2018 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport
Midnight Black Metallic Stock # 81280, 5TFCZ5ANXJX162205, 3.5L V6 Cylinder Engine engine, , , Midnight Black Metallic exterior
At a Glance
3.5L V6 Cylinder Engine
Four Wheel Drive
- Condition: New
- Model: Tacoma
- Trim: TRD Sport
- Exterior: Midnight Black Metallic
- Doors: 4
- Stock: 81280
- Model number: CZ5ANM
- VIN #: 5TFCZ5ANXJX162205
- Engine: 3.5L V6 Cylinder Engine
- Drivetrain: Four Wheel Drive
This 2018 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport is proudly offered by Saint John Toyota There's a level of quality and refinement in this Toyota Tacoma that you won't find in your average vehicle. Taking the road less traveled has never been more fun than with this 4WD. With improved performance, mileage and acceleration, this 2018 4WD Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport is king of the off-road. You can finally stop searching... You've found the one you've been looking for. Based on the superb condition of this vehicle, along with the options and color, this Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport is sure to sell fast.
- Integrated Roof Antenna
- Radio: Premium Display Audio AM/FM/CD/MP3/WMA -inc: audio auxiliary input jack USB audio input Bluetooth capability integrated XM satellite radio 6 speakers navigation system 7" monitor and advanced voice recognition
- Radio w/Seek-Scan Clock Speed Compensated Volume Control and Steering Wheel Controls
- 2 LCD Monitors In The Front
- Deep Tinted Glass
- Clearcoat Paint w/Decal
- Spare Tire Stored Underbody w/Crankdown
- Variable Intermittent Wipers
- Tires: P265/65R17 AS -inc: full size spare tire
- Tailgate Rear Cargo Access
- Body-Coloured Power Heated Side Mirrors w/Manual Folding and Turn Signal Indicator
- Body-Coloured Fender Flares
- Body-Coloured Front Bumper w/1 Tow Hook
- Front License Plate Bracket
- Fully Galvanized Steel Panels
- Body-Coloured Door Handles
- Integrated Storage
- Body-Coloured Rear Step Bumper w/Black Rub Strip/Fascia Accent
- Regular Composite Box Style
- Steel Spare Wheel
- Tailgate/Rear Door Lock Included w/Power Door Locks
- Express Open/Close Sliding And Tilting Glass 1st Row Sunroof w/Sunshade
- Power Rear Window
- Front Fog Lamps
- Chrome Grille
- Auto Off Projector Beam Halogen Daytime Running Auto High-Beam Headlamps
- Black Side Windows Trim Black Front Windshield Trim and Black Rear Window Trim
- Wheels: 17" Aluminum Alloy
- Full Floor Console w/Covered Storage Mini Overhead Console 2 12V DC Power Outlets and 1 AC Power Outlet
- 60-40 Folding Split-Bench Front Facing Flip Forward Cushion/Seatback Rear Seat
- Full Cloth Headliner
- Trip Computer
- Interior Trim -inc: Metal-Look Instrument Panel Insert Metal-Look Console Insert and Chrome/Metal-Look Interior Accents
- Heated Front Bucket Seats -inc: driver and passenger fore/aft and seat recline adjustment
- Front Centre Armrest
- Air Filtration
- Engine Immobilizer
- Dual Zone Front Automatic Air Conditioning
- Power Door Locks
- Rear Cupholder
- Gauges -inc: Speedometer Odometer Engine Coolant Temp Tachometer Trip Odometer and Trip Computer
- Front Map Lights
- 4-Way Passenger Seat
- Distance Pacing
- HVAC -inc: Underseat Ducts
- Seats w/Leatherette Back Material
- Driver Foot Rest
- Perimeter Alarm
- Full Carpet Floor Covering -inc: Carpet Front And Rear Floor Mats
- Power Rear Windows
- Instrument Panel Bin Interior Concealed Storage Driver / Passenger And Rear Door Bins and 2nd Row Underseat Storage
- Leather/Metal-Look Steering Wheel
- Locking Glove Box
- Power 1st Row Windows w/Driver And Passenger 1-Touch Up/Down
- Driver And Passenger Visor Vanity Mirrors w/Driver And Passenger Illumination
- Garage Door Transmitter
- Regular Ride Suspension -inc: front independent double wishbone coil springs and stabilizer bar and rear multi leaf springs
- 948# Maximum Payload
- Front Disc/Rear Drum Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS Front Vented Discs Brake Assist and Hill Hold Control
- Transmission: 6-Speed Manual
- 80 L Fuel Tank
- Engine: 3.5L 6 CYL DOHC 24-Valve VVT-i -inc: Electronic Throttle Control System w/Intelligence (ETCS-i) direct-injection 4-stroke gasoline engine (D-4S) engine oil cooler upgraded alternator heavy duty battery starter alternator heater and stainless steel exhaust system
- Single Exhaust
- Auto Locking Hubs
- 1 Skid Plate
- Part-Time Four-Wheel Drive
- 4.30 Axle Ratio
- Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
- Class IV Towing Equipment -inc: Harness Hitch and Trailer Sway Control
- Electronic Transfer Case
- Hydraulic Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering
- GVWR: 2540 kgs (5600 lbs)
- Battery w/Run Down Protection
- Brake Actuated Limited Slip Differential
- Driver And Passenger Knee Airbag
- ABS And Driveline Traction Control
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
- Curtain 1st And 2nd Row Airbags
- Lane Departure Alert (lda) w/Steering Assist Lane Departure Warning
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Front Airbags
- Lane Departure Alert (lda) w/Steering Assist Lane Keeping Assist
- Rear Child Safety Locks
Tap or click a row to see the description and code.
$900 Canadian Incentives
Cheryl Addison3 days agoThank you so much Kenny, Your help has been invaluable. You’ve got my back. You are a trustworthy and helpful person. It can seem like we are only customers in other dealerships. After you purchase a car, they're done with you. That has never been the case with you or your Manager. I thank you for your above and beyond professionalism. Something as small as help with a paint stick can make a lasting impression. The good sales person and the great sales person are sorted out quickly. See you at the end of April for service. Kind regards, Cheryl Addison
Andrea J4 days agoNot everyone loves car shopping! When it came time for me to purchase a new vehicle, Chris Coyle and the team at Saint John Toyota made it super easy for me! I was only at my point of “ just looking “ and wasn’t going to purchase that day but once I felt how helpful he was and how pressure free the environment was, I took home a new 2019 Corolla THAT SAME DAY!!!! I love LOVE love my new Corolla!!!!
Rene Richard3 weeks agoWent there to buy a pre owned Vehicle. No pressure or what so ever. Great service all the way thru buying process.
Geoff Clarke3 weeks agoGot my inspection done quickly, they found no problems and washed the car for me.
Mitchell Sanford1 month agoI drove from Halifax, NS to purchase my 2019 TRD Tacoma from Kenny. He made the process from start to finish easy and efficient. They gave me a very fair offer for the Tundra I was trading in. I would definitely make the drive to buy from Kenny at Saint John Toyota again.
Mark Munden1 month agoThis is the first time Ive ever purchased a new car and had a good experience with a salesman. Top notch professionals here that arent out to make top dollar on every John that walks through the door. I would buy a vehicle here without hesitation..Thanks for the Sienna Bob Ramsay!
Josh Oldford2 months agoKenny Khan and his team at Saint John Toyota are second to none. Excellent service, all around exceptional experience -Josh ( satisfied customer!)
Dwight Fillmore6 months agoOrdered rims and tires on a Thursday from Montreal. I drove away 5 days later with them installed. That was impressive.
Peter Bye6 months agoI purchased a used vehicle from Grant and had a very pleasant experience. He was knowledgeable, informative and fair. Everything went smoothly and I'm really happy with the car. Thanks!
Adam B9 months agoPeople don't always have positive experiences at car dealership service departments. I recently did. I want to personally thank the service staff of Saint John Toyota for working with me to resolve an issue that I had related to a service experience. The team, led by Glenn Hurley, went above and beyond in my estimation and legitimately worked with me until we reached a mutually agreeable solution. They then performed an additional service on my car that I requested and one which they had no obligation to perform. When I went to pay, they informed me that there would be no charge. Thank you Saint John Toyota Service Department for the very positive experience!
Reg4 days agoMy wife and I were shopping for a used car for some time and were getting very frustrated with some of the previous dealerships, we were tired of the hidden costs, pressure tactics or out right lies. That all ended at Saint John Toyota. The salesman we dealt with was Mark Duffley, he was very transparent and timely with his responses to our many questions. Everything was done in a timely manner and very professional. Mark delivered on everything he promised. We were from out of town and Mark and Kim worked very hard to make the whole process seem easy and quick. Thank you very much we would highly recommend dealing with Mark and Saint John Toyota.
1234563 months agoTo whom reads this review, I highly recommend Saint John Toyota's Parts Department. Friendly, honest and knowledgeable service. I typically purchase oil, filters and wiper blades from the Toyota Parts Department. My most recent experience was the best yet! I stopped by to pick up a RAV4 rear wiper blade refill and not only did the service meet my expectations it went beyond! Peter C. offered to come outside and show me how to replace the rubber refill. Keep up the great service!
Margaret Baxter5 months agoMy husband and I purchased a used Toyota Camry back in March 2018. It was an older car, a 2003 and had over 400,000 kms on it. We were looking for a car that we could buy outright, as I had only been at my current employment for 6 months and did not want to go into debt. The salesmen we dealt with, mainly Grant told us for the age of the vehicle, it was in pretty good shape and he wasn't wrong. We took it for a test drive and it drove like a much newer car. He even told us to take it to our mechanic, which we did and he told us the same thing. It was in really good shape for the age and kms. on it. We bought it and it only needed minor work to pass inspection in July, less than $300. It is still running very well and is very reliable. We were and still are very happy with our purchase. Grant was very helpful, honest and didn't steer us wrong. If or when we are in the market for another vehicle, we will definitely go to Saint John Toyota first.
Tamimc1 year agoWe were shopping fir a second car so used was the way to go. The staff were great... took their time to explain everything. Thank you for taking time to show us around.
Ashley Taylor1 year agoGreat service! My salesman ( John ) was super friendly, and took the time to show me all about my new Corolla! Wonderful service, i can't wait until my 5 years is up so I can buy another Toyota! ??
John A Belding1 year agoMy son recently purchased a 2018 Forerunner. The customer service was unparalleled in my experience with other dealers. Dave Cross spent a lot of time reviewing the features, sat in the vehicle and pointed out the options etc. Warranties were explained. Negotiations were very fair and quick. The Forerunner was spotless upon delivery. Very best. 10 Stars.
Doug Mclean1 year agoI went to used car lot looking for a truck, due to mine was written off in an accident , we were greeted by the sales person and other staff members after talking we selected the vehicle 2015 Tacoma they were great in helping with the purchase , price and accessories the truck so far is the best I have owned , and the service I received was great , I would recommend them for you next purchase they call it the way it is and do have some wiggle room.