2019 Toyota Corolla Hatchback
Smoked Paprika Stock # 19303, JTNK4RBE3K3029368, 2.0L 4-Cyl Engine engine, , 37, Smoked Paprika exterior
At a Glance
2.0L 4-Cyl Engine
28/37 City/Hwy MPG
Front Wheel Drive
- Condition: New
- Model: Corolla Hatchback
- Exterior: Smoked Paprika
- Doors: 4
- Stock: 19303
- Model number: K4RBEM
- VIN #: JTNK4RBE3K3029368
- Engine: 2.0L 4-Cyl Engine
- Drivetrain: Front Wheel Drive
Actual mileage will vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits, and vehicle condition
Contact Saint John Toyota today for information on dozens of vehicles like this 2019 Toyota Corolla Hatchback . This is the one. Just what you've been looking for. Based on the superb condition of this vehicle, along with the options and color, this Toyota Corolla Hatchback is sure to sell fast. Look no further, you have found exactly what you've been looking for. This is about the time when you're saying it is too good to be true, and let us be the one's to tell you, it is absolutely true.
- Radio: Entune 3.0 Audio -inc: Entune App Suite Connect including traffic weather Slacker Yelp sports stocks fuel and NPR One (no subscription required) Scout GPS Link (3 year subscription) 6 speakers 8 inch display screen audio auxiliary input jack USB audio input advanced voice recognition and works w/Apple CarPlay
- Bluetooth Wireless Phone Connectivity
- Radio w/Seek-Scan Clock Speed Compensated Volume Control Steering Wheel Controls and Radio Data System
- Integrated Roof Antenna
- 2 LCD Monitors In The Front
- Streaming Audio
- Clearcoat Paint
- Black Grille w/Metal-Look Surround
- Spare Tire Mounted Inside Under Cargo
- Lip Spoiler
- Variable Intermittent Wipers w/Heated Wiper Park
- Liftgate Rear Cargo Access
- Black Side Windows Trim
- Rocker Panel Extensions
- Body-Coloured Door Handles
- Body-Coloured Rear Bumper w/Black Rub Strip/Fascia Accent
- Wheels: 15" Steel w/Full Wheel Covers
- Fixed Rear Window w/Fixed Interval Wiper and Defroster
- Body-Coloured Power Heated Side Mirrors w/Manual Folding and Turn Signal Indicator
- Fully Automatic Projector Beam Led Low/High Beam Daytime Running Auto High-Beam Headlamps w/Delay-Off
- Light Tinted Glass
- Steel Spare Wheel
- Galvanized Steel/Aluminum/Composite Panels
- Body-Coloured Front Bumper
- Tires: P195/65R15 All Season -inc: T125/70D17 temporary spare tire
- Front License Plate Bracket
- LED Brakelights
- Tailgate/Rear Door Lock Included w/Power Door Locks
- Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting
- Interior Trim -inc: Metal-Look/Piano Black Instrument Panel Insert Metal-Look Door Panel Insert Metal-Look/Piano Black Console Insert and Metal-Look Interior Accents
- HVAC -inc: Underseat Ducts
- Cloth Door Trim Insert
- Gauges -inc: Speedometer Odometer Engine Coolant Temp Tachometer Trip Odometer and Trip Computer
- Full Cloth Headliner
- 2 Seatback Storage Pockets
- Carpet Floor Trim
- Trip Computer
- Seats w/Cloth Back Material
- Manual Anti-Whiplash Adjustable Front Head Restraints and Manual Adjustable Rear Head Restraints
- Manual Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
- Power Rear Windows and Fixed 3rd Row Windows
- Full Floor Console w/Covered Storage Mini Overhead Console and 1 12V DC Power Outlet
- Driver Foot Rest
- Full Carpet Floor Covering -inc: Carpet Front And Rear Floor Mats
- Front Map Lights
- Driver And Passenger Door Bins
- Automatic Air Conditioning
- Delayed Accessory Power
- Proximity Key For Doors And Push Button Start
- 1 12V DC Power Outlet
- Day-Night Rearview Mirror
- Rear Cupholder
- Illuminated Glove Box
- Remote Keyless Entry w/Integrated Key Transmitter Illuminated Entry and Panic Button
- Power Door Locks
- 60-40 Folding Bench Front Facing Fold Forward Seatback Rear Seat
- Passenger Seat
- Sport Fabric Seat Trim
- Distance Pacing
- Power 1st Row Windows w/Front And Rear 1-Touch Up/Down
- Front Bucket Seats -inc: 6-way manual adjustable driver's seat and 4-way manual adjustable passenger seat
- Remote Releases -Inc: Mechanical Fuel
- Front Centre Armrest and Rear Centre Armrest
- Analog Display
- Cargo Space Lights
- Outside Temp Gauge
- Cruise Control w/Steering Wheel Controls
- Leather Gear Shift Knob
- Engine Immobilizer
- Air Filtration
- Front Cupholder
- Driver Seat
- Driver And Passenger Visor Vanity Mirrors w/Driver And Passenger Illumination Driver And Passenger Auxiliary Mirror
- Front-Wheel Drive
- Single Stainless Steel Exhaust
- Transmission: 6-Speed Manual
- Brake Actuated Limited Slip Differential
- 3.94 Axle Ratio
- Sport Tuned Suspension
- 50 L Fuel Tank
- Engine: 2.0L In-Line 4-Cylinder DOHC 16-Valve -inc: (VVT-iE) Variable Valve Timing w/intelligence Electrically driven on intake cam (VVT-i) Variable Valve Timing w/intelligence on exhaust cam direct-injection and 4-stroke gasoline engine (D-4S)
- Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
- Electric Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering
- Front And Rear Anti-Roll Bars
- Battery w/Run Down Protection
- Multi-Link Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Strut Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Tv Tuner Pre-Wiring
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS Front Vented Discs Brake Assist and Electric Parking Brake
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
- Pre-Collision System (pcs)
- Rear Child Safety Locks
- ABS And Driveline Traction Control
- Airbag Occupancy Sensor
- Lane Departure Alert (lda) w/Steering Assist Lane Departure Warning
- Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Rear Centre 3 Point Height Adjusters and Pretensioners
- Lane Departure Alert (lda) w/Steering Assist Lane Keeping Assist
- Curtain 1st And 2nd Row Airbags
- Driver Knee Airbag
- Side Impact Beams
Tap or click a row to see the description and code.
Dwight Fillmore5 months agoOrdered rims and tires on a Thursday from Montreal. I drove away 5 days later with them installed. That was impressive.
Peter Bye5 months agoI purchased a used vehicle from Grant and had a very pleasant experience. He was knowledgeable, informative and fair. Everything went smoothly and I'm really happy with the car. Thanks!
Adam B8 months agoPeople don't always have positive experiences at car dealership service departments. I recently did. I want to personally thank the service staff of Saint John Toyota for working with me to resolve an issue that I had related to a service experience. The team, led by Glenn Hurley, went above and beyond in my estimation and legitimately worked with me until we reached a mutually agreeable solution. They then performed an additional service on my car that I requested and one which they had no obligation to perform. When I went to pay, they informed me that there would be no charge. Thank you Saint John Toyota Service Department for the very positive experience!
A Google User8 months agoPeople don't always have positive experiences at car dealership service departments. I recently did. I want to personally thank the service staff of Saint John Toyota for working with me to resolve an issue that I had related to a service experience. The team, led by Glenn Hurley, went above and beyond in my estimation and legitimately worked with me until we reached a mutually agreeable solution. They then performed an additional service on my car that I requested and one which they had no obligation to perform. When I went to pay, they informed me that there would be no charge. Thank you Saint John Toyota Service Department for the very positive experience!
A Google User8 months agoTravelled to Saint John Toyota from Ontario to purchase a used truck. I dealt with salesman Andrew Burns who was up front, knowledgable and helpful right from the start. Answered all my questions, sent me videos and gave me the confidence to fly down knowing what I was buying, was exactly as described. I was collected from the airport too! I can’t recommend him and the dealership enough. A really pleasant experience and a fun road trip back!
Mark Edser8 months agoTravelled to Saint John Toyota from Ontario to purchase a used truck. I dealt with salesman Andrew Burns who was up front, knowledgable and helpful right from the start. Answered all my questions, sent me videos and gave me the confidence to fly down knowing what I was buying, was exactly as described. I was collected from the airport too! I can’t recommend him and the dealership enough. A really pleasant experience and a fun road trip back!
A Google User8 months agoPeter Kelly helped me purchase my first car - a 2012 rav 4. He was great to deal with as well as the rest of the Saint John Toyota team. I felt like he really cared about helping me find the best car for my needs. I am really enjoying the new (to me) rav. Thanks!
hellogoodbyeapplepie8 months agoPeter Kelly helped me purchase my first car - a 2012 rav 4. He was great to deal with as well as the rest of the Saint John Toyota team. I felt like he really cared about helping me find the best car for my needs. I am really enjoying the new (to me) rav. Thanks!
Eric Browne8 months agoSJ Toyota helped me out in an emergency without an appointment and got me back on the road for a LONG trip within a few hours. The Service Consultant was thoughtful and helpful at all times. This is why I've owned Toyotas for 38 years !
Jenna Deglan10 months agoHands down the best experience I ever had buying a vechile!
1234562 months agoTo whom reads this review, I highly recommend Saint John Toyota's Parts Department. Friendly, honest and knowledgeable service. I typically purchase oil, filters and wiper blades from the Toyota Parts Department. My most recent experience was the best yet! I stopped by to pick up a RAV4 rear wiper blade refill and not only did the service meet my expectations it went beyond! Peter C. offered to come outside and show me how to replace the rubber refill. Keep up the great service!
Margaret Baxter4 months agoMy husband and I purchased a used Toyota Camry back in March 2018. It was an older car, a 2003 and had over 400,000 kms on it. We were looking for a car that we could buy outright, as I had only been at my current employment for 6 months and did not want to go into debt. The salesmen we dealt with, mainly Grant told us for the age of the vehicle, it was in pretty good shape and he wasn't wrong. We took it for a test drive and it drove like a much newer car. He even told us to take it to our mechanic, which we did and he told us the same thing. It was in really good shape for the age and kms. on it. We bought it and it only needed minor work to pass inspection in July, less than $300. It is still running very well and is very reliable. We were and still are very happy with our purchase. Grant was very helpful, honest and didn't steer us wrong. If or when we are in the market for another vehicle, we will definitely go to Saint John Toyota first.
Tamimc1 year agoWe were shopping fir a second car so used was the way to go. The staff were great... took their time to explain everything. Thank you for taking time to show us around.
Ashley Taylor11 months agoGreat service! My salesman ( John ) was super friendly, and took the time to show me all about my new Corolla! Wonderful service, i can't wait until my 5 years is up so I can buy another Toyota! ??
John A Belding1 year agoMy son recently purchased a 2018 Forerunner. The customer service was unparalleled in my experience with other dealers. Dave Cross spent a lot of time reviewing the features, sat in the vehicle and pointed out the options etc. Warranties were explained. Negotiations were very fair and quick. The Forerunner was spotless upon delivery. Very best. 10 Stars.
Doug Mclean1 year agoI went to used car lot looking for a truck, due to mine was written off in an accident , we were greeted by the sales person and other staff members after talking we selected the vehicle 2015 Tacoma they were great in helping with the purchase , price and accessories the truck so far is the best I have owned , and the service I received was great , I would recommend them for you next purchase they call it the way it is and do have some wiggle room.