2019 Toyota Highlander Limited
0070 Blizzard Pearl Stock # 19236, 5TDDZRFH7KS937470, engine, , 26, 0070 BLIZZARD PEARL exterior
At a Glance
19/26 City/Hwy MPG
All Wheel Drive
- Condition: New
- Model: Highlander
- Trim: Limited
- Exterior: 0070 BLIZZARD PEARL
- Doors: 4
- Stock: 19236
- VIN #: 5TDDZRFH7KS937470
- Drivetrain: All Wheel Drive
Actual mileage will vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits, and vehicle condition
This 2019 Toyota Highlander Limited is offered to you for sale by Saint John Toyota . Want more room? Want more style? This Toyota Highlander is the vehicle for you. There's a level of quality and refinement in this Toyota Highlander that you won't find in your average vehicle. Savor the satisfaction of safety in any condition with this AWD Toyota Highlander. Superior acceleration, unmatched traction and stability as well as a luxurious interior round out the impressive features of this AWD Toyota Highlander. The look is unmistakably Toyota, the smooth contours and cutting-edge technology of this Toyota Highlander Limited will definitely turn heads.
- Radio w/Seek-Scan Clock and Radio Data System
- 2 LCD Monitors In The Front
- Streaming Audio
- Window Grid And Roof Mount Diversity Antenna
- Radio: JBL Synthesis Audio System -inc: AM/FM/CD/MP3/WMA 8" display screen EasySpeak 4 USB charging portsaudio auxiliary input jack USB audio input Auto Sound Levelizer (ASL) integrated SiriusXM satellite radio 12 speakers multifunctional steering wheel controls satellite roof mounted fin antenna AVN premium navigation SMS-to-speech and email-to-speech advanced voice recognition display of artist song and album art for connected iPod (Gracenotes) and SIRI Eyes-Free
- Body-Coloured Power Heated Side Mirrors w/Manual Folding and Turn Signal Indicator
- Fully Automatic Projector Beam Halogen Daytime Running Auto High-Beam Headlamps w/Delay-Off
- Chrome Side Windows Trim
- Deep Tinted Glass
- Body-Coloured Door Handles
- Body-Coloured Front Bumper w/1 Tow Hook
- Body-Coloured Rear Bumper w/Black Rub Strip/Fascia Accent and Chrome Bumper Insert
- Lip Spoiler
- Tailgate/Rear Door Lock Included w/Power Door Locks
- LED Brakelights
- Flip-Up Rear Window w/Fixed Interval Wiper and Defroster
- Roof Rack Rails Only
- Rain Detecting Variable Intermittent Wipers w/Heated Wiper Park
- Power Liftgate Rear Cargo Access
- Tires: P245/55R19 AS -inc: temporary spare tire
- Perimeter/Approach Lights
- Spare Tire Stored Underbody w/Crankdown
- Splash Guards
- Black Grille w/Chrome Surround
- Fully Galvanized Steel Panels
- Steel Spare Wheel
- Express Open/Close Sliding And Tilting Glass 1st And 2nd Row Sunroof w/Power Sunshade
- Black Wheel Well Trim
- Wheels: 19" Dark Chrome Clad Alloy
- Front Fog Lamps
- Clearcoat Paint
- Heated Leather/Metal-Look Steering Wheel
- Trip Computer
- Trunk/Hatch Auto-Latch
- Driver Foot Rest
- Rear HVAC w/Separate Controls
- Full Floor Console w/Covered Storage Mini Overhead Console w/Storage Conversation Mirror 3 12V DC Power Outlets and 1 AC Power Outlet
- Perimeter Alarm
- Delayed Accessory Power
- Seats w/Leatherette Back Material
- Gauges -inc: Speedometer Odometer Engine Coolant Temp Tachometer Trip Odometer and Trip Computer
- Rear Cupholder
- 2 Seatback Storage Pockets
- Interior Trim -inc: Simulated Wood/Metal-Look Instrument Panel Insert Simulated Wood/Metal-Look Door Panel Insert and Aluminum/Metal-Look Interior Accents
- Carpet Floor Trim
- Leather/Metal-Look Gear Shift Knob
- Power 1st Row Windows w/Front And Rear 1-Touch Up/Down
- 10-Way Driver Seat
- Perforated Leather Seat Surfaces
- Front Cupholder
- Cruise Control w/Steering Wheel Controls
- Air Filtration
- Cargo Space Lights
- Bucket Folding Captain Front Facing Heated Manual Reclining Fold Forward Seatback Rear Seat w/Manual Fore/Aft
- Remote Releases -Inc: Power Cargo Access Mechanical Fuel and Keyfob Rear Window
- Front Centre Armrest and Rear Seat Mounted Armrest
- Full Carpet Floor Covering -inc: Carpet Front And Rear Floor Mats
- Power Rear Windows Fixed 3rd Row Windows and w/Manual Sun Blinds
- Power Door Locks w/Autolock Feature
- 3 12V DC Power Outlets and 1 AC Power Outlet
- FOB Controls -inc: Trunk/Hatch/Tailgate
- Driver And Passenger Visor Vanity Mirrors w/Driver And Passenger Illumination Driver And Passenger Auxiliary Mirror
- 3 12V DC Power Outlets
- Outside Temp Gauge
- HVAC -inc: Underseat Ducts and Headliner/Pillar Ducts
- Fixed 60-40 Split-Bench Leatherette 3rd Row Seat Front Manual Recline Manual Fold Into Floor 3 Manual and Adjustable Head Restraints
- Engine Immobilizer
- Full Cloth Headliner
- Day-Night Auto-Dimming Rearview Mirror
- Instrument Panel Bin Driver / Passenger And Rear Door Bins
- Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting
- Memory Settings -inc: Door Mirrors
- Leatherette Door Trim Insert
- Remote Keyless Entry w/4 Door Curb/Courtesy Illuminated Entry Illuminated Ignition Switch and Panic Button
- Distance Pacing
- Cargo Area Concealed Storage
- Garage Door Transmitter
- Manual Anti-Whiplash Adjustable Front Head Restraints and Manual Adjustable Rear Head Restraints
- Heated & Ventilated Front Captain Seats -inc: 8-way power adjustable drivers seat driver power lumbar support power driver variable cushion length driver seat memory system and 4-way power adjustable passenger seat
- Dual Zone Front Automatic Air Conditioning
- Proximity Key For Doors And Push Button Start
- Illuminated Locking Glove Box
- Front And Rear Map Lights
- Valet Function
- Manual Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
- Roll-Up Cargo Cover
- Analog Display
- Passenger Seat
- Systems Monitor
- Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
- Permanent Locking Hubs
- Single Stainless Steel Exhaust
- 150 Amp Alternator
- Automatic Full-Time All-Wheel Drive
- Battery w/Run Down Protection
- Front And Rear Anti-Roll Bars
- GVWR: 2720 kgs (5997 lbs)
- Axle Ratio: 3.003
- Engine: 3.5L 6-Cylinder D-4S DOHC -inc: variable valve timing w/intelligence (VVT-i) direct ignition system (DIS) electronic throttle control system w/intelligence (ETCS-i) tier 2 bin 5 emissions rating heavy duty battery starter alternator and heater cooled exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) system and engine stop and start system
- 72.5 L Fuel Tank
Tap or click a row to see the description and code.
Dwight Fillmore2 months agoOrdered rims and tires on a Thursday from Montreal. I drove away 5 days later with them installed. That was impressive.
Peter Bye2 months agoI purchased a used vehicle from Grant and had a very pleasant experience. He was knowledgeable, informative and fair. Everything went smoothly and I'm really happy with the car. Thanks!
Adam B4 months agoPeople don't always have positive experiences at car dealership service departments. I recently did. I want to personally thank the service staff of Saint John Toyota for working with me to resolve an issue that I had related to a service experience. The team, led by Glenn Hurley, went above and beyond in my estimation and legitimately worked with me until we reached a mutually agreeable solution. They then performed an additional service on my car that I requested and one which they had no obligation to perform. When I went to pay, they informed me that there would be no charge. Thank you Saint John Toyota Service Department for the very positive experience!
A Google User4 months agoPeople don't always have positive experiences at car dealership service departments. I recently did. I want to personally thank the service staff of Saint John Toyota for working with me to resolve an issue that I had related to a service experience. The team, led by Glenn Hurley, went above and beyond in my estimation and legitimately worked with me until we reached a mutually agreeable solution. They then performed an additional service on my car that I requested and one which they had no obligation to perform. When I went to pay, they informed me that there would be no charge. Thank you Saint John Toyota Service Department for the very positive experience!
A Google User5 months agoTravelled to Saint John Toyota from Ontario to purchase a used truck. I dealt with salesman Andrew Burns who was up front, knowledgable and helpful right from the start. Answered all my questions, sent me videos and gave me the confidence to fly down knowing what I was buying, was exactly as described. I was collected from the airport too! I can’t recommend him and the dealership enough. A really pleasant experience and a fun road trip back!
Mark Edser5 months agoTravelled to Saint John Toyota from Ontario to purchase a used truck. I dealt with salesman Andrew Burns who was up front, knowledgable and helpful right from the start. Answered all my questions, sent me videos and gave me the confidence to fly down knowing what I was buying, was exactly as described. I was collected from the airport too! I can’t recommend him and the dealership enough. A really pleasant experience and a fun road trip back!
A Google User5 months agoPeter Kelly helped me purchase my first car - a 2012 rav 4. He was great to deal with as well as the rest of the Saint John Toyota team. I felt like he really cared about helping me find the best car for my needs. I am really enjoying the new (to me) rav. Thanks!
hellogoodbyeapplepie5 months agoPeter Kelly helped me purchase my first car - a 2012 rav 4. He was great to deal with as well as the rest of the Saint John Toyota team. I felt like he really cared about helping me find the best car for my needs. I am really enjoying the new (to me) rav. Thanks!
Eric Browne5 months agoSJ Toyota helped me out in an emergency without an appointment and got me back on the road for a LONG trip within a few hours. The Service Consultant was thoughtful and helpful at all times. This is why I've owned Toyotas for 38 years !
Jenna Deglan6 months agoHands down the best experience I ever had buying a vechile!
Margaret Baxter1 month agoMy husband and I purchased a used Toyota Camry back in March 2018. It was an older car, a 2003 and had over 400,000 kms on it. We were looking for a car that we could buy outright, as I had only been at my current employment for 6 months and did not want to go into debt. The salesmen we dealt with, mainly Grant told us for the age of the vehicle, it was in pretty good shape and he wasn't wrong. We took it for a test drive and it drove like a much newer car. He even told us to take it to our mechanic, which we did and he told us the same thing. It was in really good shape for the age and kms. on it. We bought it and it only needed minor work to pass inspection in July, less than $300. It is still running very well and is very reliable. We were and still are very happy with our purchase. Grant was very helpful, honest and didn't steer us wrong. If or when we are in the market for another vehicle, we will definitely go to Saint John Toyota first.
Tamimc9 months agoWe were shopping fir a second car so used was the way to go. The staff were great... took their time to explain everything. Thank you for taking time to show us around.
Ashley Taylor8 months agoGreat service! My salesman ( John ) was super friendly, and took the time to show me all about my new Corolla! Wonderful service, i can't wait until my 5 years is up so I can buy another Toyota! ??
John A Belding10 months agoMy son recently purchased a 2018 Forerunner. The customer service was unparalleled in my experience with other dealers. Dave Cross spent a lot of time reviewing the features, sat in the vehicle and pointed out the options etc. Warranties were explained. Negotiations were very fair and quick. The Forerunner was spotless upon delivery. Very best. 10 Stars.
Doug Mclean10 months agoI went to used car lot looking for a truck, due to mine was written off in an accident , we were greeted by the sales person and other staff members after talking we selected the vehicle 2015 Tacoma they were great in helping with the purchase , price and accessories the truck so far is the best I have owned , and the service I received was great , I would recommend them for you next purchase they call it the way it is and do have some wiggle room.