2019 Toyota RAV4 LE
Ruby Flare Pearl Stock # 19375, 2T3B1RFV8KW021688, 2.5L 4-Cyl Engine engine, , 33, Ruby Flare Pearl exterior
At a Glance
2.5L 4-Cyl Engine
25/33 City/Hwy MPG
All Wheel Drive
- Condition: New
- Model: RAV4
- Trim: LE
- Body style: SUV
- Exterior: Ruby Flare Pearl
- Doors: 4
- Stock: 19375
- Model number: B1RFVT
- VIN #: 2T3B1RFV8KW021688
- Engine: 2.5L 4-Cyl Engine
- Drivetrain: All Wheel Drive
Actual mileage will vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits, and vehicle condition
Saint John Toyota is excited to offer this 2019 Toyota RAV4. Want more room? Want more style? This Toyota RAV4 is the vehicle for you. This vehicle has an added performance bonus: AWD. It improves handling on those winding back roads, and gives you added safety and control when driving through wet and snow weather conditions. This is about the time when you're saying it is too good to be true, and let us be the one's to tell you, it is absolutely true. Just what you've been looking for. With quality in mind, this vehicle is the perfect addition to take home.
- Electronic Transfer Case
- Quasi-Dual Exhaust
- 55 L Fuel Tank
- 550CCA Maintenance-Free Battery w/Run Down Protection
- Double Wishbone Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Curtain 1st And 2nd Row Airbags
- Side Impact Beams
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Seat-Mounted Side Airbags
- Lane Departure Alert (lda) w/Steering Assist Lane Departure Warning
- Driver Knee Airbag and Passenger Cushion Front Airbag
- ABS And Driveline Traction Control
- Rear Child Safety Locks
- 2 LCD Monitors In The Front
- Integrated Roof Antenna
- Radio w/Seek-Scan Clock Speed Compensated Volume Control Steering Wheel Controls and Voice Activation
- Radio: Entune 3.0 Audio -inc: Entune App Suite Connect including traffic incidents weather Slacker Yelp sports stocks fuel prices and NPR1 (no subscription required) Scout GPS Link (3 year subscription) works w/Apple CarPlay shark fin type antenna 6 speakers 7" display screen audio auxiliary input jack and 1 front USB audio input
- Streaming Audio
- Bluetooth Wireless Phone Connectivity
- Roof Rack Rails Only
- Body-Coloured Door Handles
- LED Brakelights
- Wheels: 17" Aluminum Alloy w/Wheel Locks
- Variable Intermittent Wipers w/Heated Wiper Park
- Splash Guards
- Clearcoat Paint
- Tailgate/Rear Door Lock Included w/Power Door Locks
- Deep Tinted Glass
- Liftgate Rear Cargo Access
- Body-Coloured Power Heated Side Mirrors w/Manual Folding and Turn Signal Indicator
- Fully Automatic Aero-Composite Led Low/High Beam Daytime Running Auto High-Beam Headlamps w/Delay-Off
- Lip Spoiler
- Tires: P225/65R17 All Season -inc: compact spare tire (165/80_17ST)
- Body-Coloured Front Bumper w/Black Rub Strip/Fascia Accent
- Steel Spare Wheel
- Chrome Side Windows Trim and Black Front Windshield Trim
- Black Rear Bumper w/Black Rub Strip/Fascia Accent
- Fixed Rear Window w/Fixed Interval Wiper and Defroster
- Black Grille w/Body-Colour Surround
- Compact Spare Tire Mounted Inside Under Cargo
- Black Bodyside Cladding and Black Wheel Well Trim
- Fully Galvanized Steel Panels
- Passenger Seat
- Glove Box
- Delayed Accessory Power
- Cargo Space Lights
- Heated Front Bucket Seats -inc: driver seat manual adjustable recline/incline driver seat manual adjustable fore/aft driver seat manual adjustable cushion height passenger seat recline and passenger seat fore/aft
- HVAC -inc: Underseat Ducts
- 2 Seatback Storage Pockets
- Manual Air Conditioning
- Driver Seat
- Air Filtration
- Power Door Locks w/Autolock Feature
- Manual Adjustable Front Head Restraints and Manual Adjustable Rear Head Restraints
- Analog Display
- Full Floor Console w/Covered Storage Mini Overhead Console w/Storage and 2 12V DC Power Outlets
- Front Centre Armrest and Rear Centre Armrest
- Instrument Panel Bin Driver And Passenger Door Bins
- Distance Pacing
- Carpet Floor Trim
- Front Map Lights
- Full Cloth Headliner
- Gauges -inc: Speedometer Odometer Engine Coolant Temp Tachometer Trip Odometer and Trip Computer
- Seats w/Cloth Back Material
- Remote Releases -Inc: Mechanical Fuel
- Cruise Control w/Steering Wheel Controls
- Cargo Area Concealed Storage
- Driver And Passenger Visor Vanity Mirrors w/Driver And Passenger Auxiliary Mirror
- Full Carpet Floor Covering -inc: Carpet Front And Rear Floor Mats
- Remote Keyless Entry w/Integrated Key Transmitter Illuminated Entry Illuminated Ignition Switch and Panic Button
- Cloth Door Trim Insert
- 2 12V DC Power Outlets
- Engine Immobilizer
- Power Rear Windows and Fixed 3rd Row Windows
- Fabric Seat Trim
- Driver Foot Rest
- Interior Trim -inc: Metal-Look Interior Accents
- Rear Cupholder
- 60-40 Folding Split-Bench Front Facing Manual Reclining Fold Forward Seatback Rear Seat
- Power 1st Row Windows w/Front And Rear 1-Touch Up/Down
- Trip Computer
- Manual Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
- Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting
- Outside Temp Gauge
- Front Cupholder
- Urethane Gear Shift Knob
- Day-Night Rearview Mirror
- 1120# Maximum Payload
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS Front Vented Discs Brake Assist Hill Hold Control and Electric Parking Brake
- Engine: 2.5L 4-Cylinder SMPI DOHC -inc: (VVT-iE) Variable Value Timing w/intelligence Electrically driven on intake cam (VVT-i) Variable Valve Timing w/intelligence on exhaust cam direct-injection 4-stroke gasoline engine (D-4S) heavy-duty battery starter alternator and heater and stainless steel exhaust system
- GVWR: 2091 kgs (4610 lbs)
- Towing Equipment -inc: Trailer Sway Control
- Transmission w/Driver Selectable Mode
- Strut Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Transmission: 8-Speed Automatic -inc: sequential shift mode and transmission cooler
- Electric Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering
- Front And Rear Anti-Roll Bars
- Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
- Automatic Full-Time All-Wheel Drive
- 3.177 Axle Ratio
- Permanent Locking Hubs
Tap or click a row to see the description and code.
Cheryl Addison1 month agoThank you so much Kenny, Your help has been invaluable. You’ve got my back. You are a trustworthy and helpful person. It can seem like we are only customers in other dealerships. After you purchase a car, they're done with you. That has never been the case with you or your Manager. I thank you for your above and beyond professionalism. Something as small as help with a paint stick can make a lasting impression. The good sales person and the great sales person are sorted out quickly. See you at the end of April for service. Kind regards, Cheryl Addison
Andrea J1 month agoNot everyone loves car shopping! When it came time for me to purchase a new vehicle, Chris Coyle and the team at Saint John Toyota made it super easy for me! I was only at my point of “ just looking “ and wasn’t going to purchase that day but once I felt how helpful he was and how pressure free the environment was, I took home a new 2019 Corolla THAT SAME DAY!!!! I love LOVE love my new Corolla!!!!
Rene Richard2 months agoWent there to buy a pre owned Vehicle. No pressure or what so ever. Great service all the way thru buying process.
Geoff Clarke2 months agoGot my inspection done quickly, they found no problems and washed the car for me.
Mitchell Sanford2 months agoI drove from Halifax, NS to purchase my 2019 TRD Tacoma from Kenny. He made the process from start to finish easy and efficient. They gave me a very fair offer for the Tundra I was trading in. I would definitely make the drive to buy from Kenny at Saint John Toyota again.
Mark Munden2 months agoThis is the first time Ive ever purchased a new car and had a good experience with a salesman. Top notch professionals here that arent out to make top dollar on every John that walks through the door. I would buy a vehicle here without hesitation..Thanks for the Sienna Bob Ramsay!
Josh Oldford4 months agoKenny Khan and his team at Saint John Toyota are second to none. Excellent service, all around exceptional experience -Josh ( satisfied customer!)
Dwight Fillmore8 months agoOrdered rims and tires on a Thursday from Montreal. I drove away 5 days later with them installed. That was impressive.
Peter Bye8 months agoI purchased a used vehicle from Grant and had a very pleasant experience. He was knowledgeable, informative and fair. Everything went smoothly and I'm really happy with the car. Thanks!
Adam B10 months agoPeople don't always have positive experiences at car dealership service departments. I recently did. I want to personally thank the service staff of Saint John Toyota for working with me to resolve an issue that I had related to a service experience. The team, led by Glenn Hurley, went above and beyond in my estimation and legitimately worked with me until we reached a mutually agreeable solution. They then performed an additional service on my car that I requested and one which they had no obligation to perform. When I went to pay, they informed me that there would be no charge. Thank you Saint John Toyota Service Department for the very positive experience!
Reg1 month agoMy wife and I were shopping for a used car for some time and were getting very frustrated with some of the previous dealerships, we were tired of the hidden costs, pressure tactics or out right lies. That all ended at Saint John Toyota. The salesman we dealt with was Mark Duffley, he was very transparent and timely with his responses to our many questions. Everything was done in a timely manner and very professional. Mark delivered on everything he promised. We were from out of town and Mark and Kim worked very hard to make the whole process seem easy and quick. Thank you very much we would highly recommend dealing with Mark and Saint John Toyota.
1234564 months agoTo whom reads this review, I highly recommend Saint John Toyota's Parts Department. Friendly, honest and knowledgeable service. I typically purchase oil, filters and wiper blades from the Toyota Parts Department. My most recent experience was the best yet! I stopped by to pick up a RAV4 rear wiper blade refill and not only did the service meet my expectations it went beyond! Peter C. offered to come outside and show me how to replace the rubber refill. Keep up the great service!
Margaret Baxter6 months agoMy husband and I purchased a used Toyota Camry back in March 2018. It was an older car, a 2003 and had over 400,000 kms on it. We were looking for a car that we could buy outright, as I had only been at my current employment for 6 months and did not want to go into debt. The salesmen we dealt with, mainly Grant told us for the age of the vehicle, it was in pretty good shape and he wasn't wrong. We took it for a test drive and it drove like a much newer car. He even told us to take it to our mechanic, which we did and he told us the same thing. It was in really good shape for the age and kms. on it. We bought it and it only needed minor work to pass inspection in July, less than $300. It is still running very well and is very reliable. We were and still are very happy with our purchase. Grant was very helpful, honest and didn't steer us wrong. If or when we are in the market for another vehicle, we will definitely go to Saint John Toyota first.
Tamimc1 year agoWe were shopping fir a second car so used was the way to go. The staff were great... took their time to explain everything. Thank you for taking time to show us around.
Ashley Taylor1 year agoGreat service! My salesman ( John ) was super friendly, and took the time to show me all about my new Corolla! Wonderful service, i can't wait until my 5 years is up so I can buy another Toyota! ??
John A Belding1 year agoMy son recently purchased a 2018 Forerunner. The customer service was unparalleled in my experience with other dealers. Dave Cross spent a lot of time reviewing the features, sat in the vehicle and pointed out the options etc. Warranties were explained. Negotiations were very fair and quick. The Forerunner was spotless upon delivery. Very best. 10 Stars.
Doug Mclean1 year agoI went to used car lot looking for a truck, due to mine was written off in an accident , we were greeted by the sales person and other staff members after talking we selected the vehicle 2015 Tacoma they were great in helping with the purchase , price and accessories the truck so far is the best I have owned , and the service I received was great , I would recommend them for you next purchase they call it the way it is and do have some wiggle room.