2018 Toyota Sienna Limited
0070 Blizzard Pearl Stock # 81190, 5TDYZ3DC7JS961076, engine, , 26, 0070 BLIZZARD PEARL exterior
At a Glance
18/26 City/Hwy MPG
Front Wheel Drive
- Condition: New
- Model: Sienna
- Trim: Limited
- Exterior: 0070 BLIZZARD PEARL
- Doors: 4
- Stock: 81190
- VIN #: 5TDYZ3DC7JS961076
- Drivetrain: Front Wheel Drive
Actual mileage will vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits, and vehicle condition
This outstanding example of a 2018 Toyota Sienna Limited is offered by Saint John Toyota . You appreciate the finer things in life, the vehicle you drive should not be the exception. Style, performance, sophistication is in a class of its own with this stunning Toyota Sienna. The Toyota Sienna Limited will provide you with everything you have always wanted in a car -- Quality, Reliability, and Character. You've found the one you've been looking for. Your dream car. Just what you've been looking for. With quality in mind, this vehicle is the perfect addition to take home.
- Diversity Antenna
- A/V Remote
- Radio: Entune 3.0 Premium Audio AM/FM/MP3/WMA -inc: Entune App Suite Connect including traffic weather slacker yelp saved destinations sports stocks fuel and NPR One (no subscription required) Entune Safety Connect w/automatic collision notification stolen vehicle locator emergency assistance button (SOS) and enhanced roadside assistance (3 year subscription) Entune Destination Assist (6 month subscription) embedded navigation system IP traffic and weather map updates - 3 years (maximum of 3 updates) Bluetooth capability integrated SiriusXM satellite radio shark fin type antenna SIRI eyes-free audio auxiliary input jack USB audio input SMS-to-speech email-to-speech advanced voice recognition phonebook and streaming audio via Bluetooth display of artist song and album art for connected iPod (Gracenotes) and 2 sets of wireless headphones for RSA/RSE
- 2 LCD Monitors In The Front and 1 LCD Row Monitor In The Rear
- JBL w/Seek-Scan In-Dash Mounted Single CD MP3 Player Clock Speed Compensated Volume Control Steering Wheel Controls Radio Data System DVD-Audio and Internal Memory
- Entertainment System w/Blu-Ray And Digital Media
- JBL Synthesis Audio 10 Speaker w/8" Display Screen
- Lip Spoiler
- Front License Plate Bracket
- Regular Express Open/Close Sliding Glass 2nd Row Sunroof w/Sunshade
- Door Auto-Latch
- Chrome Door Handles
- Tires: P235/55R18 AS -inc: temporary spare
- Body-Coloured Power w/Tilt Down Heated Auto Dimming Side Mirrors w/Power Folding and Turn Signal Indicator
- Clearcoat Paint
- Express Open/Close Sliding And Tilting Glass 1st Row Sunroof w/Sunshade
- Perimeter/Approach Lights
- Manual-Leveling Fully Automatic Projector Beam High Intensity Low Beam Daytime Running Auto High-Beam Headlamps w/Delay-Off
- Front Fog Lamps
- Spare Tire Stored Underbody w/Crankdown
- Fixed Rear Window w/Fixed Interval Wiper Heated Wiper Park and Defroster
- Fully Galvanized Steel Panels
- Laminated Glass
- Splash Guards
- Tailgate/Rear Door Lock Included w/Power Door Locks
- Body-Coloured Rear Step Bumper
- Rain Detecting Variable Intermittent Wipers w/Heated Wiper Park
- Power Liftgate Rear Cargo Access
- Wheels: 18" 10 Spoke Aluminum Alloy w/Wheel Locks
- Deep Tinted Glass
- Metal-Look Grille w/Chrome Surround
- Steel Spare Wheel
- Black Side Windows Trim
- Body-Coloured Front Bumper w/Chrome Rub Strip/Fascia Accent
- Power Sliding Rear Doors
- Roof Rack Rails Only
- Front Windshield -inc: Sun Visor Strip
- Power Rear Windows Power Vented 3rd Row Windows and w/Manual Sun Blinds
- Manual Anti-Whiplash Adjustable Front Head Restraints and Manual Adjustable Rear Head Restraints
- Heated Leather/Metal-Look Steering Wheel
- Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting
- HomeLink Garage Door Transmitter
- Removable Bucket Folding Captain Front Facing Manual Reclining Rear Seat w/Manual Fore/Aft and 2 Foot/Leg Rests
- FOB Controls -inc: Trunk/Hatch/Tailgate
- Rear HVAC w/Separate Controls
- Premium Leather Seat Trim
- Delayed Accessory Power
- Full Carpet Floor Covering -inc: Carpet Front And Rear Floor Mats
- Day-Night Auto-Dimming Rearview Mirror
- Cruise Control w/Steering Wheel Controls
- Dual Zone Front Automatic Air Conditioning
- Proximity Key For Doors And Push Button Start
- HVAC -inc: Underseat Ducts and Headliner/Pillar Ducts
- Fixed 60-40 Split-Bench 3rd Row Seat Front Manual Recline Manual Fold Into Floor 3 Manual and Adjustable Head Restraints
- Leather/Simulated Wood Gear Shift Knob
- Memory Settings -inc: Door Mirrors
- Illuminated Front Cupholder
- Outside Temp Gauge
- Power Door Locks w/Autolock Feature
- Engine Immobilizer
- Rear Cupholder
- Leatherette Door Trim Insert
- Analog Display
- Locking Glove Box
- Driver And Passenger Visor Vanity Mirrors w/Driver And Passenger Illumination
- Rear Seat Mounted Armrest
- Cargo Space Lights
- Manual Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
- Interior Trim -inc: Simulated Wood Instrument Panel Insert Simulated Wood Door Panel Insert Simulated Wood Console Insert and Chrome/Metal-Look Interior Accents
- Gauges -inc: Speedometer Odometer Engine Coolant Temp Tachometer Trip Odometer and Trip Computer
- Full Cloth Headliner
- Valet Function
- Trip Computer
- Heated Front Captain Seats -inc: 8-way power adjustable driver's seat (fore/aft power lumbar support recline vertical foldable armrest) driver seat memory system and 4-way power adjustable passenger seat (fore/aft recline foldable armrest)
- Front And Rear Map Lights
- Remote Keyless Entry w/Integrated Key Transmitter 2 Door Curb/Courtesy Illuminated Entry Illuminated Ignition Switch and Panic Button
- Partial Floor Console w/Covered Storage Mini Overhead Console w/Storage Conversation Mirror 3 12V DC Power Outlets and 1 AC Power Outlet
- Instrument Panel Covered Bin Covered Dashboard Storage Interior Concealed Storage Driver / Passenger And Rear Door Bins
- 3 12V DC Power Outlets
- Power 1st Row Windows w/Front And Rear 1-Touch Up/Down
- Carpet Floor Trim
- 2 Seatback Storage Pockets
- Bucket Front Seats w/Leatherette Back Material
- Distance Pacing
- Air Filtration
- Trunk/Hatch Auto-Latch
- Remote Releases -Inc: Power Cargo Access and Mechanical Fuel
- 3 12V DC Power Outlets and 1 AC Power Outlet
- Perimeter Alarm
- Driver Foot Rest
- Single Stainless Steel Exhaust
- GVWR: 2715 kg (5995 lbs)
- Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
- Front-Wheel Drive
- Transmission w/Sequential Shift Control
- Front And Rear Anti-Roll Bars
- Electric Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering
- Engine Oil Cooler
- Engine: 3.5L V6 DOHC 24-Valve -inc: aluminum alloy block dual Variable Valve Timing w/intelligence (VVT-i) D4S direct injection and Acoustic Control Induction System (ACIS)
Tap or click a row to see the description and code.
Dwight Fillmore2 months agoOrdered rims and tires on a Thursday from Montreal. I drove away 5 days later with them installed. That was impressive.
Peter Bye2 months agoI purchased a used vehicle from Grant and had a very pleasant experience. He was knowledgeable, informative and fair. Everything went smoothly and I'm really happy with the car. Thanks!
Adam B4 months agoPeople don't always have positive experiences at car dealership service departments. I recently did. I want to personally thank the service staff of Saint John Toyota for working with me to resolve an issue that I had related to a service experience. The team, led by Glenn Hurley, went above and beyond in my estimation and legitimately worked with me until we reached a mutually agreeable solution. They then performed an additional service on my car that I requested and one which they had no obligation to perform. When I went to pay, they informed me that there would be no charge. Thank you Saint John Toyota Service Department for the very positive experience!
A Google User4 months agoPeople don't always have positive experiences at car dealership service departments. I recently did. I want to personally thank the service staff of Saint John Toyota for working with me to resolve an issue that I had related to a service experience. The team, led by Glenn Hurley, went above and beyond in my estimation and legitimately worked with me until we reached a mutually agreeable solution. They then performed an additional service on my car that I requested and one which they had no obligation to perform. When I went to pay, they informed me that there would be no charge. Thank you Saint John Toyota Service Department for the very positive experience!
A Google User5 months agoTravelled to Saint John Toyota from Ontario to purchase a used truck. I dealt with salesman Andrew Burns who was up front, knowledgable and helpful right from the start. Answered all my questions, sent me videos and gave me the confidence to fly down knowing what I was buying, was exactly as described. I was collected from the airport too! I can’t recommend him and the dealership enough. A really pleasant experience and a fun road trip back!
Mark Edser5 months agoTravelled to Saint John Toyota from Ontario to purchase a used truck. I dealt with salesman Andrew Burns who was up front, knowledgable and helpful right from the start. Answered all my questions, sent me videos and gave me the confidence to fly down knowing what I was buying, was exactly as described. I was collected from the airport too! I can’t recommend him and the dealership enough. A really pleasant experience and a fun road trip back!
A Google User5 months agoPeter Kelly helped me purchase my first car - a 2012 rav 4. He was great to deal with as well as the rest of the Saint John Toyota team. I felt like he really cared about helping me find the best car for my needs. I am really enjoying the new (to me) rav. Thanks!
hellogoodbyeapplepie5 months agoPeter Kelly helped me purchase my first car - a 2012 rav 4. He was great to deal with as well as the rest of the Saint John Toyota team. I felt like he really cared about helping me find the best car for my needs. I am really enjoying the new (to me) rav. Thanks!
Eric Browne5 months agoSJ Toyota helped me out in an emergency without an appointment and got me back on the road for a LONG trip within a few hours. The Service Consultant was thoughtful and helpful at all times. This is why I've owned Toyotas for 38 years !
Jenna Deglan6 months agoHands down the best experience I ever had buying a vechile!
Margaret Baxter1 month agoMy husband and I purchased a used Toyota Camry back in March 2018. It was an older car, a 2003 and had over 400,000 kms on it. We were looking for a car that we could buy outright, as I had only been at my current employment for 6 months and did not want to go into debt. The salesmen we dealt with, mainly Grant told us for the age of the vehicle, it was in pretty good shape and he wasn't wrong. We took it for a test drive and it drove like a much newer car. He even told us to take it to our mechanic, which we did and he told us the same thing. It was in really good shape for the age and kms. on it. We bought it and it only needed minor work to pass inspection in July, less than $300. It is still running very well and is very reliable. We were and still are very happy with our purchase. Grant was very helpful, honest and didn't steer us wrong. If or when we are in the market for another vehicle, we will definitely go to Saint John Toyota first.
Tamimc9 months agoWe were shopping fir a second car so used was the way to go. The staff were great... took their time to explain everything. Thank you for taking time to show us around.
Ashley Taylor8 months agoGreat service! My salesman ( John ) was super friendly, and took the time to show me all about my new Corolla! Wonderful service, i can't wait until my 5 years is up so I can buy another Toyota! ??
John A Belding10 months agoMy son recently purchased a 2018 Forerunner. The customer service was unparalleled in my experience with other dealers. Dave Cross spent a lot of time reviewing the features, sat in the vehicle and pointed out the options etc. Warranties were explained. Negotiations were very fair and quick. The Forerunner was spotless upon delivery. Very best. 10 Stars.
Doug Mclean10 months agoI went to used car lot looking for a truck, due to mine was written off in an accident , we were greeted by the sales person and other staff members after talking we selected the vehicle 2015 Tacoma they were great in helping with the purchase , price and accessories the truck so far is the best I have owned , and the service I received was great , I would recommend them for you next purchase they call it the way it is and do have some wiggle room.