2019 Toyota Camry XSE
Platinum White Pearl W/black Roof Stock # 19571, 4T1B61HK7KU254184, engine, , 37, Platinum White Pearl w/Black Roof exterior
At a Glance
27/37 City/Hwy MPG
Front Wheel Drive
- Condition: New
- Model: Camry
- Trim: XSE
- Exterior: Platinum White Pearl w/Black Roof
- Doors: 4
- Stock: 19571
- VIN #: 4T1B61HK7KU254184
- Drivetrain: Front Wheel Drive
Actual mileage will vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits, and vehicle condition
This outstanding example of a 2019 Toyota Camry XSE is offered by Saint John Toyota . Just what you've been looking for. With quality in mind, this vehicle is the perfect addition to take home. You can finally stop searching... You've found the one you've been looking for. The Toyota Camry XSE will provide you with everything you have always wanted in a car -- Quality, Reliability, and Character. You've found the one you've been looking for. Your dream car.
- Radio w/Seek-Scan In-Dash Mounted Single CD MP3 Player Clock Speed Compensated Volume Control Steering Wheel Controls and Voice Activation
- Radio: Entune 3.0 Audio Plus -inc: Entune App Suite Connect including traffic weather Slacker Yelp sports stocks fuel NPR One (no subscription required) factory-installed Sirius XM satellite radio (3-month trial subscription) Scout GPS Link (3-year subscription) works w/Apple CarPlay Bluetooth capability 6 speakers 8" display screen audio auxiliary input jack and USB audio input
- Window Grid Antenna
- 2 LCD Monitors In The Front
- Streaming Audio
- Splash Guards
- Fixed Rear Window w/Defroster
- Body-Coloured Front Bumper
- Fully Galvanized Steel Panels
- Trunk Rear Cargo Access
- Fully Automatic Projector Beam Led Low/High Beam Daytime Running Auto-Leveling Auto High-Beam Headlamps w/Delay-Off
- Express Open/Close Sliding And Tilting Glass 1st And 2nd Row Sunroof w/Power Sunshade
- Spare Tire Mounted Inside Under Cargo
- Front Windshield -inc: Sun Visor Strip
- Clearcoat Paint
- LED Brakelights
- Body-Coloured Door Handles
- Chrome Side Windows Trim
- Lip Spoiler
- Variable Intermittent Wipers
- Black Grille
- Front License Plate Bracket
- Wheels w/Silver Accents w/Locks
- Tires: P235/40R19 All Season -inc: temporary spare tire
- Light Tinted Glass
- Steel Spare Wheel
- Body-Coloured Rear Bumper
- Body-Coloured Power Heated Side Mirrors w/Manual Folding and Turn Signal Indicator
- Wheels: 19" Aluminum Alloy
- Full Floor Console w/Covered Storage Mini Overhead Console w/Storage and 2 12V DC Power Outlets
- Power Rear Windows
- Front And Rear Map Lights
- Perimeter Alarm
- Valet Function
- Day-Night Auto-Dimming Rearview Mirror
- Manual Adjustable Front Head Restraints and Fixed Rear Head Restraints
- Seats w/Leatherette Back Material
- Illuminated Locking Glove Box
- Power Door Locks w/Autolock Feature
- Driver Seat
- Manual Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
- 2 Seatback Storage Pockets
- Interior Trim -inc: Metal-Look Instrument Panel Insert Metal-Look Door Panel Insert Metal-Look Console Insert and Chrome/Metal-Look Interior Accents
- Driver Foot Rest
- Leather/Metal-Look Gear Shift Knob
- Analog Display
- Proximity Key For Doors And Push Button Start
- Dual Zone Front Automatic Air Conditioning
- 60-40 Folding Bench Front Facing Fold Forward Seatback Rear Seat
- Outside Temp Gauge
- FOB Controls -inc: Trunk/Hatch/Tailgate
- Remote Releases -Inc: Mechanical Cargo Access and Mechanical Fuel
- Power 1st Row Windows w/Front And Rear 1-Touch Up/Down
- Instrument Panel Covered Bin Driver / Passenger And Rear Door Bins
- Heated Front Sport Bucket Seats -inc: 8-way power adjustable drivers seat driver seat power adjustable 2-way lumbar support and 6-way power adjustable passenger seat
- Trip Computer
- Cargo Area Concealed Storage
- HomeLink Garage Door Transmitter
- Leather/Metal-Look Steering Wheel
- Air Filtration
- Front Cupholder
- Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting
- Cargo Net
- Rear Cupholder
- Carpet Floor Trim and Carpet Trunk Lid/Rear Cargo Door Trim
- Sliding Front Centre Armrest and Rear Centre Armrest
- Delayed Accessory Power
- HVAC -inc: Underseat Ducts and Console Ducts
- Driver And Passenger Visor Vanity Mirrors w/Driver And Passenger Illumination Driver And Passenger Auxiliary Mirror
- Gauges -inc: Speedometer Odometer Engine Coolant Temp Tachometer Trip Odometer and Trip Computer
- 2 12V DC Power Outlets
- Remote Keyless Entry w/Integrated Key Transmitter 2 Door Curb/Courtesy Illuminated Entry Illuminated Ignition Switch and Panic Button
- Cruise Control w/Steering Wheel Controls
- Leather Seat Trim
- Engine Immobilizer
- Full Carpet Floor Covering -inc: Carpet Front And Rear Floor Mats
- Cargo Space Lights
- Entune Safety Connect -inc: automatic collision notification stolen vehicle locator emergency assistance button (SOS) and enhanced roadside assistance (3-year subscription)
- Leatherette Door Trim Insert
- Full Cloth Headliner
- Distance Pacing w/Traffic Stop-Go
- Passenger Seat
- Battery w/Run Down Protection
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS Front Vented Discs Brake Assist Hill Hold Control and Electric Parking Brake
- Front And Rear Anti-Roll Bars
- 3.63 Axle Ratio
- Quasi-Dual Stainless Steel Exhaust w/Chrome Tailpipe Finisher
- Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
- Transmission w/Driver Selectable Mode
- Transmission: 8-Speed Direct Shift Automatic -inc: sequential shift mode and paddle shifters
- Electric Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering
- Front-Wheel Drive
- Sport Tuned Suspension
- Engine: 2.5L I-4 DOHC 16-Valve -inc: Variable Valve Timing w/intelligence Electrically driven on intake cam (VVT-iE) Variable Valve Timing w/intelligence (VVT-i) on exhaust cam Electronic Throttle Control System w/intelligence (ETCS-i) direct injection 4-stroke gasoline engine (D-4S) Atkinson cycle and cooled Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) system
- Double Wishbone Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs
- 60 L Fuel Tank
- Strut Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Rear Parking Sensors
- Rear Child Safety Locks
Tap or click a row to see the description and code.
Allie Kinney3 weeks agoTom was great to work with. He found us exactly what we were looking for and got us the price we wanted. Seamless process and friendly staff start to finish.
Cheryl Addison3 months agoThank you so much Kenny, Your help has been invaluable. You’ve got my back. You are a trustworthy and helpful person. It can seem like we are only customers in other dealerships. After you purchase a car, they're done with you. That has never been the case with you or your Manager. I thank you for your above and beyond professionalism. Something as small as help with a paint stick can make a lasting impression. The good sales person and the great sales person are sorted out quickly. See you at the end of April for service. Kind regards, Cheryl Addison
Andrea J3 months agoNot everyone loves car shopping! When it came time for me to purchase a new vehicle, Chris Coyle and the team at Saint John Toyota made it super easy for me! I was only at my point of “ just looking “ and wasn’t going to purchase that day but once I felt how helpful he was and how pressure free the environment was, I took home a new 2019 Corolla THAT SAME DAY!!!! I love LOVE love my new Corolla!!!!
Rene Richard4 months agoWent there to buy a pre owned Vehicle. No pressure or what so ever. Great service all the way thru buying process.
Geoff Clarke4 months agoGot my inspection done quickly, they found no problems and washed the car for me.
Mitchell Sanford4 months agoI drove from Halifax, NS to purchase my 2019 TRD Tacoma from Kenny. He made the process from start to finish easy and efficient. They gave me a very fair offer for the Tundra I was trading in. I would definitely make the drive to buy from Kenny at Saint John Toyota again.
Mark Munden4 months agoThis is the first time Ive ever purchased a new car and had a good experience with a salesman. Top notch professionals here that arent out to make top dollar on every John that walks through the door. I would buy a vehicle here without hesitation..Thanks for the Sienna Bob Ramsay!
Josh Oldford6 months agoKenny Khan and his team at Saint John Toyota are second to none. Excellent service, all around exceptional experience -Josh ( satisfied customer!)
Dwight Fillmore10 months agoOrdered rims and tires on a Thursday from Montreal. I drove away 5 days later with them installed. That was impressive.
Peter Bye10 months agoI purchased a used vehicle from Grant and had a very pleasant experience. He was knowledgeable, informative and fair. Everything went smoothly and I'm really happy with the car. Thanks!
Reg3 months agoMy wife and I were shopping for a used car for some time and were getting very frustrated with some of the previous dealerships, we were tired of the hidden costs, pressure tactics or out right lies. That all ended at Saint John Toyota. The salesman we dealt with was Mark Duffley, he was very transparent and timely with his responses to our many questions. Everything was done in a timely manner and very professional. Mark delivered on everything he promised. We were from out of town and Mark and Kim worked very hard to make the whole process seem easy and quick. Thank you very much we would highly recommend dealing with Mark and Saint John Toyota.
1234566 months agoTo whom reads this review, I highly recommend Saint John Toyota's Parts Department. Friendly, honest and knowledgeable service. I typically purchase oil, filters and wiper blades from the Toyota Parts Department. My most recent experience was the best yet! I stopped by to pick up a RAV4 rear wiper blade refill and not only did the service meet my expectations it went beyond! Peter C. offered to come outside and show me how to replace the rubber refill. Keep up the great service!
Margaret Baxter9 months agoMy husband and I purchased a used Toyota Camry back in March 2018. It was an older car, a 2003 and had over 400,000 kms on it. We were looking for a car that we could buy outright, as I had only been at my current employment for 6 months and did not want to go into debt. The salesmen we dealt with, mainly Grant told us for the age of the vehicle, it was in pretty good shape and he wasn't wrong. We took it for a test drive and it drove like a much newer car. He even told us to take it to our mechanic, which we did and he told us the same thing. It was in really good shape for the age and kms. on it. We bought it and it only needed minor work to pass inspection in July, less than $300. It is still running very well and is very reliable. We were and still are very happy with our purchase. Grant was very helpful, honest and didn't steer us wrong. If or when we are in the market for another vehicle, we will definitely go to Saint John Toyota first.
Tamimc1 year agoWe were shopping fir a second car so used was the way to go. The staff were great... took their time to explain everything. Thank you for taking time to show us around.
Ashley Taylor1 year agoGreat service! My salesman ( John ) was super friendly, and took the time to show me all about my new Corolla! Wonderful service, i can't wait until my 5 years is up so I can buy another Toyota! ??
John A Belding1 year agoMy son recently purchased a 2018 Forerunner. The customer service was unparalleled in my experience with other dealers. Dave Cross spent a lot of time reviewing the features, sat in the vehicle and pointed out the options etc. Warranties were explained. Negotiations were very fair and quick. The Forerunner was spotless upon delivery. Very best. 10 Stars.
Doug Mclean1 year agoI went to used car lot looking for a truck, due to mine was written off in an accident , we were greeted by the sales person and other staff members after talking we selected the vehicle 2015 Tacoma they were great in helping with the purchase , price and accessories the truck so far is the best I have owned , and the service I received was great , I would recommend them for you next purchase they call it the way it is and do have some wiggle room.