2019 Toyota 4Runner
0070 Blizzard Pearl Stock # 19277, JTEBU5JR5K5634803, engine, , 19, 0070 BLIZZARD PEARL exterior
At a Glance
16/19 City/Hwy MPG
Four Wheel Drive
- Condition: New
- Model: 4Runner
- Exterior: 0070 BLIZZARD PEARL
- Doors: 4
- Stock: 19277
- VIN #: JTEBU5JR5K5634803
- Drivetrain: Four Wheel Drive
Actual mileage will vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits, and vehicle condition
This 2019 Toyota 4Runner is proudly offered by Saint John Toyota Want more room? Want more style? This Toyota 4Runner is the vehicle for you. There's a level of quality and refinement in this Toyota 4Runner that you won't find in your average vehicle. This 4WD-equipped vehicle will handle majestically on any terrain and in any weather condition your may find yourself in. The benefits of driving an Four Wheel Drive vehicle, such as this Toyota4Runner , include superior acceleration, improved steering, and increased traction and stability. Just what you've been looking for. With quality in mind, this vehicle is the perfect addition to take home.
- Window Grid Diversity Antenna
- Radio w/Seek-Scan Clock Steering Wheel Controls and Radio Data System
- 1 LCD Monitor In The Front
- Radio: AM/FM/CD/MP3/WMA w/Navigation -inc: 6.1" display screen advanced voice recognition audio auxiliary input jack USB audio input Bluetooth capability integrated SiriusXM satellite radio 8 speakers SMS-to-speech and email-to-speech phonebook and streaming audio via Bluetooth and display of artist song and album art for connected iPod (Gracenotes)
- Express Open/Close Sliding And Tilting Glass 1st Row Sunroof w/Sunshade
- Auto Off Projector Beam Halogen Daytime Running Headlamps
- Grille w/Body-Coloured Bar
- Fully Galvanized Steel Panels
- Deep Tinted Glass
- Body-Coloured Rear Step Bumper
- Clearcoat Paint
- Wheels: 17" Aluminum Alloy w/Wheel Locks
- Spare Tire Stored Underbody w/Crankdown
- Black Side Windows Trim Black Front Windshield Trim and Black Rear Window Trim
- Running Boards
- Splash Guards
- Front Fog Lamps
- Steel Spare Wheel
- Body-Coloured Front Bumper w/1 Tow Hook
- Body-Coloured Door Handles
- Power Rear Window w/Fixed Interval Wiper and Defroster
- Tailgate/Rear Door Lock Included w/Power Door Locks
- Tires: P265/70R17 AS -inc: full size spare tire
- LED Brakelights
- Body-Coloured Power Heated Side Mirrors w/Manual Folding and Turn Signal Indicator
- Lip Spoiler
- Liftgate Rear Cargo Access
- Variable Intermittent Wipers w/Heated Wiper Park
- Body-Coloured Fender Flares
- Roof Rack Rails Only
- Gauges -inc: Speedometer Odometer Voltmeter Engine Coolant Temp Tachometer Transmission Fluid Temp Trip Odometer and Trip Computer
- Delayed Accessory Power
- Front Centre Armrest and Rear Centre Armrest
- Heated Front Bucket Seats -inc: 8-way power adjustable drivers seat and 4-way power adjustable passenger seat
- Trip Computer
- Power Rear Windows and Fixed 3rd Row Windows
- Locking Glove Box
- 2-Way Power Driver Seat -inc: Power 2-Way Lumbar Support
- Roll-Up Cargo Cover
- Leather Gear Shift Knob
- Perimeter Alarm
- Day-Night Auto-Dimming Rearview Mirror
- Carpet Floor Trim
- Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting
- HomeLink Garage Door Transmitter
- Full Carpet Floor Covering -inc: Carpet Front And Rear Floor Mats
- Passenger Seat
- Softex Leather Seat Surfaces
- Full Cloth Headliner
- Outside Temp Gauge
- Full Floor Console w/Covered Storage Mini Overhead Console w/Storage 5 12V DC Power Outlets and 1 AC Power Outlet
- FOB Controls -inc: Windows
- Cargo Area Concealed Storage
- Air Filtration
- Manual Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
- 40-20-40 Folding Split-Bench Front Facing Manual Reclining Fold Forward Seatback Rear Seat
- Interior Trim -inc: Metal-Look Instrument Panel Insert Metal-Look Door Panel Insert Metal-Look Console Insert and Metal-Look Interior Accents
- 5 12V DC Power Outlets
- Cloth Door Trim Insert
- Driver And Passenger Visor Vanity Mirrors w/Driver And Passenger Illumination Driver And Passenger Auxiliary Mirror
- 5 12V DC Power Outlets and 1 AC Power Outlet
- Driver Foot Rest
- Power 1st Row Windows w/Front And Rear 1-Touch Up/Down
- Front Cupholder
- Leather Steering Wheel
- Instrument Panel Covered Bin Driver / Passenger And Rear Door Bins
- Manual Anti-Whiplash Adjustable Front Head Restraints and Manual Adjustable Rear Head Restraints
- 2 Seatback Storage Pockets
- Manual Air Conditioning
- Cargo Space Lights
- Engine Immobilizer
- Analog Display
- Rear Cupholder
- Systems Monitor
- Cruise Control w/Steering Wheel Controls
- Fixed 50-50 Split-Bench Leatherette 3rd Row Seat Front Manual Fold Into Floor 2 Manual and Fixed Head Restraints
- Front Map Lights
- Remote Keyless Entry w/Integrated Key Transmitter 4 Door Curb/Courtesy Illuminated Entry Illuminated Ignition Switch and Panic Button
- Valet Function
- Power Door Locks w/Autolock Feature
- Front Seats w/Leatherette Back Material and Power 2-Way Driver Lumbar
- HVAC -inc: Underseat Ducts and Console Ducts
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS Front And Rear Vented Discs Brake Assist Hill Descent Control and Hill Hold Control
- 1312# Maximum Payload
- Engine: 4.0L V6 DOHC 24-Valve SMFI -inc: dual variable valve timing w/intelligence (VVT-i) sequential multiport electronic fuel injection engine oil cooler tier 2 bin 5 emissions rating heavy duty battery starter alternator and heater and stainless steel exhaust system
- 87 L Fuel Tank
- 3 Skid Plates
- Manual Transfer Case
- Class III Towing Equipment -inc: Harness and Hitch
- Transmission w/Sequential Shift Control
- 3.727 Axle Ratio
- Independent Double Wishbone Front Suspension -inc: 4-link rear suspension gas shock absorbers coil springs and stabilizer bar
- 72-Amp/Hr 750CCA Maintenance-Free Battery
- GVWR: 2706 kgs (5965 lbs)
- Part And Full-Time Four-Wheel Drive
- Transmission: Super ECT 5-Speed Automatic w/OD -inc: lock up torque converter and transmission cooler
- Hydraulic Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering
- Auto Locking Hubs
- Single Exhaust
Tap or click a row to see the description and code.
Dwight Fillmore5 months agoOrdered rims and tires on a Thursday from Montreal. I drove away 5 days later with them installed. That was impressive.
Peter Bye5 months agoI purchased a used vehicle from Grant and had a very pleasant experience. He was knowledgeable, informative and fair. Everything went smoothly and I'm really happy with the car. Thanks!
Adam B8 months agoPeople don't always have positive experiences at car dealership service departments. I recently did. I want to personally thank the service staff of Saint John Toyota for working with me to resolve an issue that I had related to a service experience. The team, led by Glenn Hurley, went above and beyond in my estimation and legitimately worked with me until we reached a mutually agreeable solution. They then performed an additional service on my car that I requested and one which they had no obligation to perform. When I went to pay, they informed me that there would be no charge. Thank you Saint John Toyota Service Department for the very positive experience!
A Google User8 months agoPeople don't always have positive experiences at car dealership service departments. I recently did. I want to personally thank the service staff of Saint John Toyota for working with me to resolve an issue that I had related to a service experience. The team, led by Glenn Hurley, went above and beyond in my estimation and legitimately worked with me until we reached a mutually agreeable solution. They then performed an additional service on my car that I requested and one which they had no obligation to perform. When I went to pay, they informed me that there would be no charge. Thank you Saint John Toyota Service Department for the very positive experience!
A Google User8 months agoTravelled to Saint John Toyota from Ontario to purchase a used truck. I dealt with salesman Andrew Burns who was up front, knowledgable and helpful right from the start. Answered all my questions, sent me videos and gave me the confidence to fly down knowing what I was buying, was exactly as described. I was collected from the airport too! I can’t recommend him and the dealership enough. A really pleasant experience and a fun road trip back!
Mark Edser8 months agoTravelled to Saint John Toyota from Ontario to purchase a used truck. I dealt with salesman Andrew Burns who was up front, knowledgable and helpful right from the start. Answered all my questions, sent me videos and gave me the confidence to fly down knowing what I was buying, was exactly as described. I was collected from the airport too! I can’t recommend him and the dealership enough. A really pleasant experience and a fun road trip back!
A Google User8 months agoPeter Kelly helped me purchase my first car - a 2012 rav 4. He was great to deal with as well as the rest of the Saint John Toyota team. I felt like he really cared about helping me find the best car for my needs. I am really enjoying the new (to me) rav. Thanks!
hellogoodbyeapplepie8 months agoPeter Kelly helped me purchase my first car - a 2012 rav 4. He was great to deal with as well as the rest of the Saint John Toyota team. I felt like he really cared about helping me find the best car for my needs. I am really enjoying the new (to me) rav. Thanks!
Eric Browne8 months agoSJ Toyota helped me out in an emergency without an appointment and got me back on the road for a LONG trip within a few hours. The Service Consultant was thoughtful and helpful at all times. This is why I've owned Toyotas for 38 years !
Jenna Deglan10 months agoHands down the best experience I ever had buying a vechile!
1234562 months agoTo whom reads this review, I highly recommend Saint John Toyota's Parts Department. Friendly, honest and knowledgeable service. I typically purchase oil, filters and wiper blades from the Toyota Parts Department. My most recent experience was the best yet! I stopped by to pick up a RAV4 rear wiper blade refill and not only did the service meet my expectations it went beyond! Peter C. offered to come outside and show me how to replace the rubber refill. Keep up the great service!
Margaret Baxter4 months agoMy husband and I purchased a used Toyota Camry back in March 2018. It was an older car, a 2003 and had over 400,000 kms on it. We were looking for a car that we could buy outright, as I had only been at my current employment for 6 months and did not want to go into debt. The salesmen we dealt with, mainly Grant told us for the age of the vehicle, it was in pretty good shape and he wasn't wrong. We took it for a test drive and it drove like a much newer car. He even told us to take it to our mechanic, which we did and he told us the same thing. It was in really good shape for the age and kms. on it. We bought it and it only needed minor work to pass inspection in July, less than $300. It is still running very well and is very reliable. We were and still are very happy with our purchase. Grant was very helpful, honest and didn't steer us wrong. If or when we are in the market for another vehicle, we will definitely go to Saint John Toyota first.
Tamimc1 year agoWe were shopping fir a second car so used was the way to go. The staff were great... took their time to explain everything. Thank you for taking time to show us around.
Ashley Taylor1 year agoGreat service! My salesman ( John ) was super friendly, and took the time to show me all about my new Corolla! Wonderful service, i can't wait until my 5 years is up so I can buy another Toyota! ??
John A Belding1 year agoMy son recently purchased a 2018 Forerunner. The customer service was unparalleled in my experience with other dealers. Dave Cross spent a lot of time reviewing the features, sat in the vehicle and pointed out the options etc. Warranties were explained. Negotiations were very fair and quick. The Forerunner was spotless upon delivery. Very best. 10 Stars.
Doug Mclean1 year agoI went to used car lot looking for a truck, due to mine was written off in an accident , we were greeted by the sales person and other staff members after talking we selected the vehicle 2015 Tacoma they were great in helping with the purchase , price and accessories the truck so far is the best I have owned , and the service I received was great , I would recommend them for you next purchase they call it the way it is and do have some wiggle room.