2018 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport
Unspecified/Other Stock # 81403, 5TFCZ5AN0JX130234, 3.5L V6 Cylinder Engine engine, Manual, , exterior
At a Glance
3.5L V6 Cylinder Engine
Four Wheel Drive
- Condition: New
- Model: Tacoma
- Trim: TRD Sport
- Doors: 4
- Stock: 81403
- Model number: CZ5ANM
- VIN #: 5TFCZ5AN0JX130234
- Engine: 3.5L V6 Cylinder Engine
- Drivetrain: Four Wheel Drive
Contact Saint John Toyota today for information on dozens of vehicles like this 2018 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport. You appreciate the finer things in life, the vehicle you drive should not be the exception. Style, performance, sophistication is in a class of its own with this stunning Toyota Tacoma. This 4WD-equipped vehicle will handle beautifully on any terrain and in any weather condition your may find yourself in. The benefits of driving a 4 wheel drive vehicle, such as this Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport, include superior acceleration, improved steering, and increased traction and stability. Just what you've been looking for. With quality in mind, this vehicle is the perfect addition to take home. The Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport will provide you with everything you have always wanted in a car -- Quality, Reliability, and Character.
- Integrated Roof Antenna
- Radio: Premium Display Audio AM/FM/CD/MP3/WMA -inc: audio auxiliary input jack USB audio input Bluetooth capability integrated XM satellite radio 6 speakers navigation system 7" monitor and advanced voice recognition
- Radio w/Seek-Scan Clock Speed Compensated Volume Control and Steering Wheel Controls
- 2 LCD Monitors In The Front
- Deep Tinted Glass
- Clearcoat Paint w/Decal
- Spare Tire Stored Underbody w/Crankdown
- Variable Intermittent Wipers
- Tires: P265/65R17 AS -inc: full size spare tire
- Tailgate Rear Cargo Access
- Body-Coloured Power Heated Side Mirrors w/Manual Folding and Turn Signal Indicator
- Body-Coloured Fender Flares
- Body-Coloured Front Bumper w/1 Tow Hook
- Front License Plate Bracket
- Fully Galvanized Steel Panels
- Body-Coloured Door Handles
- Integrated Storage
- Body-Coloured Rear Step Bumper w/Black Rub Strip/Fascia Accent
- Regular Composite Box Style
- Steel Spare Wheel
- Tailgate/Rear Door Lock Included w/Power Door Locks
- Express Open/Close Sliding And Tilting Glass 1st Row Sunroof w/Sunshade
- Power Rear Window
- Front Fog Lamps
- Chrome Grille
- Auto Off Projector Beam Halogen Daytime Running Auto High-Beam Headlamps
- Black Side Windows Trim Black Front Windshield Trim and Black Rear Window Trim
- Wheels: 17" Aluminum Alloy
- Front Cupholder
- Full Floor Console w/Covered Storage Mini Overhead Console 2 12V DC Power Outlets and 1 AC Power Outlet
- 60-40 Folding Split-Bench Front Facing Flip Forward Cushion/Seatback Rear Seat
- Full Cloth Headliner
- Analog Display
- Trip Computer
- Interior Trim -inc: Metal-Look Instrument Panel Insert Metal-Look Console Insert and Chrome/Metal-Look Interior Accents
- Heated Front Bucket Seats -inc: driver and passenger fore/aft and seat recline adjustment
- Urethane Gear Shift Knob
- Front Centre Armrest
- Air Filtration
- 2 12V DC Power Outlets
- Engine Immobilizer
- Dual Zone Front Automatic Air Conditioning
- Power Door Locks
- Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting
- Rear Cupholder
- Gauges -inc: Speedometer Odometer Engine Coolant Temp Tachometer Trip Odometer and Trip Computer
- Outside Temp Gauge
- Front Map Lights
- 4-Way Passenger Seat
- Cloth Door Trim Insert
- Distance Pacing
- HVAC -inc: Underseat Ducts
- Seats w/Leatherette Back Material
- Driver Foot Rest
- Manual Anti-Whiplash Adjustable Front Head Restraints and Manual Adjustable Rear Head Restraints
- Manual Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
- TRD Grade Fabric Seat Trim
- Perimeter Alarm
- Full Carpet Floor Covering -inc: Carpet Front And Rear Floor Mats
- Power Rear Windows
- Instrument Panel Bin Interior Concealed Storage Driver / Passenger And Rear Door Bins and 2nd Row Underseat Storage
- Delayed Accessory Power
- Leather/Metal-Look Steering Wheel
- Cruise Control w/Steering Wheel Controls
- Locking Glove Box
- Power 1st Row Windows w/Driver And Passenger 1-Touch Up/Down
- 2 12V DC Power Outlets and 1 AC Power Outlet
- 4-Way Driver Seat
- Remote Keyless Entry w/Illuminated Entry and Panic Button
- Day-Night Auto-Dimming Rearview Mirror
- Driver And Passenger Visor Vanity Mirrors w/Driver And Passenger Illumination
- Garage Door Transmitter
- Regular Ride Suspension -inc: front independent double wishbone coil springs and stabilizer bar and rear multi leaf springs
- 948# Maximum Payload
- Front Disc/Rear Drum Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS Front Vented Discs Brake Assist and Hill Hold Control
- Transmission: 6-Speed Manual
- 80 L Fuel Tank
- Engine: 3.5L 6 CYL DOHC 24-Valve VVT-i -inc: Electronic Throttle Control System w/Intelligence (ETCS-i) direct-injection 4-stroke gasoline engine (D-4S) engine oil cooler upgraded alternator heavy duty battery starter alternator heater and stainless steel exhaust system
- Single Exhaust
- Auto Locking Hubs
- 1 Skid Plate
- Part-Time Four-Wheel Drive
- 4.30 Axle Ratio
- Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
- Class IV Towing Equipment -inc: Harness Hitch and Trailer Sway Control
- Electronic Transfer Case
- Hydraulic Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering
- GVWR: 2540 kgs (5600 lbs)
- Battery w/Run Down Protection
- Brake Actuated Limited Slip Differential
- Airbag Occupancy Sensor
- Blind Spot Monitor Blind Spot Sensor
- Driver And Passenger Knee Airbag
- ABS And Driveline Traction Control
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
- Curtain 1st And 2nd Row Airbags
- Lane Departure Alert (lda) w/Steering Assist Lane Departure Warning
- Side Impact Beams
- Toyota Safety Sense P and Rear Cross Traffic Alert
Tap or click a row to see the description and code.
$1,000 Canadian Incentives
Dwight Fillmore5 months agoOrdered rims and tires on a Thursday from Montreal. I drove away 5 days later with them installed. That was impressive.
Peter Bye5 months agoI purchased a used vehicle from Grant and had a very pleasant experience. He was knowledgeable, informative and fair. Everything went smoothly and I'm really happy with the car. Thanks!
Adam B8 months agoPeople don't always have positive experiences at car dealership service departments. I recently did. I want to personally thank the service staff of Saint John Toyota for working with me to resolve an issue that I had related to a service experience. The team, led by Glenn Hurley, went above and beyond in my estimation and legitimately worked with me until we reached a mutually agreeable solution. They then performed an additional service on my car that I requested and one which they had no obligation to perform. When I went to pay, they informed me that there would be no charge. Thank you Saint John Toyota Service Department for the very positive experience!
A Google User8 months agoPeople don't always have positive experiences at car dealership service departments. I recently did. I want to personally thank the service staff of Saint John Toyota for working with me to resolve an issue that I had related to a service experience. The team, led by Glenn Hurley, went above and beyond in my estimation and legitimately worked with me until we reached a mutually agreeable solution. They then performed an additional service on my car that I requested and one which they had no obligation to perform. When I went to pay, they informed me that there would be no charge. Thank you Saint John Toyota Service Department for the very positive experience!
A Google User8 months agoTravelled to Saint John Toyota from Ontario to purchase a used truck. I dealt with salesman Andrew Burns who was up front, knowledgable and helpful right from the start. Answered all my questions, sent me videos and gave me the confidence to fly down knowing what I was buying, was exactly as described. I was collected from the airport too! I can’t recommend him and the dealership enough. A really pleasant experience and a fun road trip back!
Mark Edser8 months agoTravelled to Saint John Toyota from Ontario to purchase a used truck. I dealt with salesman Andrew Burns who was up front, knowledgable and helpful right from the start. Answered all my questions, sent me videos and gave me the confidence to fly down knowing what I was buying, was exactly as described. I was collected from the airport too! I can’t recommend him and the dealership enough. A really pleasant experience and a fun road trip back!
A Google User8 months agoPeter Kelly helped me purchase my first car - a 2012 rav 4. He was great to deal with as well as the rest of the Saint John Toyota team. I felt like he really cared about helping me find the best car for my needs. I am really enjoying the new (to me) rav. Thanks!
hellogoodbyeapplepie8 months agoPeter Kelly helped me purchase my first car - a 2012 rav 4. He was great to deal with as well as the rest of the Saint John Toyota team. I felt like he really cared about helping me find the best car for my needs. I am really enjoying the new (to me) rav. Thanks!
Eric Browne8 months agoSJ Toyota helped me out in an emergency without an appointment and got me back on the road for a LONG trip within a few hours. The Service Consultant was thoughtful and helpful at all times. This is why I've owned Toyotas for 38 years !
Jenna Deglan10 months agoHands down the best experience I ever had buying a vechile!
1234562 months agoTo whom reads this review, I highly recommend Saint John Toyota's Parts Department. Friendly, honest and knowledgeable service. I typically purchase oil, filters and wiper blades from the Toyota Parts Department. My most recent experience was the best yet! I stopped by to pick up a RAV4 rear wiper blade refill and not only did the service meet my expectations it went beyond! Peter C. offered to come outside and show me how to replace the rubber refill. Keep up the great service!
Margaret Baxter4 months agoMy husband and I purchased a used Toyota Camry back in March 2018. It was an older car, a 2003 and had over 400,000 kms on it. We were looking for a car that we could buy outright, as I had only been at my current employment for 6 months and did not want to go into debt. The salesmen we dealt with, mainly Grant told us for the age of the vehicle, it was in pretty good shape and he wasn't wrong. We took it for a test drive and it drove like a much newer car. He even told us to take it to our mechanic, which we did and he told us the same thing. It was in really good shape for the age and kms. on it. We bought it and it only needed minor work to pass inspection in July, less than $300. It is still running very well and is very reliable. We were and still are very happy with our purchase. Grant was very helpful, honest and didn't steer us wrong. If or when we are in the market for another vehicle, we will definitely go to Saint John Toyota first.
Tamimc1 year agoWe were shopping fir a second car so used was the way to go. The staff were great... took their time to explain everything. Thank you for taking time to show us around.
Ashley Taylor1 year agoGreat service! My salesman ( John ) was super friendly, and took the time to show me all about my new Corolla! Wonderful service, i can't wait until my 5 years is up so I can buy another Toyota! ??
John A Belding1 year agoMy son recently purchased a 2018 Forerunner. The customer service was unparalleled in my experience with other dealers. Dave Cross spent a lot of time reviewing the features, sat in the vehicle and pointed out the options etc. Warranties were explained. Negotiations were very fair and quick. The Forerunner was spotless upon delivery. Very best. 10 Stars.
Doug Mclean1 year agoI went to used car lot looking for a truck, due to mine was written off in an accident , we were greeted by the sales person and other staff members after talking we selected the vehicle 2015 Tacoma they were great in helping with the purchase , price and accessories the truck so far is the best I have owned , and the service I received was great , I would recommend them for you next purchase they call it the way it is and do have some wiggle room.