2018 Toyota Sienna XLE
0070 Blizzard Pearl Stock # 81156, 5TDDZ3DC1JS207072, engine, , 24, 0070 BLIZZARD PEARL exterior
At a Glance
17/24 City/Hwy MPG
All Wheel Drive
- Condition: New
- Model: Sienna
- Trim: XLE
- Exterior: 0070 BLIZZARD PEARL
- Doors: 4
- Stock: 81156
- VIN #: 5TDDZ3DC1JS207072
- Drivetrain: All Wheel Drive
Actual mileage will vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits, and vehicle condition
Contact Saint John Toyota today for information on dozens of vehicles like this 2018 Toyota Sienna XLE. There's a level of quality and refinement in this Toyota Sienna that you won't find in your average vehicle. Enjoy driving? Well now you will get more thrills behind the wheel thanks to the heightened performance of AWD. Better handling. Better traction. Better driving experience. You've found the one you've been looking for. Your dream car. There is no reason why you shouldn't buy this Toyota Sienna XLE. It is incomparable for the price and quality.
- Remote Releases -Inc: Power Cargo Access and Mechanical Fuel
- Driver And Passenger Visor Vanity Mirrors w/Driver And Passenger Illumination
- Delayed Accessory Power
- Day-Night Auto-Dimming Rearview Mirror
- HVAC -inc: Underseat Ducts and Headliner/Pillar Ducts
- Driver Foot Rest
- Fixed 60-40 Split-Bench 3rd Row Seat Front Manual Recline Manual Fold Into Floor 3 Manual and Adjustable Head Restraints
- Locking Glove Box
- Engine Immobilizer
- FOB Controls -inc: Trunk/Hatch/Tailgate
- Perimeter Alarm
- Power Rear Windows Power Vented 3rd Row Windows and w/Manual Sun Blinds
- Analog Display
- Illuminated Front Cupholder
- Instrument Panel Covered Bin Covered Dashboard Storage Interior Concealed Storage Driver / Passenger And Rear Door Bins
- Permanent Locking Hubs
- Single Stainless Steel Exhaust
- Electric Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering
- Torsion Beam Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Engine: 3.5L V6 DOHC 24-Valve -inc: aluminum alloy block dual Variable Valve Timing w/intelligence (VVT-i) D4S direct injection and Acoustic Control Induction System (ACIS)
- Automatic Full-Time All-Wheel Drive
- Battery w/Run Down Protection
- Strut Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS Front Vented Discs and Brake Assist
- Engine Oil Cooler
- 3.003 Axle Ratio
- Front And Rear Anti-Roll Bars
- 75 L Fuel Tank
- GVWR: 2715 kg (5995 lbs)
- Transmission w/Sequential Shift Control
- Transmission: 8-Speed Automatic -inc: lock up torque converter and transmission cooler
- Radio w/Seek-Scan In-Dash Mounted Single CD MP3 Player Clock Speed Compensated Volume Control Steering Wheel Controls Radio Data System DVD-Audio and Internal Memory
- Diversity Antenna
- 2 LCD Monitors In The Front
- Radio: Entune 3.0 Premium Audio AM/FM/MP3/WMA -inc: Entune App Suite Connect including traffic weather slacker yelp saved destinations sports stocks fuel and NPR One (no subscription required) Entune Safety Connect w/automatic collision notification stolen vehicle locator emergency assistance button (SOS) and enhanced roadside assistance (3 year subscription) Entune Destination Assist (6 month subscription) embedded navigation system IP traffic and weather map updates - 3 years (maximum of 3 updates) Bluetooth capability integrated SiriusXM satellite radio shark fin type antenna SIRI eyes-free audio auxiliary input jack USB audio input SMS-to-speech email-to-speech advanced voice recognition phonebook and streaming audio via Bluetooth and display of artist song and album art for connected iPod (Gracenotes)
- 6 Speakers w/8" Display Screen & Navigation System
- Tires: P235/55R18 AS Run-Flat
- Power Sliding Rear Doors
- Express Open/Close Sliding And Tilting Glass 1st Row Sunroof w/Sunshade
- Door Auto-Latch
- Laminated Glass
- Variable Intermittent Wipers w/Heated Wiper Park
- Fully Galvanized Steel Panels
- Wheels: 18" 10 Spoke Aluminum Alloy w/Wheel Locks
- Deep Tinted Glass
- Clearcoat Paint
- Power Liftgate Rear Cargo Access
- Tailgate/Rear Door Lock Included w/Power Door Locks
- Body-Coloured Front Bumper
- Lip Spoiler
- Splash Guards
- Body-Coloured Power Heated Side Mirrors w/Manual Folding
- Fixed Rear Window w/Fixed Interval Wiper Heated Wiper Park and Defroster
- Fully Automatic Projector Beam Halogen Daytime Running Auto High-Beam Headlamps w/Delay-Off
- Body-Coloured Rear Step Bumper
- Black Side Windows Trim
- Roof Rack Rails Only
- Front Windshield -inc: Sun Visor Strip
- Front License Plate Bracket
- Chrome Door Handles
- Metal-Look Grille w/Chrome Surround
- Front Fog Lamps
- Distance Pacing
- Leather/Simulated Wood Gear Shift Knob
- Heated Front Captain Seats -inc: 8-way power adjustable driver's seat (fore/aft power lumbar support recline vertical foldable armrest) and 4-way power adjustable passenger seat (fore/aft recline foldable armrest)
- Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting
- Bucket Front Seats w/Leatherette Back Material
- Valet Function
- Rear Cupholder
- Leather/Metal-Look Steering Wheel
- Full Cloth Headliner
- Cruise Control w/Steering Wheel Controls
- Trunk/Hatch Auto-Latch
- Gauges -inc: Speedometer Odometer Engine Coolant Temp Tachometer Trip Odometer and Trip Computer
- 2 Seatback Storage Pockets
- 3 12V DC Power Outlets
- Proximity Key For Doors And Push Button Start
- 3 12V DC Power Outlets and 1 AC Power Outlet
- Rear HVAC w/Separate Controls
- Partial Floor Console w/Covered Storage Mini Overhead Console w/Storage Conversation Mirror 3 12V DC Power Outlets and 1 AC Power Outlet
- Dual Zone Front Automatic Air Conditioning
- Outside Temp Gauge
- Full Carpet Floor Covering -inc: Carpet Front And Rear Floor Mats
- Remote Keyless Entry w/Integrated Key Transmitter 2 Door Curb/Courtesy Illuminated Entry Illuminated Ignition Switch and Panic Button
- Front And Rear Map Lights
- Manual Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
- Leather Seat Trim
- Carpet Floor Trim
- Rear Seat Mounted Armrest
- Power Door Locks w/Autolock Feature
- Cargo Space Lights
- Power 1st Row Windows w/Front And Rear 1-Touch Up/Down
- Leatherette Door Trim Insert
- Air Filtration
- Interior Trim -inc: Simulated Wood Instrument Panel Insert Simulated Wood Door Panel Insert Simulated Wood Console Insert and Chrome/Metal-Look Interior Accents
- HomeLink Garage Door Transmitter
- Manual Anti-Whiplash Adjustable Front Head Restraints and Manual Adjustable Rear Head Restraints
- Trip Computer
- Removable Bucket Folding Captain Front Facing Manual Reclining Rear Seat w/Manual Fore/Aft
Tap or click a row to see the description and code.
Dwight Fillmore2 months agoOrdered rims and tires on a Thursday from Montreal. I drove away 5 days later with them installed. That was impressive.
Peter Bye2 months agoI purchased a used vehicle from Grant and had a very pleasant experience. He was knowledgeable, informative and fair. Everything went smoothly and I'm really happy with the car. Thanks!
Adam B4 months agoPeople don't always have positive experiences at car dealership service departments. I recently did. I want to personally thank the service staff of Saint John Toyota for working with me to resolve an issue that I had related to a service experience. The team, led by Glenn Hurley, went above and beyond in my estimation and legitimately worked with me until we reached a mutually agreeable solution. They then performed an additional service on my car that I requested and one which they had no obligation to perform. When I went to pay, they informed me that there would be no charge. Thank you Saint John Toyota Service Department for the very positive experience!
A Google User4 months agoPeople don't always have positive experiences at car dealership service departments. I recently did. I want to personally thank the service staff of Saint John Toyota for working with me to resolve an issue that I had related to a service experience. The team, led by Glenn Hurley, went above and beyond in my estimation and legitimately worked with me until we reached a mutually agreeable solution. They then performed an additional service on my car that I requested and one which they had no obligation to perform. When I went to pay, they informed me that there would be no charge. Thank you Saint John Toyota Service Department for the very positive experience!
A Google User5 months agoTravelled to Saint John Toyota from Ontario to purchase a used truck. I dealt with salesman Andrew Burns who was up front, knowledgable and helpful right from the start. Answered all my questions, sent me videos and gave me the confidence to fly down knowing what I was buying, was exactly as described. I was collected from the airport too! I can’t recommend him and the dealership enough. A really pleasant experience and a fun road trip back!
Mark Edser5 months agoTravelled to Saint John Toyota from Ontario to purchase a used truck. I dealt with salesman Andrew Burns who was up front, knowledgable and helpful right from the start. Answered all my questions, sent me videos and gave me the confidence to fly down knowing what I was buying, was exactly as described. I was collected from the airport too! I can’t recommend him and the dealership enough. A really pleasant experience and a fun road trip back!
A Google User5 months agoPeter Kelly helped me purchase my first car - a 2012 rav 4. He was great to deal with as well as the rest of the Saint John Toyota team. I felt like he really cared about helping me find the best car for my needs. I am really enjoying the new (to me) rav. Thanks!
hellogoodbyeapplepie5 months agoPeter Kelly helped me purchase my first car - a 2012 rav 4. He was great to deal with as well as the rest of the Saint John Toyota team. I felt like he really cared about helping me find the best car for my needs. I am really enjoying the new (to me) rav. Thanks!
Eric Browne5 months agoSJ Toyota helped me out in an emergency without an appointment and got me back on the road for a LONG trip within a few hours. The Service Consultant was thoughtful and helpful at all times. This is why I've owned Toyotas for 38 years !
Jenna Deglan6 months agoHands down the best experience I ever had buying a vechile!
Margaret Baxter1 month agoMy husband and I purchased a used Toyota Camry back in March 2018. It was an older car, a 2003 and had over 400,000 kms on it. We were looking for a car that we could buy outright, as I had only been at my current employment for 6 months and did not want to go into debt. The salesmen we dealt with, mainly Grant told us for the age of the vehicle, it was in pretty good shape and he wasn't wrong. We took it for a test drive and it drove like a much newer car. He even told us to take it to our mechanic, which we did and he told us the same thing. It was in really good shape for the age and kms. on it. We bought it and it only needed minor work to pass inspection in July, less than $300. It is still running very well and is very reliable. We were and still are very happy with our purchase. Grant was very helpful, honest and didn't steer us wrong. If or when we are in the market for another vehicle, we will definitely go to Saint John Toyota first.
Tamimc9 months agoWe were shopping fir a second car so used was the way to go. The staff were great... took their time to explain everything. Thank you for taking time to show us around.
Ashley Taylor8 months agoGreat service! My salesman ( John ) was super friendly, and took the time to show me all about my new Corolla! Wonderful service, i can't wait until my 5 years is up so I can buy another Toyota! ??
John A Belding10 months agoMy son recently purchased a 2018 Forerunner. The customer service was unparalleled in my experience with other dealers. Dave Cross spent a lot of time reviewing the features, sat in the vehicle and pointed out the options etc. Warranties were explained. Negotiations were very fair and quick. The Forerunner was spotless upon delivery. Very best. 10 Stars.
Doug Mclean10 months agoI went to used car lot looking for a truck, due to mine was written off in an accident , we were greeted by the sales person and other staff members after talking we selected the vehicle 2015 Tacoma they were great in helping with the purchase , price and accessories the truck so far is the best I have owned , and the service I received was great , I would recommend them for you next purchase they call it the way it is and do have some wiggle room.