2019 Toyota Prius
Super White Stock # 19409, JTDKARFUXK3070403, engine, , 51, Super White exterior
At a Glance
53/51 City/Hwy MPG
Front Wheel Drive
- Condition: New
- Model: Prius
- Exterior: Super White
- Doors: 4
- Stock: 19409
- VIN #: JTDKARFUXK3070403
- Drivetrain: Front Wheel Drive
Actual mileage will vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits, and vehicle condition
This 2019 Toyota Prius is offered to you for sale by Saint John Toyota . Based on the superb condition of this vehicle, along with the options and color, this Toyota Prius is sure to sell fast. This is about the time when you're saying it is too good to be true, and let us be the one's to tell you, it is absolutely true. The Toyota Prius will provide you with everything you have always wanted in a car -- Quality, Reliability, and Character. The look is unmistakably Toyota, the smooth contours and cutting-edge technology of this Toyota Prius will definitely turn heads.
- Radio: AM/FM/CD/MP3/WMA -inc: 6-inch display screen shark fin type antenna voice recognition audio auxiliary input jack USB audio input Bluetooth capability 6 speakers and phonebook and streaming audio via Bluetooth
- Radio w/Seek-Scan Clock Speed Compensated Volume Control and Steering Wheel Controls
- 3 LCD Monitors In The Front
- Variable Intermittent Wipers
- Body-Coloured Rear Bumper w/Black Rub Strip/Fascia Accent
- Black Side Windows Trim Black Front Windshield Trim and Black Rear Window Trim
- Tailgate/Rear Door Lock Included w/Power Door Locks
- Body-Coloured Front Bumper w/Black Rub Strip/Fascia Accent and Metal-Look Bumper Insert
- Fixed Rear Window w/Fixed Interval Wiper and Defroster
- Auto Off Projector Beam Led Low/High Beam Daytime Running Auto High-Beam Headlamps w/Delay-Off
- Black Grille
- LED Brakelights
- Body-Coloured Power Heated Side Mirrors w/Manual Folding
- Spare Tire Mounted Inside Under Cargo
- Steel Spare Wheel
- Wheels: 15" Aluminum Alloy w/Wheel Locks
- Light Tinted Glass
- Tires: P195/65R15 All Season -inc: temporary spare tire
- Lip Spoiler
- Liftgate Rear Cargo Access
- Clearcoat Paint
- Body-Coloured Door Handles
- Galvanized Steel/Aluminum Panels
- Urethane Gear Shift Knob
- Heated Front Bucket Seats -inc: 6-way manual adjustable driver's seat and 4-way manual adjustable passenger seat
- Driver And Passenger Visor Vanity Mirrors w/Driver And Passenger Illumination
- Power Door Locks w/Autolock Feature
- Distance Pacing
- Manual Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
- Trip Computer
- Power Rear Windows
- Carpet Floor Trim
- Power 1st Row Windows w/Front And Rear 1-Touch Up/Down
- Cargo Area Concealed Storage
- Remote Keyless Entry w/Integrated Key Transmitter 2 Door Curb/Courtesy Illuminated Entry Illuminated Ignition Switch and Panic Button
- Cargo Space Lights
- Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting
- Rear Cupholder
- Passenger Seat
- Outside Temp Gauge
- Manual Anti-Whiplash Adjustable Front Head Restraints and Manual Adjustable Rear Head Restraints
- Interior Trim -inc: Piano Black Instrument Panel Insert Piano Black Door Panel Insert and Chrome/Metal-Look Interior Accents
- 2 Seatback Storage Pockets
- Seats w/Cloth Back Material
- Front Centre Armrest and Rear Centre Armrest
- Automatic Air Conditioning
- 2 12V DC Power Outlets
- Engine Immobilizer
- Systems Monitor
- Driver Seat
- Full Cloth Headliner
- Illuminated Glove Box
- Cargo Net
- Front Cupholder
- Air Filtration
- Remote Releases -Inc: Power Fuel
- Driver Foot Rest
- Gauges -inc: Speedometer Odometer Traction Battery Level Power/Regen Trip Odometer and Trip Computer
- Driver And Passenger Door Bins
- Front Map Lights
- Delayed Accessory Power
- Full Carpet Floor Covering -inc: Carpet Front And Rear Floor Mats
- Fabric Seat Trim
- Full Floor Console w/Covered Storage Mini Overhead Console w/Storage and 2 12V DC Power Outlets
- Proximity Key For Doors And Push Button Start
- HVAC -inc: Underseat Ducts
- Digital Display
- Day-Night Rearview Mirror
- Cruise Control w/Steering Wheel Controls
- Folding Cargo Cover
- 60-40 Folding Bench Front Facing Fold Forward Seatback Rear Seat
- Strut Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
- 4.11 Axle Ratio
- Front-Wheel Drive
- Electric Power-Assist Steering
- Front And Rear Anti-Roll Bars
- Nickel Metal Hydride Traction Battery
- Battery w/Run Down Protection
- Transmission: Continuously Variable (ECVT) -inc: Electronically Controlled
- Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
- Engine Auto Stop-Start Feature
- Engine: 1.8L DOHC 16-Valve 4-Cylinder -inc: aluminum alloy block Variable Valve Timing w/intelligence (VVT-i) electronically fuel injected Tier 2 Bin 3 emissions rating Hybrid Synergy Drive (HSD) Atkinson Cycle EV mode ECO mode and power mode and stainless steel exhaust system
- Hybrid Electric Motor
- Double Wishbone Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Regenerative 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS Front Vented Discs Brake Assist and Hill Hold Control
- Single Exhaust
- 43 L Fuel Tank
- Low Tire Pressure Warning
- Lane Departure Alert (LDA) w/Steering Assist Lane Departure Warning
- Pre-Collision System (PCS)
- Back-Up Camera
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Seat-Mounted Side Airbags
- Lane Departure Alert (LDA) w/Steering Assist Lane Keeping Assist
- Rear Child Safety Locks
- Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Rear Centre 3 Point Height Adjusters and Pretensioners
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Front Airbags
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
- Airbag Occupancy Sensor
- Side Impact Beams
- Curtain 1st And 2nd Row Airbags
Tap or click a row to see the description and code.
Allie Kinney3 weeks agoTom was great to work with. He found us exactly what we were looking for and got us the price we wanted. Seamless process and friendly staff start to finish.
Cheryl Addison3 months agoThank you so much Kenny, Your help has been invaluable. You’ve got my back. You are a trustworthy and helpful person. It can seem like we are only customers in other dealerships. After you purchase a car, they're done with you. That has never been the case with you or your Manager. I thank you for your above and beyond professionalism. Something as small as help with a paint stick can make a lasting impression. The good sales person and the great sales person are sorted out quickly. See you at the end of April for service. Kind regards, Cheryl Addison
Andrea J3 months agoNot everyone loves car shopping! When it came time for me to purchase a new vehicle, Chris Coyle and the team at Saint John Toyota made it super easy for me! I was only at my point of “ just looking “ and wasn’t going to purchase that day but once I felt how helpful he was and how pressure free the environment was, I took home a new 2019 Corolla THAT SAME DAY!!!! I love LOVE love my new Corolla!!!!
Rene Richard4 months agoWent there to buy a pre owned Vehicle. No pressure or what so ever. Great service all the way thru buying process.
Geoff Clarke4 months agoGot my inspection done quickly, they found no problems and washed the car for me.
Mitchell Sanford4 months agoI drove from Halifax, NS to purchase my 2019 TRD Tacoma from Kenny. He made the process from start to finish easy and efficient. They gave me a very fair offer for the Tundra I was trading in. I would definitely make the drive to buy from Kenny at Saint John Toyota again.
Mark Munden4 months agoThis is the first time Ive ever purchased a new car and had a good experience with a salesman. Top notch professionals here that arent out to make top dollar on every John that walks through the door. I would buy a vehicle here without hesitation..Thanks for the Sienna Bob Ramsay!
Josh Oldford6 months agoKenny Khan and his team at Saint John Toyota are second to none. Excellent service, all around exceptional experience -Josh ( satisfied customer!)
Dwight Fillmore10 months agoOrdered rims and tires on a Thursday from Montreal. I drove away 5 days later with them installed. That was impressive.
Peter Bye10 months agoI purchased a used vehicle from Grant and had a very pleasant experience. He was knowledgeable, informative and fair. Everything went smoothly and I'm really happy with the car. Thanks!
Reg3 months agoMy wife and I were shopping for a used car for some time and were getting very frustrated with some of the previous dealerships, we were tired of the hidden costs, pressure tactics or out right lies. That all ended at Saint John Toyota. The salesman we dealt with was Mark Duffley, he was very transparent and timely with his responses to our many questions. Everything was done in a timely manner and very professional. Mark delivered on everything he promised. We were from out of town and Mark and Kim worked very hard to make the whole process seem easy and quick. Thank you very much we would highly recommend dealing with Mark and Saint John Toyota.
1234566 months agoTo whom reads this review, I highly recommend Saint John Toyota's Parts Department. Friendly, honest and knowledgeable service. I typically purchase oil, filters and wiper blades from the Toyota Parts Department. My most recent experience was the best yet! I stopped by to pick up a RAV4 rear wiper blade refill and not only did the service meet my expectations it went beyond! Peter C. offered to come outside and show me how to replace the rubber refill. Keep up the great service!
Margaret Baxter9 months agoMy husband and I purchased a used Toyota Camry back in March 2018. It was an older car, a 2003 and had over 400,000 kms on it. We were looking for a car that we could buy outright, as I had only been at my current employment for 6 months and did not want to go into debt. The salesmen we dealt with, mainly Grant told us for the age of the vehicle, it was in pretty good shape and he wasn't wrong. We took it for a test drive and it drove like a much newer car. He even told us to take it to our mechanic, which we did and he told us the same thing. It was in really good shape for the age and kms. on it. We bought it and it only needed minor work to pass inspection in July, less than $300. It is still running very well and is very reliable. We were and still are very happy with our purchase. Grant was very helpful, honest and didn't steer us wrong. If or when we are in the market for another vehicle, we will definitely go to Saint John Toyota first.
Tamimc1 year agoWe were shopping fir a second car so used was the way to go. The staff were great... took their time to explain everything. Thank you for taking time to show us around.
Ashley Taylor1 year agoGreat service! My salesman ( John ) was super friendly, and took the time to show me all about my new Corolla! Wonderful service, i can't wait until my 5 years is up so I can buy another Toyota! ??
John A Belding1 year agoMy son recently purchased a 2018 Forerunner. The customer service was unparalleled in my experience with other dealers. Dave Cross spent a lot of time reviewing the features, sat in the vehicle and pointed out the options etc. Warranties were explained. Negotiations were very fair and quick. The Forerunner was spotless upon delivery. Very best. 10 Stars.
Doug Mclean1 year agoI went to used car lot looking for a truck, due to mine was written off in an accident , we were greeted by the sales person and other staff members after talking we selected the vehicle 2015 Tacoma they were great in helping with the purchase , price and accessories the truck so far is the best I have owned , and the service I received was great , I would recommend them for you next purchase they call it the way it is and do have some wiggle room.