2019 Toyota Camry LE
White Stock # 19711, 4T1B11HK6KU823718, engine, Automatic, 38, WHITE exterior
At a Glance
28/38 City/Hwy MPG
Front Wheel Drive
- Condition: New
- Model: Camry
- Trim: LE
- Exterior: WHITE
- Doors: 4
- Stock: 19711
- VIN #: 4T1B11HK6KU823718
- Drivetrain: Front Wheel Drive
Actual mileage will vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits, and vehicle condition
Saint John Toyota is excited to offer this 2019 Toyota Camry. This vehicle won't last long, take it home today. This is about the time when you're saying it is too good to be true, and let us be the one's to tell you, it is absolutely true. Just what you've been looking for. With quality in mind, this vehicle is the perfect addition to take home. You've found the one you've been looking for. Your dream car.
- Window Grid Antenna
- 1 LCD Monitor In The Front
- Streaming Audio
- AM/FM Stereo w/Seek-Scan Clock Speed Compensated Volume Control and Steering Wheel Controls
- Radio: Entune 3.0 Audio -inc: Entune App Suite Connect including traffic weather Slacker Yelp sports stocks fuel NPR One (no subscription required) Scout GPS Link (3-year subscription) works w/Apple CarPlay Bluetooth capability 6 speakers 7" display screen audio auxiliary input jack and USB audio input
- Front Windshield -inc: Sun Visor Strip
- Chrome Side Windows Trim
- Clearcoat Paint
- Body-Coloured Power Heated Side Mirrors w/Manual Folding and Turn Signal Indicator
- Light Tinted Glass
- Body-Coloured Door Handles
- Spare Tire Mounted Inside Under Cargo
- Body-Coloured Front Bumper
- Variable Intermittent Wipers
- Fixed Rear Window w/Defroster
- Fully Automatic Projector Beam Led Low/High Beam Daytime Running Auto High-Beam Headlamps w/Delay-Off
- Splash Guards
- Body-Coloured Rear Bumper
- Black Grille
- Wheels: 16" Steel w/Full Wheel Covers
- Tires: P205/65R16 All Season -inc: temporary spare tire
- Fully Galvanized Steel Panels
- Front License Plate Bracket
- Steel Spare Wheel
- Trunk Rear Cargo Access
- Full Floor Console w/Covered Storage Mini Overhead Console w/Storage and 2 12V DC Power Outlets
- Instrument Panel Covered Bin Driver / Passenger And Rear Door Bins
- Sliding Front Centre Armrest and Rear Centre Armrest
- HVAC -inc: Underseat Ducts
- Outside Temp Gauge
- Manual Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
- Front Bucket Seats -inc: 6-way manual adjustable driver's seat and 6-way manual adjustable passenger seat
- Front Cupholder
- Rear Cupholder
- Fabric Seat Trim
- Distance Pacing
- FOB Controls -inc: Trunk/Hatch/Tailgate
- Front And Rear Map Lights
- Power 1st Row Windows w/Front And Rear 1-Touch Up/Down
- Manual Air Conditioning
- 60-40 Folding Bench Front Facing Fold Forward Seatback Rear Seat
- Air Filtration
- Cargo Space Lights
- Cruise Control w/Steering Wheel Controls
- 2 12V DC Power Outlets
- Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting
- Valet Function
- Delayed Accessory Power
- Remote Keyless Entry w/Integrated Key Transmitter 2 Door Curb/Courtesy Illuminated Entry Illuminated Ignition Switch and Panic Button
- Power Door Locks w/Autolock Feature
- Engine Immobilizer
- Cargo Net
- Illuminated Locking Glove Box
- Urethane Gear Shift Knob
- Gauges -inc: Speedometer Odometer Engine Coolant Temp Tachometer Trip Odometer and Trip Computer
- Manual Adjustable Front Head Restraints and Fixed Rear Head Restraints
- Cargo Area Concealed Storage
- Full Carpet Floor Covering -inc: Carpet Front And Rear Floor Mats
- Driver Seat
- Analog Display
- Seats w/Cloth Back Material
- Passenger Seat
- Driver Foot Rest
- Interior Trim -inc: Simulated Wood/Metal-Look Instrument Panel Insert Metal-Look Door Panel Insert Metal-Look Console Insert and Chrome/Metal-Look Interior Accents
- Driver And Passenger Visor Vanity Mirrors w/Driver And Passenger Auxiliary Mirror
- Power Rear Windows
- Day-Night Rearview Mirror
- Trip Computer
- Carpet Floor Trim and Carpet Trunk Lid/Rear Cargo Door Trim
- Full Cloth Headliner
- Remote Releases -Inc: Power Cargo Access and Power Fuel
- Strut Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Transmission: 8-Speed Direct Shift Automatic -inc: sequential shift mode
- Engine: 2.5L I-4 DOHC 16-Valve -inc: Variable Valve Timing w/intelligence Electrically driven on intake cam (VVT-iE) Variable Valve Timing w/intelligence (VVT-i) on exhaust cam Electronic Throttle Control System w/intelligence (ETCS-i) direct injection 4-stroke gasoline engine (D-4S) Atkinson cycle and cooled Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) system
- 60 L Fuel Tank
- Front-Wheel Drive
- Battery w/Run Down Protection
- 3.63 Axle Ratio
- Electric Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering
- Single Stainless Steel Exhaust
- Double Wishbone Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Front And Rear Anti-Roll Bars
- Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS Front Vented Discs Brake Assist and Hill Hold Control
- Toyota Safety Sense P
- Low Tire Pressure Warning
- Side Impact Beams
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Seat-Mounted Side Airbags
- Curtain 1st And 2nd Row Airbags
- Lane Departure Alert (LDA) w/Steering Assist Lane Departure Warning
- Driver And Passenger Knee Airbag and Rear Side-Impact Airbag
- Back-Up Camera
- Airbag Occupancy Sensor
- Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Rear Centre 3 Point Height Adjusters and Pretensioners
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
- ABS And Driveline Traction Control
- Lane Departure Alert (LDA) w/Steering Assist Lane Keeping Assist
- Rear Child Safety Locks
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Front Airbags
Tap or click a row to see the description and code.
Allie Kinney1 month agoTom was great to work with. He found us exactly what we were looking for and got us the price we wanted. Seamless process and friendly staff start to finish.
Cheryl Addison4 months agoThank you so much Kenny, Your help has been invaluable. You’ve got my back. You are a trustworthy and helpful person. It can seem like we are only customers in other dealerships. After you purchase a car, they're done with you. That has never been the case with you or your Manager. I thank you for your above and beyond professionalism. Something as small as help with a paint stick can make a lasting impression. The good sales person and the great sales person are sorted out quickly. See you at the end of April for service. Kind regards, Cheryl Addison
Andrea J4 months agoNot everyone loves car shopping! When it came time for me to purchase a new vehicle, Chris Coyle and the team at Saint John Toyota made it super easy for me! I was only at my point of “ just looking “ and wasn’t going to purchase that day but once I felt how helpful he was and how pressure free the environment was, I took home a new 2019 Corolla THAT SAME DAY!!!! I love LOVE love my new Corolla!!!!
Rene Richard5 months agoWent there to buy a pre owned Vehicle. No pressure or what so ever. Great service all the way thru buying process.
Geoff Clarke5 months agoGot my inspection done quickly, they found no problems and washed the car for me.
Mitchell Sanford5 months agoI drove from Halifax, NS to purchase my 2019 TRD Tacoma from Kenny. He made the process from start to finish easy and efficient. They gave me a very fair offer for the Tundra I was trading in. I would definitely make the drive to buy from Kenny at Saint John Toyota again.
Mark Munden5 months agoThis is the first time Ive ever purchased a new car and had a good experience with a salesman. Top notch professionals here that arent out to make top dollar on every John that walks through the door. I would buy a vehicle here without hesitation..Thanks for the Sienna Bob Ramsay!
Josh Oldford7 months agoKenny Khan and his team at Saint John Toyota are second to none. Excellent service, all around exceptional experience -Josh ( satisfied customer!)
Dwight Fillmore11 months agoOrdered rims and tires on a Thursday from Montreal. I drove away 5 days later with them installed. That was impressive.
Peter Bye11 months agoI purchased a used vehicle from Grant and had a very pleasant experience. He was knowledgeable, informative and fair. Everything went smoothly and I'm really happy with the car. Thanks!
Reg4 months agoMy wife and I were shopping for a used car for some time and were getting very frustrated with some of the previous dealerships, we were tired of the hidden costs, pressure tactics or out right lies. That all ended at Saint John Toyota. The salesman we dealt with was Mark Duffley, he was very transparent and timely with his responses to our many questions. Everything was done in a timely manner and very professional. Mark delivered on everything he promised. We were from out of town and Mark and Kim worked very hard to make the whole process seem easy and quick. Thank you very much we would highly recommend dealing with Mark and Saint John Toyota.
1234567 months agoTo whom reads this review, I highly recommend Saint John Toyota's Parts Department. Friendly, honest and knowledgeable service. I typically purchase oil, filters and wiper blades from the Toyota Parts Department. My most recent experience was the best yet! I stopped by to pick up a RAV4 rear wiper blade refill and not only did the service meet my expectations it went beyond! Peter C. offered to come outside and show me how to replace the rubber refill. Keep up the great service!
Margaret Baxter10 months agoMy husband and I purchased a used Toyota Camry back in March 2018. It was an older car, a 2003 and had over 400,000 kms on it. We were looking for a car that we could buy outright, as I had only been at my current employment for 6 months and did not want to go into debt. The salesmen we dealt with, mainly Grant told us for the age of the vehicle, it was in pretty good shape and he wasn't wrong. We took it for a test drive and it drove like a much newer car. He even told us to take it to our mechanic, which we did and he told us the same thing. It was in really good shape for the age and kms. on it. We bought it and it only needed minor work to pass inspection in July, less than $300. It is still running very well and is very reliable. We were and still are very happy with our purchase. Grant was very helpful, honest and didn't steer us wrong. If or when we are in the market for another vehicle, we will definitely go to Saint John Toyota first.
Tamimc1 year agoWe were shopping fir a second car so used was the way to go. The staff were great... took their time to explain everything. Thank you for taking time to show us around.
Ashley Taylor1 year agoGreat service! My salesman ( John ) was super friendly, and took the time to show me all about my new Corolla! Wonderful service, i can't wait until my 5 years is up so I can buy another Toyota! ??
John A Belding1 year agoMy son recently purchased a 2018 Forerunner. The customer service was unparalleled in my experience with other dealers. Dave Cross spent a lot of time reviewing the features, sat in the vehicle and pointed out the options etc. Warranties were explained. Negotiations were very fair and quick. The Forerunner was spotless upon delivery. Very best. 10 Stars.
Doug Mclean1 year agoI went to used car lot looking for a truck, due to mine was written off in an accident , we were greeted by the sales person and other staff members after talking we selected the vehicle 2015 Tacoma they were great in helping with the purchase , price and accessories the truck so far is the best I have owned , and the service I received was great , I would recommend them for you next purchase they call it the way it is and do have some wiggle room.