2018 Toyota 4Runner
0070 Blizzard Pearl Stock # 81204, JTEBU5JR2J5579743, 4.0L V6 Cylinder Engine engine, Automatic, 19, 0070 BLIZZARD PEARL exterior
At a Glance
4.0L V6 Cylinder Engine
16/19 City/Hwy MPG
Four Wheel Drive
- Condition: New
- Model: 4Runner
- Body style: SUV
- Exterior: 0070 BLIZZARD PEARL
- Doors: 4
- Stock: 81204
- Model number: BU5JRA
- VIN #: JTEBU5JR2J5579743
- Engine: 4.0L V6 Cylinder Engine
- Drivetrain: Four Wheel Drive
Actual mileage will vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits, and vehicle condition
Contact Saint John Toyota today for information on dozens of vehicles like this 2018 Toyota 4Runner . Want more room? Want more style? This Toyota 4Runner is the vehicle for you. You appreciate the finer things in life, the vehicle you drive should not be the exception. Style, performance, sophistication is in a class of its own with this stunning Toyota 4Runner. Take home this Toyota 4Runner , and you will have the power of 4WD. It's a great feature when you need to drive over tricky terrain or through inclement weather. You can finally stop searching... You've found the one you've been looking for.
- Radio w/Seek-Scan Clock Steering Wheel Controls and Radio Data System
- Window Grid Diversity Antenna
- Radio: AM/FM/CD/MP3/WMA w/Navigation -inc: 6.1" display screen advanced voice recognition audio auxiliary input jack USB audio input Bluetooth capability integrated SiriusXM satellite radio 8 speakers SMS-to-speech and email-to-speech phonebook and streaming audio via Bluetooth and display of artist song and album art for connected iPod (Gracenotes)
- 1 LCD Monitor In The Front
- Tires: P265/70R17 AS -inc: full size spare tire
- Black Side Windows Trim Black Front Windshield Trim and Black Rear Window Trim
- Running Boards
- Deep Tinted Glass
- Variable Intermittent Wipers w/Heated Wiper Park
- LED Brakelights
- Lip Spoiler
- Body-Coloured Door Handles
- Fully Galvanized Steel Panels
- Spare Tire Stored Underbody w/Crankdown
- Roof Rack Rails Only
- Body-Coloured Power Heated Side Mirrors w/Manual Folding and Turn Signal Indicator
- Express Open/Close Sliding And Tilting Glass 1st Row Sunroof w/Sunshade
- Grille w/Body-Coloured Bar
- Body-Coloured Rear Step Bumper
- Steel Spare Wheel
- Power Rear Window w/Fixed Interval Wiper and Defroster
- Clearcoat Paint
- Auto Off Projector Beam Halogen Daytime Running Headlamps
- Body-Coloured Front Bumper w/1 Tow Hook
- Liftgate Rear Cargo Access
- Splash Guards
- Tailgate/Rear Door Lock Included w/Power Door Locks
- Body-Coloured Fender Flares
- Wheels: 17" Aluminum Alloy w/Wheel Locks
- Front Fog Lamps
- FOB Controls -inc: Windows
- Perimeter Alarm
- Cargo Area Concealed Storage
- Systems Monitor
- Leather Steering Wheel
- Cargo Space Lights
- 5 12V DC Power Outlets and 1 AC Power Outlet
- Air Filtration
- Power Rear Windows and Fixed 3rd Row Windows
- Full Carpet Floor Covering -inc: Carpet Front And Rear Floor Mats
- Front Cupholder
- Outside Temp Gauge
- Softex Leather Seat Surfaces
- Rear Cupholder
- Analog Display
- HomeLink Garage Door Transmitter
- Front Seats w/Leatherette Back Material and Power 2-Way Driver Lumbar
- Locking Glove Box
- Power 1st Row Windows w/Front And Rear 1-Touch Up/Down
- Manual Anti-Whiplash Adjustable Front Head Restraints and Manual Adjustable Rear Head Restraints
- Front Map Lights
- Driver Foot Rest
- Full Floor Console w/Covered Storage Mini Overhead Console w/Storage 5 12V DC Power Outlets and 1 AC Power Outlet
- Front Centre Armrest and Rear Centre Armrest
- Power Door Locks w/Autolock Feature
- Cruise Control w/Steering Wheel Controls
- Delayed Accessory Power
- 5 12V DC Power Outlets
- Trip Computer
- Driver And Passenger Visor Vanity Mirrors w/Driver And Passenger Illumination Driver And Passenger Auxiliary Mirror
- Carpet Floor Trim
- Fixed 50-50 Split-Bench Leatherette 3rd Row Seat Front Manual Fold Into Floor 2 Manual and Fixed Head Restraints
- Cloth Door Trim Insert
- Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting
- Manual Air Conditioning
- Gauges -inc: Speedometer Odometer Voltmeter Engine Coolant Temp Tachometer Transmission Fluid Temp Trip Odometer and Trip Computer
- HVAC -inc: Underseat Ducts and Console Ducts
- Engine Immobilizer
- Valet Function
- 2-Way Power Driver Seat -inc: Power 2-Way Lumbar Support
- Heated Front Bucket Seats -inc: 8-way power adjustable drivers seat and 4-way power adjustable passenger seat
- Roll-Up Cargo Cover
- Manual Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
- Remote Keyless Entry w/Integrated Key Transmitter 4 Door Curb/Courtesy Illuminated Entry Illuminated Ignition Switch and Panic Button
- Day-Night Auto-Dimming Rearview Mirror
- Full Cloth Headliner
- Interior Trim -inc: Metal-Look Instrument Panel Insert Metal-Look Door Panel Insert Metal-Look Console Insert and Metal-Look Interior Accents
- Leather Gear Shift Knob
- 40-20-40 Folding Split-Bench Front Facing Manual Reclining Fold Forward Seatback Rear Seat
- 2 Seatback Storage Pockets
- Instrument Panel Covered Bin Driver / Passenger And Rear Door Bins
- 1312# Maximum Payload
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS Front And Rear Vented Discs Brake Assist Hill Descent Control and Hill Hold Control
- Class III Towing w/Harness and Hitch
- Engine: 4.0L V6 DOHC 24-Valve SMFI -inc: Dual Variable Valve Timing w/intelligence (VVT-i) sequential multiport electronic fuel injection engine oil cooler tier 2 bin 5 emissions rating heavy duty battery starter alternator and heater and stainless steel exhaust system
- Independent Double Wishbone Front Suspension -inc: 4-link rear suspension gas shock absorbers coil springs and stabilizer bar
- 87 L Fuel Tank
- 3 Skid Plates
- Transmission: Super ECT 5-Speed Automatic w/OD -inc: lock up torque converter and transmission cooler
- Auto Locking Hubs
- Manual Transfer Case
- Single Exhaust
- GVWR: 2706 kgs (5965 lbs)
- Hydraulic Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering
- 3.727 Axle Ratio
- Part And Full-Time Four-Wheel Drive
- Transmission w/Sequential Shift Control
- 72-Amp/Hr 750CCA Maintenance-Free Battery
- ABS And Driveline Traction Control
Tap or click a row to see the description and code.
Dwight Fillmore2 months agoOrdered rims and tires on a Thursday from Montreal. I drove away 5 days later with them installed. That was impressive.
Peter Bye2 months agoI purchased a used vehicle from Grant and had a very pleasant experience. He was knowledgeable, informative and fair. Everything went smoothly and I'm really happy with the car. Thanks!
Adam B4 months agoPeople don't always have positive experiences at car dealership service departments. I recently did. I want to personally thank the service staff of Saint John Toyota for working with me to resolve an issue that I had related to a service experience. The team, led by Glenn Hurley, went above and beyond in my estimation and legitimately worked with me until we reached a mutually agreeable solution. They then performed an additional service on my car that I requested and one which they had no obligation to perform. When I went to pay, they informed me that there would be no charge. Thank you Saint John Toyota Service Department for the very positive experience!
A Google User4 months agoPeople don't always have positive experiences at car dealership service departments. I recently did. I want to personally thank the service staff of Saint John Toyota for working with me to resolve an issue that I had related to a service experience. The team, led by Glenn Hurley, went above and beyond in my estimation and legitimately worked with me until we reached a mutually agreeable solution. They then performed an additional service on my car that I requested and one which they had no obligation to perform. When I went to pay, they informed me that there would be no charge. Thank you Saint John Toyota Service Department for the very positive experience!
A Google User5 months agoTravelled to Saint John Toyota from Ontario to purchase a used truck. I dealt with salesman Andrew Burns who was up front, knowledgable and helpful right from the start. Answered all my questions, sent me videos and gave me the confidence to fly down knowing what I was buying, was exactly as described. I was collected from the airport too! I can’t recommend him and the dealership enough. A really pleasant experience and a fun road trip back!
Mark Edser5 months agoTravelled to Saint John Toyota from Ontario to purchase a used truck. I dealt with salesman Andrew Burns who was up front, knowledgable and helpful right from the start. Answered all my questions, sent me videos and gave me the confidence to fly down knowing what I was buying, was exactly as described. I was collected from the airport too! I can’t recommend him and the dealership enough. A really pleasant experience and a fun road trip back!
A Google User5 months agoPeter Kelly helped me purchase my first car - a 2012 rav 4. He was great to deal with as well as the rest of the Saint John Toyota team. I felt like he really cared about helping me find the best car for my needs. I am really enjoying the new (to me) rav. Thanks!
hellogoodbyeapplepie5 months agoPeter Kelly helped me purchase my first car - a 2012 rav 4. He was great to deal with as well as the rest of the Saint John Toyota team. I felt like he really cared about helping me find the best car for my needs. I am really enjoying the new (to me) rav. Thanks!
Eric Browne5 months agoSJ Toyota helped me out in an emergency without an appointment and got me back on the road for a LONG trip within a few hours. The Service Consultant was thoughtful and helpful at all times. This is why I've owned Toyotas for 38 years !
Jenna Deglan6 months agoHands down the best experience I ever had buying a vechile!
Margaret Baxter1 month agoMy husband and I purchased a used Toyota Camry back in March 2018. It was an older car, a 2003 and had over 400,000 kms on it. We were looking for a car that we could buy outright, as I had only been at my current employment for 6 months and did not want to go into debt. The salesmen we dealt with, mainly Grant told us for the age of the vehicle, it was in pretty good shape and he wasn't wrong. We took it for a test drive and it drove like a much newer car. He even told us to take it to our mechanic, which we did and he told us the same thing. It was in really good shape for the age and kms. on it. We bought it and it only needed minor work to pass inspection in July, less than $300. It is still running very well and is very reliable. We were and still are very happy with our purchase. Grant was very helpful, honest and didn't steer us wrong. If or when we are in the market for another vehicle, we will definitely go to Saint John Toyota first.
Tamimc9 months agoWe were shopping fir a second car so used was the way to go. The staff were great... took their time to explain everything. Thank you for taking time to show us around.
Ashley Taylor8 months agoGreat service! My salesman ( John ) was super friendly, and took the time to show me all about my new Corolla! Wonderful service, i can't wait until my 5 years is up so I can buy another Toyota! ??
John A Belding10 months agoMy son recently purchased a 2018 Forerunner. The customer service was unparalleled in my experience with other dealers. Dave Cross spent a lot of time reviewing the features, sat in the vehicle and pointed out the options etc. Warranties were explained. Negotiations were very fair and quick. The Forerunner was spotless upon delivery. Very best. 10 Stars.
Doug Mclean10 months agoI went to used car lot looking for a truck, due to mine was written off in an accident , we were greeted by the sales person and other staff members after talking we selected the vehicle 2015 Tacoma they were great in helping with the purchase , price and accessories the truck so far is the best I have owned , and the service I received was great , I would recommend them for you next purchase they call it the way it is and do have some wiggle room.