2018 Toyota Camry LE
Unspecified/Other Stock # 18924, 4T1B11HK7JU119980, 2.5L 4-Cyl Engine engine, Automatic, 6, exterior
At a Glance
2.5L 4-Cyl Engine
8/6 City/Hwy MPG
Front Wheel Drive
- Condition: New
- Model: Camry
- Trim: LE
- Body style: Sedan
- Doors: 4
- Stock: 18924
- Model number: 2532
- VIN #: 4T1B11HK7JU119980
- Engine: 2.5L 4-Cyl Engine
- Fuel: Gas
- Drivetrain: Front Wheel Drive
Actual mileage will vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits, and vehicle condition
Contact Saint John Toyota today for information on dozens of vehicles like this 2018 Toyota Camry LE. The Toyota Camry LE will provide you with everything you have always wanted in a car -- Quality, Reliability, and Character. You've found the one you've been looking for. Your dream car. Based on the superb condition of this vehicle, along with the options and color, this Toyota Camry LE is sure to sell fast. This is the one. Just what you've been looking for.
- Back-Up Camera
- Airbag Occupancy Sensor
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
- Lane Departure Alert (lda) w/Steering Assist Lane Departure Warning
- Rear Child Safety Locks
- Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Rear Centre 3 Point Height Adjusters and Pretensioners
- Low Tire Pressure Warning
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Front Airbags
- ABS And Driveline Traction Control
- Lane Departure Alert (lda) w/Steering Assist Lane Keeping Assist
- Side Impact Beams
- Streaming Audio
- 1 LCD Monitor In The Front
- Body-Coloured Front Bumper
- Fully Galvanized Steel Panels
- Front Windshield -inc: Sun Visor Strip
- Front License Plate Bracket
- Trunk Rear Cargo Access
- Black Grille
- Clearcoat Paint
- Body-Coloured Door Handles
- Body-Coloured Power Heated Side Mirrors w/Manual Folding and Turn Signal Indicator
- Variable Intermittent Wipers
- Light Tinted Glass
- Fixed Rear Window w/Defroster
- Chrome Side Windows Trim
- Splash Guards
- Instrument Panel Covered Bin Driver / Passenger And Rear Door Bins
- 2 Seatback Storage Pockets
- Power Door Locks w/Autolock Feature
- Urethane Gear Shift Knob
- Front Cupholder
- Cargo Net
- Remote Keyless Entry w/Integrated Key Transmitter 2 Door Curb/Courtesy Illuminated Entry Illuminated Ignition Switch and Panic Button
- Analog Display
- HVAC -inc: Underseat Ducts
- Air Filtration
- Manual Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
- 60-40 Folding Bench Front Facing Fold Forward Seatback Rear Seat
- Remote Releases -Inc: Mechanical Cargo Access and Mechanical Fuel
- Full Cloth Headliner
- Day-Night Rearview Mirror
- Fabric Seat Material
- Driver And Passenger Visor Vanity Mirrors w/Driver And Passenger Auxiliary Mirror
- Cargo Area Concealed Storage
- Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting
- Power 1st Row Windows w/Front And Rear 1-Touch Up/Down
- Rear Cupholder
- Full Carpet Floor Covering -inc: Carpet Front And Rear Floor Mats
- Illuminated Locking Glove Box
- Selective Service Internet Access
- Full Floor Console w/Covered Storage Mini Overhead Console w/Storage and 2 12V DC Power Outlets
- Trip Computer
- Perimeter Alarm
- Gauges -inc: Speedometer Odometer Engine Coolant Temp Tachometer Trip Odometer and Trip Computer
- 2 12V DC Power Outlets
- Sliding Front Centre Armrest and Rear Centre Armrest
- Front And Rear Map Lights
- Manual Air Conditioning
- Seats w/Cloth Back Material
- Cargo Space Lights
- Interior Trim -inc: Simulated Wood/Metal-Look Instrument Panel Insert Metal-Look Door Panel Insert Metal-Look Console Insert and Chrome/Metal-Look Interior Accents
- Valet Function
- Carpet Floor Trim and Carpet Trunk Lid/Rear Cargo Door Trim
- Power Rear Windows
- Delayed Accessory Power
- Outside Temp Gauge
- Driver Foot Rest
- Engine Immobilizer
- Manual Adjustable Front Head Restraints and Fixed Rear Head Restraints
- Distance Pacing
- FOB Controls -inc: Trunk/Hatch/Tailgate
- Cruise Control w/Steering Wheel Controls
- Engine: 2.5L I-4 DOHC 16-Valve SMPI -inc: Variable Valve Timing w/intelligence (VVT-iE) electrically driven on intake cam Variable Valve Timing w/intelligence (VVT-i) on exhaust cam Electronic Throttle Control System w/intelligence (ETCS-i) direct injection 4-stroke gasoline engine (D-4S) stainless steel exhaust system atkinson cycle and cooled Exhaust Gas Recirulation (EGR) system
- Battery w/Run Down Protection
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS Front Vented Discs Brake Assist and Hill Hold Control
- Front-Wheel Drive
- Transmission: 8-Speed Automatic -inc: sequential shift mode
- Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
- 3.63 Axle Ratio
- Single Stainless Steel Exhaust
- Electric Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Seat-Mounted Side Airbags
- Driver And Passenger Knee Airbag and Rear Side-Impact Airbag
- Curtain 1st And 2nd Row Airbags
- Toyota Safety Sense P
Tap or click a row to see the description and code.
Cheryl Addison1 month agoThank you so much Kenny, Your help has been invaluable. You’ve got my back. You are a trustworthy and helpful person. It can seem like we are only customers in other dealerships. After you purchase a car, they're done with you. That has never been the case with you or your Manager. I thank you for your above and beyond professionalism. Something as small as help with a paint stick can make a lasting impression. The good sales person and the great sales person are sorted out quickly. See you at the end of April for service. Kind regards, Cheryl Addison
Andrea J1 month agoNot everyone loves car shopping! When it came time for me to purchase a new vehicle, Chris Coyle and the team at Saint John Toyota made it super easy for me! I was only at my point of “ just looking “ and wasn’t going to purchase that day but once I felt how helpful he was and how pressure free the environment was, I took home a new 2019 Corolla THAT SAME DAY!!!! I love LOVE love my new Corolla!!!!
Rene Richard1 month agoWent there to buy a pre owned Vehicle. No pressure or what so ever. Great service all the way thru buying process.
Geoff Clarke2 months agoGot my inspection done quickly, they found no problems and washed the car for me.
Mitchell Sanford2 months agoI drove from Halifax, NS to purchase my 2019 TRD Tacoma from Kenny. He made the process from start to finish easy and efficient. They gave me a very fair offer for the Tundra I was trading in. I would definitely make the drive to buy from Kenny at Saint John Toyota again.
Mark Munden2 months agoThis is the first time Ive ever purchased a new car and had a good experience with a salesman. Top notch professionals here that arent out to make top dollar on every John that walks through the door. I would buy a vehicle here without hesitation..Thanks for the Sienna Bob Ramsay!
Josh Oldford4 months agoKenny Khan and his team at Saint John Toyota are second to none. Excellent service, all around exceptional experience -Josh ( satisfied customer!)
Dwight Fillmore7 months agoOrdered rims and tires on a Thursday from Montreal. I drove away 5 days later with them installed. That was impressive.
Peter Bye8 months agoI purchased a used vehicle from Grant and had a very pleasant experience. He was knowledgeable, informative and fair. Everything went smoothly and I'm really happy with the car. Thanks!
Adam B10 months agoPeople don't always have positive experiences at car dealership service departments. I recently did. I want to personally thank the service staff of Saint John Toyota for working with me to resolve an issue that I had related to a service experience. The team, led by Glenn Hurley, went above and beyond in my estimation and legitimately worked with me until we reached a mutually agreeable solution. They then performed an additional service on my car that I requested and one which they had no obligation to perform. When I went to pay, they informed me that there would be no charge. Thank you Saint John Toyota Service Department for the very positive experience!
Reg1 month agoMy wife and I were shopping for a used car for some time and were getting very frustrated with some of the previous dealerships, we were tired of the hidden costs, pressure tactics or out right lies. That all ended at Saint John Toyota. The salesman we dealt with was Mark Duffley, he was very transparent and timely with his responses to our many questions. Everything was done in a timely manner and very professional. Mark delivered on everything he promised. We were from out of town and Mark and Kim worked very hard to make the whole process seem easy and quick. Thank you very much we would highly recommend dealing with Mark and Saint John Toyota.
1234564 months agoTo whom reads this review, I highly recommend Saint John Toyota's Parts Department. Friendly, honest and knowledgeable service. I typically purchase oil, filters and wiper blades from the Toyota Parts Department. My most recent experience was the best yet! I stopped by to pick up a RAV4 rear wiper blade refill and not only did the service meet my expectations it went beyond! Peter C. offered to come outside and show me how to replace the rubber refill. Keep up the great service!
Margaret Baxter6 months agoMy husband and I purchased a used Toyota Camry back in March 2018. It was an older car, a 2003 and had over 400,000 kms on it. We were looking for a car that we could buy outright, as I had only been at my current employment for 6 months and did not want to go into debt. The salesmen we dealt with, mainly Grant told us for the age of the vehicle, it was in pretty good shape and he wasn't wrong. We took it for a test drive and it drove like a much newer car. He even told us to take it to our mechanic, which we did and he told us the same thing. It was in really good shape for the age and kms. on it. We bought it and it only needed minor work to pass inspection in July, less than $300. It is still running very well and is very reliable. We were and still are very happy with our purchase. Grant was very helpful, honest and didn't steer us wrong. If or when we are in the market for another vehicle, we will definitely go to Saint John Toyota first.
Tamimc1 year agoWe were shopping fir a second car so used was the way to go. The staff were great... took their time to explain everything. Thank you for taking time to show us around.
Ashley Taylor1 year agoGreat service! My salesman ( John ) was super friendly, and took the time to show me all about my new Corolla! Wonderful service, i can't wait until my 5 years is up so I can buy another Toyota! ??
John A Belding1 year agoMy son recently purchased a 2018 Forerunner. The customer service was unparalleled in my experience with other dealers. Dave Cross spent a lot of time reviewing the features, sat in the vehicle and pointed out the options etc. Warranties were explained. Negotiations were very fair and quick. The Forerunner was spotless upon delivery. Very best. 10 Stars.
Doug Mclean1 year agoI went to used car lot looking for a truck, due to mine was written off in an accident , we were greeted by the sales person and other staff members after talking we selected the vehicle 2015 Tacoma they were great in helping with the purchase , price and accessories the truck so far is the best I have owned , and the service I received was great , I would recommend them for you next purchase they call it the way it is and do have some wiggle room.