2019 Toyota Highlander LE
Celestial Silver Metallic Stock # 19738, 5TDBZRFH6KS708415, engine, , 26, Celestial Silver Metallic exterior
At a Glance
19/26 City/Hwy MPG
All Wheel Drive
- Condition: New
- Model: Highlander
- Trim: LE
- Exterior: Celestial Silver Metallic
- Doors: 4
- Stock: 19738
- VIN #: 5TDBZRFH6KS708415
- Drivetrain: All Wheel Drive
Actual mileage will vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits, and vehicle condition
This 2019 Toyota Highlander LE is proudly offered by Saint John Toyota Want more room? Want more style? This Toyota Highlander is the vehicle for you. This Toyota Highlander LE comes equipped with all wheel drive, which means no limitations as to how or where you can drive. Different terrains and varying weather conditions will have little effect as to how this vehicle performs. You can finally stop searching... You've found the one you've been looking for. You've found the one you've been looking for. Your dream car.
- GVWR: 2720 kgs (5997 lbs)
- Automatic Full-Time All-Wheel Drive
- Permanent Locking Hubs
- 72.5 L Fuel Tank
- Front And Rear Anti-Roll Bars
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS Front Vented Discs Brake Assist Hill Descent Control and Hill Hold Control
- Engine: 3.5L 6-Cylinder D-4S DOHC -inc: variable valve timing w/intelligence (VVT-i) direct ignition system (DIS) electronic throttle control system w/intelligence (ETCS-i) tier 2 bin 5 emissions rating heavy duty battery starter alternator and heater and cooled exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) system
- 150 Amp Alternator
- Electric Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering
- Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
- Double Wishbone Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Battery w/Run Down Protection
- Transmission: Direct Shift 8-Speed Automatic
- Transmission w/Driver Selectable Mode Sequential Shift Control and Oil Cooler
- Back-Up Camera
- ABS And Driveline Traction Control
- Rear Child Safety Locks
- Side Impact Beams
- Lane Departure Alert (LDA) w/Steering Assist Lane Departure Warning
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
- Driver Knee Airbag and Passenger Cushion Front Airbag
- Radio w/Seek-Scan and Clock
- Window Grid Diversity Antenna
- 2 LCD Monitors In The Front
- Radio: AM/FM/CD/MP3/WMA -inc: 6.1" display screen 4 USB charging ports voice recognition audio auxiliary input jack USB audio input Auto Sound Levelizer (ASL) Bluetooth capability 6 speakers multifunctional steering wheel controls and SIRI Eyes-Free
- Body-Coloured Power Heated Side Mirrors w/Manual Folding and Turn Signal Indicator
- Black Wheel Well Trim
- Wheels: 18" Aluminum Alloy
- Steel Spare Wheel
- Tailgate/Rear Door Lock Included w/Power Door Locks
- Lip Spoiler
- Fully Automatic Projector Beam Halogen Daytime Running Auto High-Beam Headlamps w/Delay-Off
- Splash Guards
- Black Grille w/Chrome Surround
- Tires: P245/60R18 AS -inc: temporary spare tire
- Liftgate Rear Cargo Access
- Wheels w/Silver Accents
- Fixed Rear Window w/Fixed Interval Wiper and Defroster
- Body-Coloured Rear Bumper w/Black Rub Strip/Fascia Accent
- Variable Intermittent Wipers w/Heated Wiper Park
- Chrome Side Windows Trim
- Body-Coloured Door Handles
- Deep Tinted Glass
- Clearcoat Paint
- Fully Galvanized Steel Panels
- LED Brakelights
- Spare Tire Stored Underbody w/Crankdown
- Body-Coloured Front Bumper w/1 Tow Hook
- Front Cupholder
- Front Centre Armrest
- Remote Keyless Entry w/4 Door Curb/Courtesy Illuminated Entry Illuminated Ignition Switch and Panic Button
- Manual Air Conditioning
- Power Door Locks w/Autolock Feature
- Delayed Accessory Power
- Front And Rear Map Lights
- Rear Cupholder
- Fabric Seat Surfaces
- Cruise Control w/Steering Wheel Controls
- Passenger Seat
- Engine Immobilizer
- Rear HVAC w/Separate Controls
- Remote Releases -Inc: Mechanical Fuel
- Cargo Area Concealed Storage
- Illuminated Locking Glove Box
- Outside Temp Gauge
- 2 Seatback Storage Pockets
- Power Rear Windows and Fixed 3rd Row Windows
- Seats w/Cloth Back Material
- Full Floor Console w/Covered Storage Mini Overhead Console w/Storage Conversation Mirror and 3 12V DC Power Outlets
- Cargo Space Lights
- Systems Monitor
- Cloth Door Trim Insert
- Interior Trim -inc: Metal-Look Instrument Panel Insert Metal-Look Door Panel Insert and Metal-Look Interior Accents
- Manual Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
- Day-Night Rearview Mirror
- Instrument Panel Bin Driver / Passenger And Rear Door Bins
- HVAC -inc: Underseat Ducts and Headliner/Pillar Ducts
- 60-40 Folding Split-Bench Front Facing Manual Reclining Fold Forward Seatback Rear Seat w/Manual Fore/Aft
- Air Filtration
- Fixed 60-40 Split-Bench 3rd Row Seat Front Manual Recline Manual Fold Into Floor 3 Manual and Adjustable Head Restraints
- Analog Display
- Valet Function
- Gauges -inc: Speedometer Odometer Engine Coolant Temp Tachometer Trip Odometer and Trip Computer
- Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting
- Driver Seat
- Distance Pacing
- Power 1st Row Windows w/Driver And Passenger 1-Touch Up/Down
- Driver Foot Rest
- Full Carpet Floor Covering -inc: Carpet Front And Rear Floor Mats
- Front Captain Seats -inc: 6-way manual adjustable driver's seat and 4-way manual adjustable passenger seat
- Trip Computer
- Carpet Floor Trim
- Driver And Passenger Visor Vanity Mirrors w/Driver And Passenger Illumination Driver And Passenger Auxiliary Mirror
- Full Cloth Headliner
- Manual Anti-Whiplash Adjustable Front Head Restraints and Manual Adjustable Rear Head Restraints
- Urethane Gear Shift Knob
- 3 12V DC Power Outlets
- Axle Ratio: 3.003
- Single Stainless Steel Exhaust
- Strut Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
Tap or click a row to see the description and code.
Allie Kinney1 month agoTom was great to work with. He found us exactly what we were looking for and got us the price we wanted. Seamless process and friendly staff start to finish.
Cheryl Addison4 months agoThank you so much Kenny, Your help has been invaluable. You’ve got my back. You are a trustworthy and helpful person. It can seem like we are only customers in other dealerships. After you purchase a car, they're done with you. That has never been the case with you or your Manager. I thank you for your above and beyond professionalism. Something as small as help with a paint stick can make a lasting impression. The good sales person and the great sales person are sorted out quickly. See you at the end of April for service. Kind regards, Cheryl Addison
Andrea J4 months agoNot everyone loves car shopping! When it came time for me to purchase a new vehicle, Chris Coyle and the team at Saint John Toyota made it super easy for me! I was only at my point of “ just looking “ and wasn’t going to purchase that day but once I felt how helpful he was and how pressure free the environment was, I took home a new 2019 Corolla THAT SAME DAY!!!! I love LOVE love my new Corolla!!!!
Rene Richard5 months agoWent there to buy a pre owned Vehicle. No pressure or what so ever. Great service all the way thru buying process.
Geoff Clarke5 months agoGot my inspection done quickly, they found no problems and washed the car for me.
Mitchell Sanford5 months agoI drove from Halifax, NS to purchase my 2019 TRD Tacoma from Kenny. He made the process from start to finish easy and efficient. They gave me a very fair offer for the Tundra I was trading in. I would definitely make the drive to buy from Kenny at Saint John Toyota again.
Mark Munden5 months agoThis is the first time Ive ever purchased a new car and had a good experience with a salesman. Top notch professionals here that arent out to make top dollar on every John that walks through the door. I would buy a vehicle here without hesitation..Thanks for the Sienna Bob Ramsay!
Josh Oldford7 months agoKenny Khan and his team at Saint John Toyota are second to none. Excellent service, all around exceptional experience -Josh ( satisfied customer!)
Dwight Fillmore11 months agoOrdered rims and tires on a Thursday from Montreal. I drove away 5 days later with them installed. That was impressive.
Peter Bye11 months agoI purchased a used vehicle from Grant and had a very pleasant experience. He was knowledgeable, informative and fair. Everything went smoothly and I'm really happy with the car. Thanks!
Reg4 months agoMy wife and I were shopping for a used car for some time and were getting very frustrated with some of the previous dealerships, we were tired of the hidden costs, pressure tactics or out right lies. That all ended at Saint John Toyota. The salesman we dealt with was Mark Duffley, he was very transparent and timely with his responses to our many questions. Everything was done in a timely manner and very professional. Mark delivered on everything he promised. We were from out of town and Mark and Kim worked very hard to make the whole process seem easy and quick. Thank you very much we would highly recommend dealing with Mark and Saint John Toyota.
1234567 months agoTo whom reads this review, I highly recommend Saint John Toyota's Parts Department. Friendly, honest and knowledgeable service. I typically purchase oil, filters and wiper blades from the Toyota Parts Department. My most recent experience was the best yet! I stopped by to pick up a RAV4 rear wiper blade refill and not only did the service meet my expectations it went beyond! Peter C. offered to come outside and show me how to replace the rubber refill. Keep up the great service!
Margaret Baxter10 months agoMy husband and I purchased a used Toyota Camry back in March 2018. It was an older car, a 2003 and had over 400,000 kms on it. We were looking for a car that we could buy outright, as I had only been at my current employment for 6 months and did not want to go into debt. The salesmen we dealt with, mainly Grant told us for the age of the vehicle, it was in pretty good shape and he wasn't wrong. We took it for a test drive and it drove like a much newer car. He even told us to take it to our mechanic, which we did and he told us the same thing. It was in really good shape for the age and kms. on it. We bought it and it only needed minor work to pass inspection in July, less than $300. It is still running very well and is very reliable. We were and still are very happy with our purchase. Grant was very helpful, honest and didn't steer us wrong. If or when we are in the market for another vehicle, we will definitely go to Saint John Toyota first.
Tamimc1 year agoWe were shopping fir a second car so used was the way to go. The staff were great... took their time to explain everything. Thank you for taking time to show us around.
Ashley Taylor1 year agoGreat service! My salesman ( John ) was super friendly, and took the time to show me all about my new Corolla! Wonderful service, i can't wait until my 5 years is up so I can buy another Toyota! ??
John A Belding1 year agoMy son recently purchased a 2018 Forerunner. The customer service was unparalleled in my experience with other dealers. Dave Cross spent a lot of time reviewing the features, sat in the vehicle and pointed out the options etc. Warranties were explained. Negotiations were very fair and quick. The Forerunner was spotless upon delivery. Very best. 10 Stars.
Doug Mclean1 year agoI went to used car lot looking for a truck, due to mine was written off in an accident , we were greeted by the sales person and other staff members after talking we selected the vehicle 2015 Tacoma they were great in helping with the purchase , price and accessories the truck so far is the best I have owned , and the service I received was great , I would recommend them for you next purchase they call it the way it is and do have some wiggle room.