2018 Toyota Camry XSE
Midnight Black Metallic Stock # 18978, 4T1B61HK9JU123434, 2.5L 4-Cyl Engine engine, , 38, Midnight Black Metallic exterior
At a Glance
2.5L 4-Cyl Engine
27/38 City/Hwy MPG
Front Wheel Drive
- Condition: New
- Model: Camry
- Trim: XSE
- Body style: Sedan
- Exterior: Midnight Black Metallic
- Doors: 4
- Stock: 18978
- Model number: B11HRT
- VIN #: 4T1B61HK9JU123434
- Engine: 2.5L 4-Cyl Engine
- Drivetrain: Front Wheel Drive
Actual mileage will vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits, and vehicle condition
Saint John Toyota is excited to offer this 2018 Toyota Camry. This is the one. Just what you've been looking for. Just what you've been looking for. With quality in mind, this vehicle is the perfect addition to take home. Based on the superb condition of this vehicle, along with the options and color, this Toyota Camry XSE is sure to sell fast. This is about the time when you're saying it is too good to be true, and let us be the one's to tell you, it is absolutely true.
- Airbag Occupancy Sensor
- Lane Departure Alert (lda) w/Steering Assist Lane Keeping Assist
- Toyota Safety Sense P
- Tire Specific Low Tire Pressure Warning
- Back-Up Camera
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Seat-Mounted Side Airbags
- Rear Child Safety Locks
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
- Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Rear Centre 3 Point Height Adjusters and Pretensioners
- Side Impact Beams
- Curtain 1st And 2nd Row Airbags
- Lane Departure Alert (lda) w/Steering Assist Lane Departure Warning
- ABS And Driveline Traction Control
- Window Grid Antenna
- Black Grille
- Body-Coloured Rear Bumper
- Trunk Rear Cargo Access
- Clearcoat Paint
- Fully Automatic Projector Beam Led Low/High Beam Daytime Running Auto-Leveling Auto High-Beam Headlamps w/Delay-Off
- Fixed Rear Window w/Defroster
- Lip Spoiler
- Fully Galvanized Steel Panels
- Splash Guards
- Body-Coloured Door Handles
- Body-Coloured Front Bumper
- Front Windshield -inc: Sun Visor Strip
- Front License Plate Bracket
- Chrome Side Windows Trim
- Spare Tire Mounted Inside Under Cargo
- Express Open/Close Sliding And Tilting Glass 1st And 2nd Row Sunroof w/Power Sunshade
- Light Tinted Glass
- Body-Coloured Power Heated Side Mirrors w/Manual Folding and Turn Signal Indicator
- Variable Intermittent Wipers
- Distance Pacing w/Traffic Stop-Go
- Instrument Panel Covered Bin Driver / Passenger And Rear Door Bins
- Proximity Key For Doors And Push Button Start
- Full Carpet Floor Covering -inc: Carpet Front And Rear Floor Mats
- Trip Computer
- Driver And Passenger Visor Vanity Mirrors w/Driver And Passenger Illumination Driver And Passenger Auxiliary Mirror
- Outside Temp Gauge
- 2 Seatback Storage Pockets
- FOB Controls -inc: Trunk/Hatch/Tailgate
- Driver Seat
- Interior Trim -inc: Metal-Look Instrument Panel Insert Metal-Look Door Panel Insert Metal-Look Console Insert and Chrome/Metal-Look Interior Accents
- Power 1st Row Windows w/Front And Rear 1-Touch Up/Down
- 2 12V DC Power Outlets
- Leather/Metal-Look Gear Shift Knob
- Gauges -inc: Speedometer Odometer Engine Coolant Temp Tachometer Trip Odometer and Trip Computer
- Analog Display
- Power Door Locks w/Autolock Feature
- HomeLink Garage Door Transmitter
- Seats w/Leatherette Back Material
- HVAC -inc: Underseat Ducts and Console Ducts
- Carpet Floor Trim and Carpet Trunk Lid/Rear Cargo Door Trim
- Illuminated Locking Glove Box
- 60-40 Folding Bench Front Facing Fold Forward Seatback Rear Seat
- Engine Immobilizer
- Entune Safety Connect -inc: automatic collision notification stolen vehicle locator emergency assistance button (SOS) and enhanced roadside assistance (3-year subscription)
- Front Cupholder
- Manual Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
- Remote Releases -Inc: Mechanical Cargo Access and Mechanical Fuel
- Leather Seat Material
- Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting
- Power Rear Windows
- Cruise Control w/Steering Wheel Controls
- Manual Adjustable Front Head Restraints and Fixed Rear Head Restraints
- Cargo Net
- Air Filtration
- Remote Keyless Entry w/Integrated Key Transmitter 2 Door Curb/Courtesy Illuminated Entry Illuminated Ignition Switch and Panic Button
- Perimeter Alarm
- Valet Function
- Full Floor Console w/Covered Storage Mini Overhead Console w/Storage and 2 12V DC Power Outlets
- Delayed Accessory Power
- Full Cloth Headliner
- Selective Service Internet Access
- Driver Foot Rest
- Cargo Space Lights
- Front And Rear Map Lights
- Dual Zone Front Automatic Air Conditioning
- Rear Cupholder
- Day-Night Auto-Dimming Rearview Mirror
- Leather/Metal-Look Steering Wheel
- Sliding Front Centre Armrest and Rear Centre Armrest
- Cargo Area Concealed Storage
- Transmission: 8-Speed Automatic -inc: sequential shift mode and paddle shifters
- Front-Wheel Drive
- Electric Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering
- Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
- 3.63 Axle Ratio
- Strut Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Transmission w/Driver Selectable Mode
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS Front Vented Discs Brake Assist Hill Hold Control and Electric Parking Brake
- Sport Tuned Suspension
- Battery w/Run Down Protection
- Engine: 2.5L I-4 DOHC 16-Valve SMPI -inc: Variable Valve Timing w/intelligence (VVT-iE) electrically driven on intake cam Variable Valve Timing w/intelligence (VVT-i) on exhaust cam Electronic Throttle Control System w/intelligence (ETCS-i) direct injection 4-stroke gasoline engine (D-4S) stainless steel exhaust system atkinson cycle and cooled Exhaust Gas Recirulation (EGR) system
- Driver And Passenger Knee Airbag and Rear Side-Impact Airbag
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Front Airbags
- Blind Spot Monitor w/Lane Change Assist Blind Spot Sensor
- Rear Parking Sensors
Tap or click a row to see the description and code.
Dwight Fillmore5 months agoOrdered rims and tires on a Thursday from Montreal. I drove away 5 days later with them installed. That was impressive.
Peter Bye5 months agoI purchased a used vehicle from Grant and had a very pleasant experience. He was knowledgeable, informative and fair. Everything went smoothly and I'm really happy with the car. Thanks!
Adam B8 months agoPeople don't always have positive experiences at car dealership service departments. I recently did. I want to personally thank the service staff of Saint John Toyota for working with me to resolve an issue that I had related to a service experience. The team, led by Glenn Hurley, went above and beyond in my estimation and legitimately worked with me until we reached a mutually agreeable solution. They then performed an additional service on my car that I requested and one which they had no obligation to perform. When I went to pay, they informed me that there would be no charge. Thank you Saint John Toyota Service Department for the very positive experience!
A Google User8 months agoPeople don't always have positive experiences at car dealership service departments. I recently did. I want to personally thank the service staff of Saint John Toyota for working with me to resolve an issue that I had related to a service experience. The team, led by Glenn Hurley, went above and beyond in my estimation and legitimately worked with me until we reached a mutually agreeable solution. They then performed an additional service on my car that I requested and one which they had no obligation to perform. When I went to pay, they informed me that there would be no charge. Thank you Saint John Toyota Service Department for the very positive experience!
A Google User8 months agoTravelled to Saint John Toyota from Ontario to purchase a used truck. I dealt with salesman Andrew Burns who was up front, knowledgable and helpful right from the start. Answered all my questions, sent me videos and gave me the confidence to fly down knowing what I was buying, was exactly as described. I was collected from the airport too! I can’t recommend him and the dealership enough. A really pleasant experience and a fun road trip back!
Mark Edser8 months agoTravelled to Saint John Toyota from Ontario to purchase a used truck. I dealt with salesman Andrew Burns who was up front, knowledgable and helpful right from the start. Answered all my questions, sent me videos and gave me the confidence to fly down knowing what I was buying, was exactly as described. I was collected from the airport too! I can’t recommend him and the dealership enough. A really pleasant experience and a fun road trip back!
A Google User8 months agoPeter Kelly helped me purchase my first car - a 2012 rav 4. He was great to deal with as well as the rest of the Saint John Toyota team. I felt like he really cared about helping me find the best car for my needs. I am really enjoying the new (to me) rav. Thanks!
hellogoodbyeapplepie8 months agoPeter Kelly helped me purchase my first car - a 2012 rav 4. He was great to deal with as well as the rest of the Saint John Toyota team. I felt like he really cared about helping me find the best car for my needs. I am really enjoying the new (to me) rav. Thanks!
Eric Browne8 months agoSJ Toyota helped me out in an emergency without an appointment and got me back on the road for a LONG trip within a few hours. The Service Consultant was thoughtful and helpful at all times. This is why I've owned Toyotas for 38 years !
Jenna Deglan10 months agoHands down the best experience I ever had buying a vechile!
1234562 months agoTo whom reads this review, I highly recommend Saint John Toyota's Parts Department. Friendly, honest and knowledgeable service. I typically purchase oil, filters and wiper blades from the Toyota Parts Department. My most recent experience was the best yet! I stopped by to pick up a RAV4 rear wiper blade refill and not only did the service meet my expectations it went beyond! Peter C. offered to come outside and show me how to replace the rubber refill. Keep up the great service!
Margaret Baxter4 months agoMy husband and I purchased a used Toyota Camry back in March 2018. It was an older car, a 2003 and had over 400,000 kms on it. We were looking for a car that we could buy outright, as I had only been at my current employment for 6 months and did not want to go into debt. The salesmen we dealt with, mainly Grant told us for the age of the vehicle, it was in pretty good shape and he wasn't wrong. We took it for a test drive and it drove like a much newer car. He even told us to take it to our mechanic, which we did and he told us the same thing. It was in really good shape for the age and kms. on it. We bought it and it only needed minor work to pass inspection in July, less than $300. It is still running very well and is very reliable. We were and still are very happy with our purchase. Grant was very helpful, honest and didn't steer us wrong. If or when we are in the market for another vehicle, we will definitely go to Saint John Toyota first.
Tamimc1 year agoWe were shopping fir a second car so used was the way to go. The staff were great... took their time to explain everything. Thank you for taking time to show us around.
Ashley Taylor1 year agoGreat service! My salesman ( John ) was super friendly, and took the time to show me all about my new Corolla! Wonderful service, i can't wait until my 5 years is up so I can buy another Toyota! ??
John A Belding1 year agoMy son recently purchased a 2018 Forerunner. The customer service was unparalleled in my experience with other dealers. Dave Cross spent a lot of time reviewing the features, sat in the vehicle and pointed out the options etc. Warranties were explained. Negotiations were very fair and quick. The Forerunner was spotless upon delivery. Very best. 10 Stars.
Doug Mclean1 year agoI went to used car lot looking for a truck, due to mine was written off in an accident , we were greeted by the sales person and other staff members after talking we selected the vehicle 2015 Tacoma they were great in helping with the purchase , price and accessories the truck so far is the best I have owned , and the service I received was great , I would recommend them for you next purchase they call it the way it is and do have some wiggle room.