2019 Toyota Avalon Limited
Unspecified/Other Stock # 19060, 4T1BZ1FB4KU014875, 3.5L V6 Cylinder Engine engine, Automatic, 8, exterior
At a Glance
3.5L V6 Cylinder Engine
11/8 City/Hwy MPG
Front Wheel Drive
- Condition: New
- Model: Avalon
- Trim: Limited
- Body style: Sedan
- Doors: 4
- Stock: 19060
- Model number: 3554
- VIN #: 4T1BZ1FB4KU014875
- Engine: 3.5L V6 Cylinder Engine
- Fuel: Gas
- Drivetrain: Front Wheel Drive
Actual mileage will vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits, and vehicle condition
This outstanding example of a 2019 Toyota Avalon XSE is offered by Saint John Toyota . Pull up in the vehicle and the valet will want to parked on the front row. This Toyota Avalon is the vehicle others dream to own. Don't miss your chance to make it your new ride. The Toyota Avalon XSE will provide you with everything you have always wanted in a car -- Quality, Reliability, and Character. Just what you've been looking for. With quality in mind, this vehicle is the perfect addition to take home. You can finally stop searching... You've found the one you've been looking for.
- Proximity Key For Doors And Push Button Start
- Illuminated Locking Glove Box
- Driver Foot Rest
- Cargo Space Lights
- Cargo Net
- Passenger Seat
- Full Carpet Floor Covering -inc: Carpet Front And Rear Floor Mats
- Interior Trim -inc: Aluminum Instrument Panel Insert Leather Console Insert Metal-Look Interior Accents and Leatherette Upholstered Dashboard
- 2 Seatback Storage Pockets
- 1 12V DC Power Outlet
- 2.56 Axle Ratio
- Battery w/Run Down Protection
- 60.2 L Fuel Tank
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS Front Vented Discs Brake Assist Hill Hold Control and Electric Parking Brake
- Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
- Front-Wheel Drive
- Strut Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Transmission w/Driver Selectable Mode
- Quasi-Dual Exhaust w/Chrome Tailpipe Finisher
- Engine: 3.5L V6 DOHC 24-Valve -inc: (VVT-i) Variable Valve Timing w/Intelligence on exhaust cam Electronic Throttle Control System w/Intelligence (ETCS-i) Direct-Injection 4-Stroke gasoline engine (D-4S) variable induction system Acoustic Control Induction System (ACIS) stainless steel exhaust system and engine sound generator
- Transmission: 8-Speed Automatic Super ECT w/OD -inc: sequential shift mode
- Multi-Link Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Sport Tuned Suspension
- Front And Rear Anti-Roll Bars
- Electric Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering
- Blind Spot Monitor Blind Spot Sensor
- Rear Child Safety Locks
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Front Airbags
- Lane Departure Alert (lda) w/Steering Assist Lane Keeping Assist
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Seat-Mounted Side Airbags
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
- Low Tire Pressure Warning
- Toyota Safety Sense P and Rear Cross Traffic Alert
- Curtain 1st And 2nd Row Airbags
- Driver And Passenger Knee Airbag and Rear Side-Impact Airbag
- ABS And Driveline Traction Control
- 1200w Regular Amplifier
- 2 LCD Monitors In The Front
- Digital Signal Processor
- Radio w/Seek-Scan Clock Speed Compensated Volume Control Steering Wheel Controls and Radio Data System
- Radio: AM/FM Stereo w/JBL Audio -inc: 9-inch display screen audio auxiliary input jack Bluetooth capability integrated SiriusXM satellite radio 14 speakers roof mounted antenna SMS-to-speech and email-to-speech advanced voice recognition phonebook and streaming audio via Bluetooth 4 USB charging ports Entune 3.0 Audio Plus Entune App Suite Connect including - traffic weather Slacker Yelp sports stocks fuel and NPR One (no subscription required) Entune Safety Connect w/- automatic collision notification stolen vehicle locator emergency assistance button (SOS) and enhanced roadside assistance (3 year subscription) and Scout GPS Link (3 year subscription)
- Body-Coloured Door Handles
- Body-Coloured Front Bumper
- Front Windshield -inc: Sun Visor Strip
- Body-Coloured Rear Bumper w/Black Rub Strip/Fascia Accent and Chrome Bumper Insert
- Black Grille
- Laminated Glass
- Clearcoat Paint
- Spare Tire Mounted Inside Under Cargo
- Front License Plate Bracket
- Lip Spoiler
- Splash Guards
- Express Open/Close Sliding And Tilting Glass 1st Row Sunroof w/Sunshade
- Light Tinted Glass
- Fixed Rear Window w/Defroster
- Steel Spare Wheel
- Tires: P235/40R19 -inc: temporary spare tire
- Black Power Heated Side Mirrors w/Manual Folding and Turn Signal Indicator
- Wheels: 19" Aluminum Alloy -inc: wheel locks
- LED Brakelights
- Fully Galvanized Steel Panels
- Trunk Rear Cargo Access
- Variable Intermittent Wipers
- Chrome Side Windows Trim
- Fully Automatic Aero-Composite Led Low/High Beam Daytime Running Auto High-Beam Headlamps w/Delay-Off
- Power Rear Windows
- Cargo Area Concealed Storage
- Distance Pacing
- Rear Cupholder
- Power 1st Row Windows w/Front And Rear 1-Touch Up/Down
- Simulated Suede Door Trim Insert
- Remote Releases -Inc: Power Cargo Access and Power Fuel
- Trip Computer
- Heated Front Seats -inc: 8-way power adjustable drivers seat driver seat power adjustable 2-way lumbar support driver seat power adjustable recline/incline driver seat power adjustable height driver seat power adjustable fore/aft 6-way power adjustable passenger seat front passenger seat power adjustable recline/incline front passenger seat power adjustable height and front passenger seat power adjustable fore/aft
- Valet Function
- 2-Way Power Driver Seat -inc: Power Cushion Tilt
- Delayed Accessory Power
- Dual Zone Front Automatic Air Conditioning
- HVAC -inc: Underseat Ducts and Console Ducts
- Seats w/Leather Back Material
- Outside Temp Gauge
- Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting
- Cruise Control w/Steering Wheel Controls
- Full Floor Console w/Covered Storage Mini Overhead Console w/Storage and 1 12V DC Power Outlet
- Carpet Floor Trim and Carpet Trunk Lid/Rear Cargo Door Trim
- Gauges -inc: Speedometer Odometer Engine Coolant Temp Tachometer Trip Odometer and Trip Computer
- Redundant Digital Speedometer
- Engine Immobilizer
- Power Door Locks w/Autolock Feature
- Instrument Panel Covered Bin Driver / Passenger And Rear Door Bins
- Driver And Passenger Visor Vanity Mirrors w/Driver And Passenger Illumination Driver And Passenger Auxiliary Mirror
- Full Cloth Headliner
- Perimeter Alarm
- Garage Door Transmitter
- Manual Adjustable Front Head Restraints and Manual Adjustable Rear Head Restraints
- Day-Night Auto-Dimming Rearview Mirror
- Front Centre Armrest and Rear Centre Armrest w/Storage
- Front And Rear Map Lights
- Remote Keyless Entry w/Integrated Key Transmitter 2 Door Curb/Courtesy Illuminated Entry Illuminated Ignition Switch and Panic Button
Tap or click a row to see the description and code.
Dwight Fillmore5 months agoOrdered rims and tires on a Thursday from Montreal. I drove away 5 days later with them installed. That was impressive.
Peter Bye5 months agoI purchased a used vehicle from Grant and had a very pleasant experience. He was knowledgeable, informative and fair. Everything went smoothly and I'm really happy with the car. Thanks!
Adam B8 months agoPeople don't always have positive experiences at car dealership service departments. I recently did. I want to personally thank the service staff of Saint John Toyota for working with me to resolve an issue that I had related to a service experience. The team, led by Glenn Hurley, went above and beyond in my estimation and legitimately worked with me until we reached a mutually agreeable solution. They then performed an additional service on my car that I requested and one which they had no obligation to perform. When I went to pay, they informed me that there would be no charge. Thank you Saint John Toyota Service Department for the very positive experience!
A Google User8 months agoPeople don't always have positive experiences at car dealership service departments. I recently did. I want to personally thank the service staff of Saint John Toyota for working with me to resolve an issue that I had related to a service experience. The team, led by Glenn Hurley, went above and beyond in my estimation and legitimately worked with me until we reached a mutually agreeable solution. They then performed an additional service on my car that I requested and one which they had no obligation to perform. When I went to pay, they informed me that there would be no charge. Thank you Saint John Toyota Service Department for the very positive experience!
A Google User8 months agoTravelled to Saint John Toyota from Ontario to purchase a used truck. I dealt with salesman Andrew Burns who was up front, knowledgable and helpful right from the start. Answered all my questions, sent me videos and gave me the confidence to fly down knowing what I was buying, was exactly as described. I was collected from the airport too! I can’t recommend him and the dealership enough. A really pleasant experience and a fun road trip back!
Mark Edser8 months agoTravelled to Saint John Toyota from Ontario to purchase a used truck. I dealt with salesman Andrew Burns who was up front, knowledgable and helpful right from the start. Answered all my questions, sent me videos and gave me the confidence to fly down knowing what I was buying, was exactly as described. I was collected from the airport too! I can’t recommend him and the dealership enough. A really pleasant experience and a fun road trip back!
A Google User8 months agoPeter Kelly helped me purchase my first car - a 2012 rav 4. He was great to deal with as well as the rest of the Saint John Toyota team. I felt like he really cared about helping me find the best car for my needs. I am really enjoying the new (to me) rav. Thanks!
hellogoodbyeapplepie8 months agoPeter Kelly helped me purchase my first car - a 2012 rav 4. He was great to deal with as well as the rest of the Saint John Toyota team. I felt like he really cared about helping me find the best car for my needs. I am really enjoying the new (to me) rav. Thanks!
Eric Browne8 months agoSJ Toyota helped me out in an emergency without an appointment and got me back on the road for a LONG trip within a few hours. The Service Consultant was thoughtful and helpful at all times. This is why I've owned Toyotas for 38 years !
Jenna Deglan10 months agoHands down the best experience I ever had buying a vechile!
1234562 months agoTo whom reads this review, I highly recommend Saint John Toyota's Parts Department. Friendly, honest and knowledgeable service. I typically purchase oil, filters and wiper blades from the Toyota Parts Department. My most recent experience was the best yet! I stopped by to pick up a RAV4 rear wiper blade refill and not only did the service meet my expectations it went beyond! Peter C. offered to come outside and show me how to replace the rubber refill. Keep up the great service!
Margaret Baxter4 months agoMy husband and I purchased a used Toyota Camry back in March 2018. It was an older car, a 2003 and had over 400,000 kms on it. We were looking for a car that we could buy outright, as I had only been at my current employment for 6 months and did not want to go into debt. The salesmen we dealt with, mainly Grant told us for the age of the vehicle, it was in pretty good shape and he wasn't wrong. We took it for a test drive and it drove like a much newer car. He even told us to take it to our mechanic, which we did and he told us the same thing. It was in really good shape for the age and kms. on it. We bought it and it only needed minor work to pass inspection in July, less than $300. It is still running very well and is very reliable. We were and still are very happy with our purchase. Grant was very helpful, honest and didn't steer us wrong. If or when we are in the market for another vehicle, we will definitely go to Saint John Toyota first.
Tamimc1 year agoWe were shopping fir a second car so used was the way to go. The staff were great... took their time to explain everything. Thank you for taking time to show us around.
Ashley Taylor1 year agoGreat service! My salesman ( John ) was super friendly, and took the time to show me all about my new Corolla! Wonderful service, i can't wait until my 5 years is up so I can buy another Toyota! ??
John A Belding1 year agoMy son recently purchased a 2018 Forerunner. The customer service was unparalleled in my experience with other dealers. Dave Cross spent a lot of time reviewing the features, sat in the vehicle and pointed out the options etc. Warranties were explained. Negotiations were very fair and quick. The Forerunner was spotless upon delivery. Very best. 10 Stars.
Doug Mclean1 year agoI went to used car lot looking for a truck, due to mine was written off in an accident , we were greeted by the sales person and other staff members after talking we selected the vehicle 2015 Tacoma they were great in helping with the purchase , price and accessories the truck so far is the best I have owned , and the service I received was great , I would recommend them for you next purchase they call it the way it is and do have some wiggle room.