2015 Toyota Tundra SR5
Unspecified/Other Stock # 51185, 5TFDY5F13FX474225, 5.7L V8 DOHC 32v SMPI Engine engine, Automatic, 15, exterior
At a Glance
5.7L V8 DOHC 32v SMPI Engine
20/15 City/Hwy MPG
Four Wheel Drive
- Condition: New
- Model: Tundra
- Trim: SR5
- Doors: 4
- Stock: 51185
- Model number: DY5F1T
- VIN #: 5TFDY5F13FX474225
- Engine: 5.7L V8 DOHC 32v SMPI Engine
- Fuel: Gas
- Drivetrain: Four Wheel Drive
Actual mileage will vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits, and vehicle condition
This outstanding example of a 2015 Toyota Tundra SR5 is offered by Saint John Toyota . There's a level of quality and refinement in this Toyota Tundra that you won't find in your average vehicle. Simply put, this Four Wheel Drive is engineered with higher standards. Enjoy improved steering, superior acceleration, and increased stability and safety while driving this 4WD Toyota Tundra SR5. This is about the time when you're saying it is too good to be true, and let us be the one's to tell you, it is absolutely true. The Toyota Tundra SR5 will provide you with everything you have always wanted in a car -- Quality, Reliability, and Character.
- Radio: AM/FM Stereo w/CD/MP3/WMA/Satellite Radio -inc: audio auxiliary input jack USB audio input Bluetooth capability 9 speakers antenna pole advanced voice recognition and 7" display screen
- Streaming Audio
- Radio w/Clock Speed Compensated Volume Control and Radio Data System
- Black Grille w/Chrome Surround
- Black Rear Step Bumper w/Chrome Rub Strip/Fascia Accent
- Power Rear Window w/Defroster
- Cargo Lamp w/High Mount Stop Light
- Manual Tailgate/Rear Door Lock
- Manual-Leveling Auto Off Aero-Composite Halogen Daytime Running Headlamps
- Black Front Bumper w/Chrome Rub Strip/Fascia Accent and 2 Tow Hooks
- Clearcoat Paint
- Black Power Heated Side Mirrors w/Manual Folding
- Steel Spare Wheel
- Front Windshield -inc: Sun Visor Strip
- Tailgate Rear Cargo Access
- Deep Tinted Glass
- Black Door Handles
- Splash Guards
- Black Side Windows Trim Black Front Windshield Trim and Black Rear Window Trim
- Wheels: 18" Styled Steel
- Variable Intermittent Wipers w/Heated Wiper Park
- Tires: P255/70R18 AS -inc: 255/70R18 spare tire w/steel wheel
- Fully Galvanized Steel Panels
- Regular Box Style
- Illuminated Locking Glove Box
- Dashboard Storage Driver / Passenger And Rear Door Bins and 1st Row Underseat Storage
- Fabric Seat Trim
- Delay Off Interior Lighting
- Power Rear Windows
- Remote Keyless Entry w/4 Door Curb/Courtesy Illuminated Entry and Panic Button
- Rear Cupholder
- Power 1st Row Windows w/Driver 1-Touch Down
- Full Cloth Headliner
- Power Door Locks w/Autolock Feature
- HVAC -inc: Underseat Ducts
- 60-40 Folding Split-Bench Front Facing Fold-Up Cushion Rear Seat w/Manual Fore/Aft
- Manual Adjustable Front Head Restraints and Manual Adjustable Rear Head Restraints
- Front Split Bench Seat -inc: 40/20/40 split w/4-way manual adjustable driver and passenger seats
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS Front And Rear Vented Discs and Brake Assist
- 2 Skid Plates
- Engine Oil Cooler
- Electronic Transfer Case
- Regular Ride Suspension -inc: Front double wishbone type gas shock absorbers coil springs and stabilizer bar Rear heavy duty multi-leaf springs and bias mounted gas shock absorbers
- Single Stainless Steel Exhaust
- 710CCA Maintenance-Free Battery
- 99.9 L Fuel Tank
- GVWR: 3265 kgs (7200 lbs)
- Brake Actuated Limited Slip Differential
- 1225# Maximum Payload
- Hydraulic Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering
- 170 Amp Alternator
- Class IV Towing Equipment -inc: Harness Hitch Brake Controller and Trailer Sway Control
- Part-Time Four-Wheel Drive
- 4.30 Axle Ratio
- Auto Locking Hubs
- Engine: 5.7L V8 DOHC 32V SMPI w/Dual VVT-i -inc: i-FORCE Electronic Throttle Control System w/Intelligence (ETCS-i) crank hold electronic starter control engine oil cooler Tier 2 Bin 5 emissions rating heavy duty battery starter alternator and heater hood struts and stainless steel exhaust system
- Transmission: Super ECT 6-Speed Automatic -inc: sequential shift mode tow/haul mode lock up torque converter transmission cooler w/o BC-inc: automatic transmission fluid warmer and column mounted shift lever w/BC-inc: automatic transmission fluid warmer and console mounted shift lever
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Seat-Mounted Side Airbags
- Curtain 1st And 2nd Row Airbags
- Driver And Passenger Knee Airbag
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Front Airbags
- ABS And Driveline Traction Control
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
- Rear Child Safety Locks
Tap or click a row to see the description and code.
Cheryl Addison1 month agoThank you so much Kenny, Your help has been invaluable. You’ve got my back. You are a trustworthy and helpful person. It can seem like we are only customers in other dealerships. After you purchase a car, they're done with you. That has never been the case with you or your Manager. I thank you for your above and beyond professionalism. Something as small as help with a paint stick can make a lasting impression. The good sales person and the great sales person are sorted out quickly. See you at the end of April for service. Kind regards, Cheryl Addison
Andrea J1 month agoNot everyone loves car shopping! When it came time for me to purchase a new vehicle, Chris Coyle and the team at Saint John Toyota made it super easy for me! I was only at my point of “ just looking “ and wasn’t going to purchase that day but once I felt how helpful he was and how pressure free the environment was, I took home a new 2019 Corolla THAT SAME DAY!!!! I love LOVE love my new Corolla!!!!
Rene Richard2 months agoWent there to buy a pre owned Vehicle. No pressure or what so ever. Great service all the way thru buying process.
Geoff Clarke2 months agoGot my inspection done quickly, they found no problems and washed the car for me.
Mitchell Sanford2 months agoI drove from Halifax, NS to purchase my 2019 TRD Tacoma from Kenny. He made the process from start to finish easy and efficient. They gave me a very fair offer for the Tundra I was trading in. I would definitely make the drive to buy from Kenny at Saint John Toyota again.
Mark Munden2 months agoThis is the first time Ive ever purchased a new car and had a good experience with a salesman. Top notch professionals here that arent out to make top dollar on every John that walks through the door. I would buy a vehicle here without hesitation..Thanks for the Sienna Bob Ramsay!
Josh Oldford4 months agoKenny Khan and his team at Saint John Toyota are second to none. Excellent service, all around exceptional experience -Josh ( satisfied customer!)
Dwight Fillmore8 months agoOrdered rims and tires on a Thursday from Montreal. I drove away 5 days later with them installed. That was impressive.
Peter Bye8 months agoI purchased a used vehicle from Grant and had a very pleasant experience. He was knowledgeable, informative and fair. Everything went smoothly and I'm really happy with the car. Thanks!
Adam B10 months agoPeople don't always have positive experiences at car dealership service departments. I recently did. I want to personally thank the service staff of Saint John Toyota for working with me to resolve an issue that I had related to a service experience. The team, led by Glenn Hurley, went above and beyond in my estimation and legitimately worked with me until we reached a mutually agreeable solution. They then performed an additional service on my car that I requested and one which they had no obligation to perform. When I went to pay, they informed me that there would be no charge. Thank you Saint John Toyota Service Department for the very positive experience!
Reg1 month agoMy wife and I were shopping for a used car for some time and were getting very frustrated with some of the previous dealerships, we were tired of the hidden costs, pressure tactics or out right lies. That all ended at Saint John Toyota. The salesman we dealt with was Mark Duffley, he was very transparent and timely with his responses to our many questions. Everything was done in a timely manner and very professional. Mark delivered on everything he promised. We were from out of town and Mark and Kim worked very hard to make the whole process seem easy and quick. Thank you very much we would highly recommend dealing with Mark and Saint John Toyota.
1234564 months agoTo whom reads this review, I highly recommend Saint John Toyota's Parts Department. Friendly, honest and knowledgeable service. I typically purchase oil, filters and wiper blades from the Toyota Parts Department. My most recent experience was the best yet! I stopped by to pick up a RAV4 rear wiper blade refill and not only did the service meet my expectations it went beyond! Peter C. offered to come outside and show me how to replace the rubber refill. Keep up the great service!
Margaret Baxter6 months agoMy husband and I purchased a used Toyota Camry back in March 2018. It was an older car, a 2003 and had over 400,000 kms on it. We were looking for a car that we could buy outright, as I had only been at my current employment for 6 months and did not want to go into debt. The salesmen we dealt with, mainly Grant told us for the age of the vehicle, it was in pretty good shape and he wasn't wrong. We took it for a test drive and it drove like a much newer car. He even told us to take it to our mechanic, which we did and he told us the same thing. It was in really good shape for the age and kms. on it. We bought it and it only needed minor work to pass inspection in July, less than $300. It is still running very well and is very reliable. We were and still are very happy with our purchase. Grant was very helpful, honest and didn't steer us wrong. If or when we are in the market for another vehicle, we will definitely go to Saint John Toyota first.
Tamimc1 year agoWe were shopping fir a second car so used was the way to go. The staff were great... took their time to explain everything. Thank you for taking time to show us around.
Ashley Taylor1 year agoGreat service! My salesman ( John ) was super friendly, and took the time to show me all about my new Corolla! Wonderful service, i can't wait until my 5 years is up so I can buy another Toyota! ??
John A Belding1 year agoMy son recently purchased a 2018 Forerunner. The customer service was unparalleled in my experience with other dealers. Dave Cross spent a lot of time reviewing the features, sat in the vehicle and pointed out the options etc. Warranties were explained. Negotiations were very fair and quick. The Forerunner was spotless upon delivery. Very best. 10 Stars.
Doug Mclean1 year agoI went to used car lot looking for a truck, due to mine was written off in an accident , we were greeted by the sales person and other staff members after talking we selected the vehicle 2015 Tacoma they were great in helping with the purchase , price and accessories the truck so far is the best I have owned , and the service I received was great , I would recommend them for you next purchase they call it the way it is and do have some wiggle room.