had no obligation to perform. When I went to pay, they informed me that there would be no charge. Thank you Saint John Toyota Service Department for the very positive experience!
A Google User8 months agoPeople don't always have positive experiences at car dealership service departments. I recently did. I want to personally thank the service staff of Saint John Toyota for working with me to resolve an issue that I had related to a service experience. The team, led by Glenn Hurley, went above and beyond in my estimation and legitimately worked with me until we reached a mutually agreeable solution. They then performed an additional service on my car that I requested and one which they had no obligation to perform. When I went to pay, they informed me that there would be no charge. Thank you Saint John Toyota Service Department for the very positive experience!
A Google User8 months agoTravelled to Saint John Toyota from Ontario to purchase a used truck. I dealt with salesman Andrew Burns who was up front, knowledgable and helpful right from the start. Answered all my questions, sent me videos and gave me the confidence to fly down knowing what I was buying, was exactly as described. I was collected from the airport too! I can’t recommend him and the dealership enough. A really pleasant experience and a fun road trip back!
Mark Edser8 months agoTravelled to Saint John Toyota from Ontario to purchase a used truck. I dealt with salesman Andrew Burns who was up front, knowledgable and helpful right from the start. Answered all my questions, sent me videos and gave me the confidence to fly down knowing what I was buying, was exactly as described. I was collected from the airport too! I can’t recommend him and the dealership enough. A really pleasant experience and a fun road trip back!
A Google User8 months agoPeter Kelly helped me purchase my first car - a 2012 rav 4. He was great to deal with as well as the rest of the Saint John Toyota team. I felt like he really cared about helping me find the best car for my needs. I am really enjoying the new (to me) rav. Thanks!
hellogoodbyeapplepie8 months agoPeter Kelly helped me purchase my first car - a 2012 rav 4. He was great to deal with as well as the rest of the Saint John Toyota team. I felt like he really cared about helping me find the best car for my needs. I am really enjoying the new (to me) rav. Thanks!
Eric Browne8 months agoSJ Toyota helped me out in an emergency without an appointment and got me back on the road for a LONG trip within a few hours. The Service Consultant was thoughtful and helpful at all times. This is why I've owned Toyotas for 38 years !
Jenna Deglan10 months agoHands down the best experience I ever had buying a vechile!
1234562 months agoTo whom reads this review, I highly recommend Saint John Toyota's Parts Department. Friendly, honest and knowledgeable service. I typically purchase oil, filters and wiper blades from the Toyota Parts Department. My most recent experience was the best yet! I stopped by to pick up a RAV4 rear wiper blade refill and not only did the service meet my expectations it went beyond! Peter C. offered to come outside and show me how to replace the rubber refill. Keep up the great service!
Margaret Baxter4 months agoMy husband and I purchased a used Toyota Camry back in March 2018. It was an older car, a 2003 and had over 400,000 kms on it. We were looking for a car that we could buy outright, as I had only been at my current employment for 6 months and did not want to go into debt. The salesmen we dealt with, mainly Grant told us for the age of the vehicle, it was in pretty good shape and he wasn't wrong. We took it for a test drive and it drove like a much newer car. He even told us to take it to our mechanic, which we did and he told us the same thing. It was in really good shape for the age and kms. on it. We bought it and it only needed minor work to pass inspection in July, less than $300. It is still running very well and is very reliable. We were and still are very happy with our purchase. Grant was very helpful, honest and didn't steer us wrong. If or when we are in the market for another vehicle, we will definitely go to Saint John Toyota first.
Tamimc1 year agoWe were shopping fir a second car so used was the way to go. The staff were great... took their time to explain everything. Thank you for taking time to show us around.
Ashley Taylor1 year agoGreat service! My salesman ( John ) was super friendly, and took the time to show me all about my new Corolla! Wonderful service, i can't wait until my 5 years is up so I can buy another Toyota! ??
John A Belding1 year agoMy son recently purchased a 2018 Forerunner. The customer service was unparalleled in my experience with other dealers. Dave Cross spent a lot of time reviewing the features, sat in the vehicle and pointed out the options etc. Warranties were explained. Negotiations were very fair and quick. The Forerunner was spotless upon delivery. Very best. 10 Stars.
Doug Mclean1 year agoI went to used car lot looking for a truck, due to mine was written off in an accident , we were greeted by the sales person and other staff members after talking we selected the vehicle 2015 Tacoma they were great in helping with the purchase , price and accessories the truck so far is the best I have owned , and the service I received was great , I would recommend them for you next purchase they call it the way it is and do have some wiggle room.