2018 Toyota Camry LE
Unspecified/Other Stock # 18890, 4T1B11HK1JU622629, 2.5L 4-Cyl Engine engine, Automatic, 6, exterior
At a Glance
2.5L 4-Cyl Engine
8/6 City/Hwy MPG
Front Wheel Drive
- Condition: New
- Model: Camry
- Trim: LE
- Body style: Sedan
- Doors: 4
- Stock: 18890
- Model number: 2532
- VIN #: 4T1B11HK1JU622629
- Engine: 2.5L 4-Cyl Engine
- Fuel: Gas
- Drivetrain: Front Wheel Drive
Actual mileage will vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits, and vehicle condition
You can find this 2018 Toyota Camry LE and many others like it at Saint John Toyota . The look is unmistakably Toyota, the smooth contours and cutting-edge technology of this Toyota Camry LE will definitely turn heads. This is the one. Just what you've been looking for. You've found the one you've been looking for. Your dream car. Just what you've been looking for. With quality in mind, this vehicle is the perfect addition to take home.
- Streaming Audio
- 1 LCD Monitor In The Front
- Body-Coloured Front Bumper
- Fully Galvanized Steel Panels
- Front Windshield -inc: Sun Visor Strip
- Front License Plate Bracket
- Trunk Rear Cargo Access
- Black Grille
- Clearcoat Paint
- Body-Coloured Door Handles
- Body-Coloured Power Heated Side Mirrors w/Manual Folding and Turn Signal Indicator
- Variable Intermittent Wipers
- Light Tinted Glass
- Fixed Rear Window w/Defroster
- Chrome Side Windows Trim
- Splash Guards
- Instrument Panel Covered Bin Driver / Passenger And Rear Door Bins
- 2 Seatback Storage Pockets
- Power Door Locks w/Autolock Feature
- Urethane Gear Shift Knob
- Front Cupholder
- Cargo Net
- Remote Keyless Entry w/Integrated Key Transmitter 2 Door Curb/Courtesy Illuminated Entry Illuminated Ignition Switch and Panic Button
- Analog Display
- HVAC -inc: Underseat Ducts
- Air Filtration
- Manual Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
- 60-40 Folding Bench Front Facing Fold Forward Seatback Rear Seat
- Remote Releases -Inc: Mechanical Cargo Access and Mechanical Fuel
- Full Cloth Headliner
- Day-Night Rearview Mirror
- Fabric Seat Material
- Driver And Passenger Visor Vanity Mirrors w/Driver And Passenger Auxiliary Mirror
- Cargo Area Concealed Storage
- Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting
- Power 1st Row Windows w/Front And Rear 1-Touch Up/Down
- Rear Cupholder
- Full Carpet Floor Covering -inc: Carpet Front And Rear Floor Mats
- Illuminated Locking Glove Box
- Selective Service Internet Access
- Full Floor Console w/Covered Storage Mini Overhead Console w/Storage and 2 12V DC Power Outlets
- Trip Computer
- Perimeter Alarm
- Gauges -inc: Speedometer Odometer Engine Coolant Temp Tachometer Trip Odometer and Trip Computer
- 2 12V DC Power Outlets
- Sliding Front Centre Armrest and Rear Centre Armrest
- Front And Rear Map Lights
- Manual Air Conditioning
- Seats w/Cloth Back Material
- Cargo Space Lights
- Interior Trim -inc: Simulated Wood/Metal-Look Instrument Panel Insert Metal-Look Door Panel Insert Metal-Look Console Insert and Chrome/Metal-Look Interior Accents
- Valet Function
- Carpet Floor Trim and Carpet Trunk Lid/Rear Cargo Door Trim
- Power Rear Windows
- Delayed Accessory Power
- Outside Temp Gauge
- Driver Foot Rest
- Engine Immobilizer
- Manual Adjustable Front Head Restraints and Fixed Rear Head Restraints
- Distance Pacing
- FOB Controls -inc: Trunk/Hatch/Tailgate
- Cruise Control w/Steering Wheel Controls
- Engine: 2.5L I-4 DOHC 16-Valve SMPI -inc: Variable Valve Timing w/intelligence (VVT-iE) electrically driven on intake cam Variable Valve Timing w/intelligence (VVT-i) on exhaust cam Electronic Throttle Control System w/intelligence (ETCS-i) direct injection 4-stroke gasoline engine (D-4S) stainless steel exhaust system atkinson cycle and cooled Exhaust Gas Recirulation (EGR) system
- Battery w/Run Down Protection
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS Front Vented Discs Brake Assist and Hill Hold Control
- Front-Wheel Drive
- Transmission: 8-Speed Automatic -inc: sequential shift mode
- Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
- 3.63 Axle Ratio
- Single Stainless Steel Exhaust
- Electric Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Seat-Mounted Side Airbags
- Driver And Passenger Knee Airbag and Rear Side-Impact Airbag
- Curtain 1st And 2nd Row Airbags
- Toyota Safety Sense P
- Back-Up Camera
- Airbag Occupancy Sensor
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
- Lane Departure Alert (lda) w/Steering Assist Lane Departure Warning
- Rear Child Safety Locks
- Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Rear Centre 3 Point Height Adjusters and Pretensioners
- Low Tire Pressure Warning
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Front Airbags
- ABS And Driveline Traction Control
- Lane Departure Alert (lda) w/Steering Assist Lane Keeping Assist
- Side Impact Beams
Tap or click a row to see the description and code.
Dwight Fillmore3 months agoOrdered rims and tires on a Thursday from Montreal. I drove away 5 days later with them installed. That was impressive.
Peter Bye3 months agoI purchased a used vehicle from Grant and had a very pleasant experience. He was knowledgeable, informative and fair. Everything went smoothly and I'm really happy with the car. Thanks!
Adam B6 months agoPeople don't always have positive experiences at car dealership service departments. I recently did. I want to personally thank the service staff of Saint John Toyota for working with me to resolve an issue that I had related to a service experience. The team, led by Glenn Hurley, went above and beyond in my estimation and legitimately worked with me until we reached a mutually agreeable solution. They then performed an additional service on my car that I requested and one which they had no obligation to perform. When I went to pay, they informed me that there would be no charge. Thank you Saint John Toyota Service Department for the very positive experience!
A Google User6 months ago
A Google User6 months agoTravelled to Saint John Toyota from Ontario to purchase a used truck. I dealt with salesman Andrew Burns who was up front, knowledgable and helpful right from the start. Answered all my questions, sent me videos and gave me the confidence to fly down knowing what I was buying, was exactly as described. I was collected from the airport too! I can’t recommend him and the dealership enough. A really pleasant experience and a fun road trip back!
Mark Edser6 months ago
A Google User6 months agoPeter Kelly helped me purchase my first car - a 2012 rav 4. He was great to deal with as well as the rest of the Saint John Toyota team. I felt like he really cared about helping me find the best car for my needs. I am really enjoying the new (to me) rav. Thanks!
hellogoodbyeapplepie6 months ago
Eric Browne6 months agoSJ Toyota helped me out in an emergency without an appointment and got me back on the road for a LONG trip within a few hours. The Service Consultant was thoughtful and helpful at all times. This is why I've owned Toyotas for 38 years !
Jenna Deglan7 months agoHands down the best experience I ever had buying a vechile!
1234562 days agoTo whom reads this review, I highly recommend Saint John Toyota's Parts Department. Friendly, honest and knowledgeable service. I typically purchase oil, filters and wiper blades from the Toyota Parts Department. My most recent experience was the best yet! I stopped by to pick up a RAV4 rear wiper blade refill and not only did the service meet my expectations it went beyond! Peter C. offered to come outside and show me how to replace the rubber refill. Keep up the great service!
Margaret Baxter2 months agoMy husband and I purchased a used Toyota Camry back in March 2018. It was an older car, a 2003 and had over 400,000 kms on it. We were looking for a car that we could buy outright, as I had only been at my current employment for 6 months and did not want to go into debt. The salesmen we dealt with, mainly Grant told us for the age of the vehicle, it was in pretty good shape and he wasn't wrong. We took it for a test drive and it drove like a much newer car. He even told us to take it to our mechanic, which we did and he told us the same thing. It was in really good shape for the age and kms. on it. We bought it and it only needed minor work to pass inspection in July, less than $300. It is still running very well and is very reliable. We were and still are very happy with our purchase. Grant was very helpful, honest and didn't steer us wrong. If or when we are in the market for another vehicle, we will definitely go to Saint John Toyota first.
Margaret Baxter2 months ago
Tamimc10 months agoWe were shopping fir a second car so used was the way to go. The staff were great... took their time to explain everything. Thank you for taking time to show us around.
Ashley Taylor9 months agoGreat service! My salesman ( John ) was super friendly, and took the time to show me all about my new Corolla! Wonderful service, i can't wait until my 5 years is up so I can buy another Toyota! ??
John A Belding11 months agoMy son recently purchased a 2018 Forerunner. The customer service was unparalleled in my experience with other dealers. Dave Cross spent a lot of time reviewing the features, sat in the vehicle and pointed out the options etc. Warranties were explained. Negotiations were very fair and quick. The Forerunner was spotless upon delivery. Very best. 10 Stars.
Doug Mclean11 months agoI went to used car lot looking for a truck, due to mine was written off in an accident , we were greeted by the sales person and other staff members after talking we selected the vehicle 2015 Tacoma they were great in helping with the purchase , price and accessories the truck so far is the best I have owned , and the service I received was great , I would recommend them for you next purchase they call it the way it is and do have some wiggle room.